How do I change lower case to upper case in a worksheet for a mai.

I have entered info in all lower case in all fields  (rows & columns)
How can I change them all to upper case?
0
ddc (3)

Hi
see:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/case.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"ddc" <ddc@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I have entered info in all lower case in all fields  (rows & columns)
> How can I change them all to upper case?

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Changing sender's name in Outlook Express
The Outlook Express program for our Lodge was set up by our former secretary. HIS name appears as the sender on all email I send out. How can I change this so that our Lodge name will appear, and not any individual's name? Would appreciate an email reply to lodge99@(remove)cell2000.net as well as a posting if possible. Thanks! Mike You can change this in your account settings; Tools-> Accounts Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://com...

VBA Help:Change Color of Cells
Dear All, How to change the color of cells? I'm confused whether to use range object or cells object. Pls give me example. Thanks Robert Lie Hi Robert, The Cells property returns a range object, so you could, for example, use either of the following equivalent instructions: Range("A1:A10").Interior.ColorIndex = 6 Cells(1, 1).Resize(10).Interior.ColorIndex = 6 --- Regards, Norman "Robert Lie" <robert.lie24@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%23vv10TVIGHA.2928@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Dear All, > > How to change the color of cel...

Flip lower/upper case
Hi Experts, Is there a hot-key to change a selected text range from upper case to lower case (and vice versa?) Often times I type (almost) blindly and miss HITTING THE CAPS LOCK KEY UNINTENTIONALLY. WHEN I FIND OUT ABOUT IT I HAVE TYPE QUITE A BIT OF TEXT IN UPPER CASE. WHAT I LOOK FOR IS TO SELECT THIS TEXT AND SIMPLY HIT A KEY TO CHANGE IT TO LOWER CASE. (OR ACTUALLY TO INVERT THE UPPER TO LOWER AND LOWER TO UPPER CASE CHARACTERS) Of course it is a pain to have to re-type all the text again. So an automated support for the issue would be great. Thanks for your suggestions. Gert P.S. us...

Changing columns to rows
I have a table of data in a spreadsheet that is laid out as 12 columns and 8 rows. This makes it difficult to print to one page and I now want to "rotate" it so that the columns are now rows and the rows are now columns. Is there an easy way to do this? TIA ...

Service activity view on the Case entity
Hi. MS CRM 4.0: On the Case entity, I can see the sum of all activities. But this view is very limited regarding the collums selectable when editing this view. I would like to see a view only of Service Activities including the costum fields a have added on the Service Ativiti entity. Is that posible somehow? Regards Jacob Mondrup Vivant MS CRM Cert. Partner Hi Jacob, The view which appears in the Activity of case come from the associated open view from the entity "Activity". It seems that you can filter out , choose creteria or even add custom fields . I think you sho...

How to change font color of a text
hello, i am working with vc++ MFC.i am dealing with the changing of font and color of the text in a file. so i need some help in implementing this. Thanks in advance. yours, Siva Prasad.M To change the text color, you will need to change it for the control that is displaying text. Depending upong the control, you can use OnCtlColor to change the background/foreground color etc. To change font, you can use SetFont() on the control. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Siva Prasad" <siva.almighty@gmail.com> wrote in message news:udOEG3cAFHA.2608@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx...

Can I change the display of comments?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have my comments showing when I roll over them with my mouse, but I would like to remove the name, date, and time of the comment from the display. Using balloons is not an option because some pages have too many comments. Iggles14@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel I have my comments showing when I roll over them with my mouse, > but I would like to remove the name, date, and time of the comment from > the display. Using b...

Cross worksheet references cannot be easily changed
I have a 21 worksheet, workbook. The first sheet is 'info' and contains common information used in the other 20 sheets. If I try to change a reference (for instance: change an '=info!$A$1' to let's say '=info!$A$5') what winds up in the cell is the literal '=info!$A$5', not the new common value. The way I am doing it is to create a new row, make it '=info!$A$5' (the new common value is now in the created row) and move it to replace the original cell. Am I doing something wrong? ...

No Change in the Receipt
Hello, Is it possible to modify the receipt.xml? So that when the customer pays using a "Gift Certificate", the "Change" field in the receipt should be zero (0). Please help! Thanks a lot! enzo Try modifying the tender type under gift certificates. You can check the box that states "prevent cashier overtendering" This will always make the change equal zero. -- Elizabeth M. "enzo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28ce501c4649b$3dd05b30$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to modify the receipt....

Income Category changed during upgrade from 2004 to 2006
I just went in to add a new Inventory item and I noticed that the Income Category was listed as Groceries. I thought that was odd. I checked the other items in my Product list and see that all of them have been changed to Groceries. This must have happened when I recently upgraded from 2004 to 2006. I have run the Quick Repair and Standard repair, but no change. Why did this happen? Is there an easy way to update the income category for my inventory? I will need to review other items to confirm that other categories didn't get screwed up. Income category? Inventory? Are your re...

@How to change worksheets with keyboard
Sir, I have an excel 2007 file having many worksheets. why does it not showing any focus dots around the worksheet tab(like you see for html links and buttons when using TAB key) on any worksheet tab and how to select adjoining worksheets with keyboard (using arrowkeys or like in Mozila FF, changing tabs with Ctrl+ 1-9) Is there any addon for this? i dont want to click on worksheet tab to select them. you can see my other post here too. http://tmp.garyr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11640 thanks in advance. sandeep Try: CTRL+PGUP/PGDOWN or: CTRL+SHIFT+PGUP/PGDOWN Micky ...

Any Way to change the Blue Color Scheme in Publisher 2007
The other Office programs have a way to change the color scheme, however, Publisher does not seem to have any color option but blue. Any way to change the color scheme in Publisher 2007. Thanks...!!! I wish I could tell you yes but I can't. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "news.microsoft.com" <glamartNS@NSComcast.net> wrote in message news:%236l4xt8CJHA.3432@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > The other Office programs have a way to change the color scheme, however, > Publisher does not seem...

Can I track changes made to a shared file per userid.
I was wondering if I could track who made what changes in a shared excel file. If so, how should I go about it? Thank you in advance! Julie On that same Tools|Share Workbook dialog, there's an Advanced Tab. There's an option (default is On???) that allows you to track those changes. When you're ready to look at the changes, tools|track changes|accept or reject changes (You may already have it turned on.) But be aware that if you keep lots of changes, then excel can slow down. Julie _at_GBS wrote: > > I was wondering if I could track who made what changes in a share...

Name change in AD leaves mailbox inaccessable...
After a users name is changed in Active Directory the user cannot connect to the mailbox thru Outlook Express 6. The user can access the mailbox through Outlook web access. Everytime the user tries with Outlook express it comes back with cannot authenticate username or password. Use full e-mail address as username. "Tim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:17aa601c41e3e$d1f97a10$a601280a@phx.gbl... > After a users name is changed in Active Directory the > user cannot connect to the mailbox thru Outlook Express > 6. The user can access ...

Automate a macros when data in a cell changes (e.g.when using quer
Is there any way that a macro can be activated when the data of a specific cell changes? I assigned a macro to a "check box" button from the Tool Bar "Forms", and used the "cell link" from the "check box" properties, so when the data changes in the cell linked the "check box" is marked and the macro will start. So far, the "check box" gets marked when data changes but the macro doesn't start. The only way the macro starts is when I click in the "check box". Maybe you could use a worksheet event that will fire ...

Worksheet tab names
Is there an automatic way to rename worksheet tabs as per cell content. For example in cell C2, if there is name Smith i would like to rename the worksheet as Smith. Thanks in advance. Regards Jed Code ------------------- Sub renamer() ActiveSheet.Name = Range("C2").Value End Su ------------------- Hope this helps, Wil ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financia...

Change records
Hello: I have some data in the following format: LA A B C D .... Is there any easy way to change the format into: LA A B C D Thanks in advance! > I have some data in the following format: > LA > A > B > C > D > ... > Is there any easy way to change the format into: > LA A B C D 1. Select the data. 2. Use "Edit >> Copy" 3. Select an empty cell someplace where you want the result to start. 4. Use "Edit >> Past special" and choose "Transpose" 5. Click "OK" Thanks for your quick response! "Jay" wrote...

401 times out on sending worksheet mssg to headquarters
Doing a 401 and backdating to beginning of year to get these records from store db (the store db was originally QS2000 and upgrade to 2.0 was done; 101 sync with HQ was done as well and both were successful); the test database connection on both server and client are successful, and 401 without backdating processes OK but the backdated 401 hangs at the end, after uploading store data to HQ is successful, then Sending Worksheet message to headquarters is the task that hangs and times out after an hour; upload bandwidth isn't the best, this may be the reason? Is there a KB or section...

how to copy 2350 hyperlink full paths to any column in a worksheet ?
Hi all, First of all, thank for the help I received before. I have another question : I have an excel worksheet, with about 2350 entries. All of them have an hyperlink in column A. I need to find a way to copy ONLY THE HYPERLINKS FULL PATHS of all 2350 cells to column D, NOT THE CELLS CONTENT !! The reason is that from this column D, I can generate playlists without problem. In my search for a solution, I came across following UDF which did not work and gave an error. First of all, I'm not sure if this UDF will solve my problem an secondly, if it does, how can I repare it ? Functi...

change IIS port 80 to 81
Hello i have on the same server IIS and Exchange. When i move IIS to port 81 & 443 ...OMA and ActiveSync OTA don't work anymore. As soon as, i move back to port 80 eveything is fine. Is there a registry trick or something else to have IIS on port 81/443 and OMA ASOTA working ? TY How about adding a second IP address to the server and let each web site stay on port 80, but use different IP addresses? "Stan" <kikistan[nospam**]@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23SzVGeLLGHA.2628@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hello > > i have on the same server IIS and...

Changing numbers
I have about 5000 product code entries, but they all need changing, want to get rid of the last two digits: e.g 01234500 to 012345 Is there a way to do this for all the entries quickly -- cj2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cj21's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2567 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39123 If all numbers are the same number of chaacters you could use th following formula to get rid of the 0's If 01234500 is in cell A1 then in cell B1 enter =MID...

Changing signatures
Is there a quick way to switch between several signatures on-the-fly? Outlook 2002, Exchange Srvr 5.5. Thanx for your help, Garrett Forest Home, Inc. ...

Changing folder color?
In Outlook Pro 2003 is there any way of changing folder / subfolder color? Thx :) k Nope -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your mailbox! www.sparnaaij.net (I changed my reply address; remove all CAPS and _underscores_ from the address when mailing) ----- ".::KoperniK::." <jonwlalalalaa@lalalagmx.net> wrote in message news:gYkZb.8774887$Id.14...

change 'alt+enter' combo to just 'enter'
I need to get to a new line within a cell, yet I want to change the combination from the 'alt+enter' to just 'enter.' Is there a way to change this combination? Basically I need to be able to type large amounts of information in each cell and it would be too much of a pain to type 'alt+enter.' I need to be able to type in Excel as freely as you can type in Word. Thanks Don't think there's any simple way to accomplish what you want. Perhaps you'd be better served if you used text boxes, into which you you CAN type as freely as you can in Word. &q...

How to let users add lines in lists in protected worksheets?
In Excel 2003, I have set up a protected worksheet with only a few cells unlocked, including a list. I want to let the users add lines to the list eventhough all the cells outside the list are protected. The users should not be able to add lines anywhere outside the list. Thanks. ...