How do I change FALSE values to 0?

How do change values of TRUE or FALSE to 0?
0
Redleg40 (2)

what is the formula you are using?

"Redleg40" wrote:

> How do change values of TRUE or FALSE to 0?
0
Jambruins (119)
8/2/2005 2:10:06 PM
=IF(AD7<0,AD7*-1)
&
=IF(AD13>=0,AD13)

"Jambruins" wrote:

> what is the formula you are using?
>

> "Redleg40" wrote:
>
> > How do change values of TRUE or FALSE to 0?
0
Redleg40 (2)
8/2/2005 4:01:03 PM
Put a 0 in for the value_if_false argument.  Standard IF syntax
=IF(condition,value_if_true,value_if_false), so for your first formula
=IF(AD7<0,AD7*-1,0

--
MrShort
MrShorty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2218

=IF(AD7<0,AD7*-1,0)
&
=IF(AD13>=0,AD13,0)

I'm not sure I understand about changing True to 0, though.

Redleg40 wrote:

> =IF(AD7<0,AD7*-1)
> &
> =IF(AD13>=0,AD13)
>
> "Jambruins" wrote:
>
> > what is the formula you are using?
> >

> > "Redleg40" wrote:
> >
> > > How do change values of TRUE or FALSE to 0?

--

Dave Peterson
0

Delete table values automatically
Hi All, I want to create a routine that will clean all records from a specific table automatically once a week (if possible) or each time that the MDB opens up. Any thoughts? Thanks a lot in advance Hi, the code to empty a table is simple Public Sub EmptyTable() Dim strSQL as String Dim db as DAO.Database Set db = dbengine(0)(0) strSQL = "DELETE FROM TableName" db.Execute strSQL, dbFailOnError Set db = Nothing Exit Sub the above code goes in a standard module when your database opens, you call the routine EmptyTable Jeanette Cunningham "Lp12" <Lp12@discussion...

Table Changes
Where is the documentation for the table changes for GP 9 It should be in the help menu. Gerald "Brian" wrote: > Where is the documentation for the table changes for GP 9 > I have yet to install it.. I am trying to make sure that I have everything covered do to the fact we have numerous outside apps that talk to the backend of GP and want to prevent any possible headaches Gerald wrote: > It should be in the help menu. > > Gerald > > "Brian" wrote: > >> Where is the documentation for the table changes for GP 9 >> Brian, What...

Send email to custom entities in CRM 3.0
How do I send email to entities other than account, contact, leads and users? Not possible. "Andy" wrote: > How do I send email to entities other than account, contact, leads and > users? > I found out the following: It turns out every CRM 3.0 email is made out of three types of records, all of which are tied together through a common ActivityId: activitypointer - this is the main record and it holds the fields common to all activities email - this holds fields uniquely related to emails such as the mime type, tracking token, etc. activityparty - this holds sender and...

Modifier with VBA in GP 9.0
Hi all .. I am 8 months old in the Greate Plains......Now i want to write a certification on "Modifier with VBA in GP 9.0". Plz anyone can give suggestions,tips etc to me to pass the exam. I have only one manual which will come with GP installation.Is it enough ? If any body have any other document or article let me know.. Thank you all, Begginer in Dynamics Vijay Kumar Kashetty If you are customersource / Partnersource then you will have access to training material from your above accounts that is a best reference to prepare for you exams, but still the manual which come...

The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just want to send a bug report. Summary: The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active. Description: 1. Create an AppleScript file with below script. tell application "Microsoft Excel" activate set OriginalWorkbook to workbook "Workbook1" set OriginalData to string value of column 1 of row 1 of worksheet 1 of OriginalWorkbook end tell 2. Launch Excel 2008 and create a Workbook called "Workbook1". 3. Enter time data "11...

Choose highest value in a row
How do I tell excel to choose the highest value in a range of cells? A B C D E Highest 1 3 2 7 5 7 help please. =max(a1:e1) will return the highest value. sohum.shah@gmail.com wrote: > > How do I tell excel to choose the highest value in a range of cells? > > A B C D E Highest > 1 3 2 7 5 7 > > help please. -- Dave Peterson =MAX(A1:E1) returns 7 in your example. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On 23 Oct 2006 10:47:09 -0700, sohum.shah@gmail.com wrote: >How do I tell excel to choose the highest valu...

copy value in cell above to cell below for a whole column
I have a spreadsheet that was saved from a report. this report only lists the employee name once. There is a way to copy the value of the cell above to the cell below. I can get as far as highlighting the blank cells with the Go To function, then I can not remember the steps to tell excel to copy the data into the blank cells. Can anyone help? Ctrl+D will copydown the value of the top cell to the highlighted cells below. "tarthur" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet that was saved from a report. this report only lists > the employee name once. There is a way to copy th...

Import of Data into RMS 2.0?
We will be converting to RMS soon. Is there anyway we can import our old sales history(Monthly) into RMS 2.0? Hi newbie. I am not aware of a free utility that will import all data, including sales transaction history to your RMS system. Retail Realm has an Import Tool that will do this if your current system is Microsoft Point of Sale, possibly POS 2009, but it is licensed (meaning you need to pay for it). Otherwise, I believe you are limited to importing items, customers, suppliers, and UPCs as Aliases, no history. HTH..... "newbierms user" wrote: >...

formulas changing when emailed
At work, I have created a spreadsheet that has links to workbooks in a user drive..called the "U: drive." When I transfer this excel project to others via email, I make sure that the other workbooks also have the same name in their U: drive as well. However, whenever I email it... I have to change many of the formulas at their computers bc the references in my formulas change to a really long string. I have tried using "CNTL+H" to replace the "=" to a "+" but it doesn't work for me bc I have "+" "=" elsewhere in my formulas....

CRM 4.0
Hi! We have just made a migration from CRM 3.0 to 4.0, and everything went well, except one thing - field Resources is disabled (like it's in read-only mode, but it's not!), and we can't find the way to enable it... Any suggestions....? Best regards, Ivica I'm sure this is a bug - we had it on the fax entity with "to" - Team please take note I modifed the xml - after i look ed at a clean xml to see the diffence Pete "Ivica Ivancic" <ivica.ivancic@infinitas.hr> wrote in message news:5534F8F2-930B-45F1-A503-4D4DBA092E0F@microsoft.com....

Chart changing based on change in data source (number of rows/colu
As I see, the data range for charting is normally fixed. I have to produce chart based on chaning rows and/or columns in data source table. Has anybody got some suggestion for me? Bal Ram Bhui - For Excel charts in general, I suggest Jon Peltier's web site: http://www.peltiertech.com/ For dynamic charts, I suggest: http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "Bal Ram Bhui, Jakarta" <Bal Ram Bhui, Jakarta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DD0B5564-26B0-4...

OE 6.0
I downloaded this "upgrade" from the MSN website, and have had nothing but problems with it. Whenever I receive a message with an attachment, it always deems the attachment as "infected with a virus", and I cannot open the attachment. The only way I can open it is if I select "Forward" and then double click on the attachment, because it appears on the forwarded message. Any thoughts? Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> option Do not allow attachments... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explore...

How can i change tab control 's background color
I create a class derived from CTabCtrl. If i handle the WM_PAINT message, there're nothing left on the control. Does it mean that I should draw all the things? And the WM_CTLCOLOR doesn't work,too. How can I change the background color simply? ...

Can not access CRM 4.0 from a client machine after initial setup
Hi, I just finished installing CRM 4.0 and the client side. When I go through the wizard to connect the server, it is not accepting the intranet address, "The specified MS CRM server is not available. can not access through the browser either. I can access it while logged onto the server. I did create the domain user onto the CRM and gave all roles. The address is: "http://crm:5555/CPA-CRM/loader.aspx". I am running SBS 2008, and a separate server for CRM/SQL2005. Another question: How can I change it where it is only "http://crm/loader.aspx" thanks, Joe ...

How to change the Volume 1, Issue 1 template
How do i change and work with volume, and issue template in Publisher? everytime i click on it it wont let me change the numbers. does this work by itself? how do i work with this feature? is there a tutorial that discusses this item? You double-click on it and then you can change anything you want. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "hotmail problems" <hotmailproblems@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19CDFE4F-E793-417D-AF54-E0EE99382CEC@microsoft.com... > How do i change and work with volume, and issue template in Publisher? > everytim...

Convert #N/A to 0
Hi, I have a formula that returns #N/A in some cells. I want to be able to convert the #N/A cells to the value 0. I have tried using the ERROR.TYPE formula in an IF function and it converts #N/A cells to 0, however, it also converts the non-#N/A cells to #N/A. I need to keep the value in the non-#N/A cells. According to the help file for this function, I should be able to have the value in the cell returned if it is a false statement. Ex. IF(ERROR.TYPE(E8)=7),0,E8) If E8 = 100, this formula should return 100 and not #N/A for that cell. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated...

Ability to change parent account for National Account children
I have several clients using National Accounts that have a need occasionally to be able to change the parent account for child customers. For one client, the need arises when detists change affiliation from one practice to another and the client wants to maintain history across all parent affiliations. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Mic...

Changing coler of tracking cells
When I use "track changes" the changed cells are outlined in lavender which is really hard to see. Is there a way to change the highlight color to a darker one? ...

How to install CRM 3.0 on Windows Server 2003 x64 version?
Hi there, I have a x64 CPU machine with SQL 2005 x64 version installed. Now I want to install CRM 3.0 on this machine. Is it possible for this? Thanks! Bennett sql 2005 x64 is supported but the web side of things is not. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowechizek.com/microsoft "Bennett" <Bennett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D737C886-2010-4328-A6EE-7A6FEBF20F49@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > > I have a x64 CPU machine with SQL 2005 x64 version installed. Now I want > to > install CRM 3.0...

Why only font size is changed?
i have try to change the font of the win32 common controls, such as tabbar, edit control. but, it seems that only the font size is changed. i tried to replace the default font of edit control and tabbar to "Tahoma" and "Verdana" with some sizes. but the results are both as i mentioned previously. -- Frank F.Han +-----------------------------------------+ | winsays@:-)hotmail:-).com | +-----------------------------------------+ Frank, The psychic ablilities in this group is below par, I'm sad to say. It will be easier to give you an answer if you show so...

Printing number value in white blocks
I'm having problems printing my charts, working in Office 2003 Professional. When I print the chart it prints the value data label in a white box. I can save my chart and print it from another computer and it doesn't do this.... ...

Strange thing after installing CRM 3.0
I have a SBS 2003 Premium server with all the updates running everything except ISA. Exchange and everything has been running fine for over a year. I installed CRM 3.0 on the server and installed the client on an XP Pro PC. All of my messages were automatically deleted from my Inbox. I recovered them and put them back in the Inbox and after a second or so they are deleted again automatically. I assumed something was up with the Outlook client (i.e. a rule or something) but that was not the case. I removed the client from the XP machine, recovered the deleted items and closed Outlook...

Why did my Excel insertion point change to a cross?
What is the significance of an insertion point shaped like a fat cross rather than an I-beam? How do I change it? Check your Status bar. When you're in "Edit" mode, the cursor is an "I" beam. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "TrishF" <TrishF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:845F6227-35D6-4B0C-A65C-6B577597A2C2@microsoft.com... > ...

When Do the 3.0 CDs Ship?
We're an existing CRM customer on a support plan where we're supposed to receive the new version of CRM, but we haven't seen it yet. When do those actually ship? MS should be more clear in communicating this type of thing. -- Brandon Presentations Direct - "Document Finishing Solutions" http://www.presentationsdirect.com If you do not have a Select Agreement you will not receive them automatically and you will need to order them. Please see below: Open Value, Select, and EA customers will receive 3.0 media as part of their subscription kits, provided the custo...

Version 1.2 to version 2.0 and beyond
Hi, My RMS partner is pushing me to upgrade my stores from 1.2 to 2.0. I think he is doing this to extract money from me. In your opinion, is this worth it or for the money? (Really maintenance as it is lapsed - I found maintenance next to useless for the cost). ....Or should I wait until version 3.0 is released and then 6 months to see how it operates in the field? Your opinions would be gratefully received. Regards Dan I would suggest go to 1.3R with SQL express, and wait on 2.0 until some of the Matrix issues and database upgrade issues are fixed. "dan" <danl@aanet...