how do I automatically repeat data in several excel workbooks #2

I am trying to update the same text / numerical data in 3 different workbooks
at one, can anyone help?  Eg, if I input a name in one sheet I want it to
appear in all 3.

Hi
you can link the other workbooks to this cell. e.g.
- select the target cell and enter the equation sign '='
- now select with your mouse the sourc e cell and hit ENTER

"stufroments" wrote:

> I am trying to update the same text / numerical data in 3 different workbooks
> at one, can anyone help?  Eg, if I input a name in one sheet I want it to
> appear in all 3.
0
frank.kabel (11126)

MS Money 95 data files

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel 2007

data input in text box

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Sorting Data #5

Personal Macro Workbook
I had some macro stored in the personal macro workbook but now I can not find the workbook. When I try to do a new macro and store it in the "Personal Macro Workbook" I get the error message "Personal Macro Workbook in the startup folder must stay open for recording". I click ok and get a message that I'm unable to record. I can record macro to other workbooks. What happened to the personal macro workbook ? Thanks ...

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Please ignore #2