How do I advance the range by one row Excell VBA automatically #2

I am using

Sheets(Array("Breakfast", "Lunch", "Supper", "Bedtime")).Select
Range("B94:D98").Select

but when I run this more than once it overwrites what was put in the first
time.
0
Eric1 (389)

Automatic Email Reply
I am going out of town and would like to have an automatic email replied to all emails that are sent to me. I know this can be done, but I just can not remember how to do it. Basically what it is, is when an email comes into my address my outlook will automatically send them an email back saying what ever I want it to. Can anyone help me????????????? Thank you What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com...

Convert Excel Tables to Pivot Table Lists
Excel Tables to Pivot Lists Hello, I'm trying to convert excel tables into pivot table lists and I am looking for a method to do this besides cutting and pasting. The table has 6 columns (see below) with count of product for each year e.g. xxx1 prod1 100 in Yr1, 200 in Yr2, 300 in Yr3 etc. I want to end up with a 4 column list like, (see "Get into pivot table list in this form) Thanks Home....Prod....Yr1....Yr2....Yr3....Yr4 xxx1.....prod1....100....200....300....400 xxx2.....prod2....110....210....310....410 xxx1.....prod3....120....220....320....420 xxx2.....prod4....130....2...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns