How do I add a comma to every cell in my excel worksheet

I have a list of email addresses in microsoft excell. Now I need to add a
comma to the end of each address. Is there a quick and easy way to do this??

0
Ausmale (1)

Let's say the addresses are in column A.  In an un-used column enter:

=A1 & "," and copy down
--
Gary's Student

"Ausmale" wrote:

> I have a list of email addresses in microsoft excell. Now I need to add a
> comma to the end of each address. Is there a quick and easy way to do this??

0
GarysStudent (1572)

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

default values in a cell

learning Excel #3

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Excel VBA

Formating text in cells
Hello, does anyone know how to force Excel to keep the hyphen or dash character (-) with the associated numbers when putting multiple dash-#s in a cell and turning "wrap" formating on? This is the same problem I have in Word; when I add dash-#s (ie; -xxx, -yyy, -zzz) Office apps interpret dashes ( - ) as a hypehen to a word and will keep the dash/hyphen on the line above until there are enough characters to force the dash/hyphen to the next line. In my work we use the format; -xxx, -yyy, -zzz to denote multiple versions of the same base part. Work instructions to operators...

Q:Excel/ODBC/Login ....
Hi' there ! My situation is this; My customer have a hole bunch of different Excel workbooks - with VB code inside. In this VB code the user/pwd to the ODBC connection is hardcoded. This hardcoding is not approved by audit. Is there any smart way (opposed the insert a login-dialogbox in each of those workbooks) - to solve this problem? What I thought of, is to make a button on my menubar to etablish the ODBC connection and regardless of wich workbook I open - hold this connection open. But somethins tells me, that the code should beplaced in a workbook - and not directly in Excel...

Is there a way to cut off unused cells on a sheet
It seems there are an infinite number of cells on a sheet. As I really dont have much info to enter on each sheet I was hoping there was a way I could somehow cut off all the extra stuff to the sides and bottoms. It is a hassle because everytime I scroll, it will scroll off the side or bottom way past what I was looking for. Thanks! A manual way is to goto the last used row and delete all rows below. Do the same with columns. SAVE -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "newbie" <newbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:469AABE7-8D17-4B72-91C1-...

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Automatically copy input from one cell to another
After I enter a value in one cell, how can I have it automatically enter it into another cell, within the same worksheet, or into a different worksheet. Thanks, Tom picktr@wowway.co -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you enter the value in A1 of sheet1, put this in the other cell in sheet1: =A1 or in another worksheet: =Sheet1!A1 In article <picktr.15c6uy@excelforum-nospam.com>, picktr <<picktr.15c6uy@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > After I enter a value in one cell, how can > I have it automatically enter it into another cell...