How do I access the 256 color palatte in excel #2

How do I access the 256 color palatte in excel

Tools menu - Options - Color tab.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Stick Frame" wrote:

> How do I access the 256 color palatte in excel
0
Michael5492 (655)
11/22/2005 8:00:05 PM
XL can only display 56 colors at any one time. You can change any of the
56 using Tools/Options/Colors, and clicking the Modify button.

In article <6A3E973D-A17D-48FA-B07C-9242895DF17F@microsoft.com>,
 "Stick Frame" <StickFrame@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> How do I access the 256 color palatte in excel
0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

excel database 25,000 plus names #2
I am working with a database i set up in excel. It has over 25,000 names, total size of file is 274mb. If i transfer all my data from an excel database to access, will i work faster. Right now it takes forever to open and save. I am told it is not my computer. any tips??? -- mikedipaol ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mikedipaola's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3568 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55465 ...

More Columns #2

New to excel

Reporting from Project Server

Looking for Excel Help

Colored Scroll bars
Hi, We would like to change background color of all scroll bar components in our ..Net application, but change should apply to all controls in our application. I mean not only ScrollBar controls explicitly used, but scroll bars in tree, listview, combo and third-party controls etc. We even have MFC control used through managed c++ wrapper with its own scroll bars. Is there some way to do it (subclassing windows, application-wide hook, etc) ? We can code it Win32 pure if it helps. Alexander Arlievsky. Scroll bars in list controls, tree controls, etc. are not "real" scroll bars, bu...

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Linking files 2 ways

Goal Seek #2