How did I break the cell display limit? #2

If there is anyone out there who can help with this, I would be most
most grateful. Here's the facts:

- I'm working in a MS Excel worksheet.

- I am aware of Excel's 255-character-per-cell display limit. (As
understand it, each cell can hold up to 32,000 characters, but wil
only display/print 255 characters.) This is a major pain in th
petunski, as most of my cells contain more than 255 characters
Therefore, most of my spreadsheet shows cells that look like this
###############. I have to look in the formula bar to see the actua
contents of each cell.

- In cell C35, I have 1,055 characters - all of which are displayed i
the cell. This particular cell also prints the actual contents of th
cell. This is the only cell that behaves in this manner.

- I have checked the properties of my cells under FORMAT > CELLS, an
the properties are identical for all the cells.

Does anyone have any idea why this particular cell is being s
generous? It would be marvelous if I could get the rest of the cells t
behave the same way, but I can find nothing in the online help t
indicate that this is possible. I have Googled around for an answer
and I find nothing.

I'm tearing my hair out over this. Can anyone help? Thanks in advanc
for any advice.

=

sweet & tender hooliga

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Override Limit
Customer credit limit override approval workflow Hello all, Just wondering if/where we can have the override credit limit just in effect on either the Order or Invoice and not both. TY No, the concept is that when you clear a credit hold on an order the customer must have paid their bill our you increased their credit, which would allow it to move forward as an invoice, unless, of course, they over charged and under paid again. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our...

printing 2 charts on single page

Offline folder problems #2

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Single click selects multiple cells

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

VCard issue #2

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Referencing cells across sheets

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server