how can you print only odd or even pages on a DJ 1220c

I know I did it before and know I can't find it.  I am trying to print on
both sides of the paper by printing first odds and then even pages.  I am
using excel 2000 in windows xp

Hi Curtisgriffin

Use this macro
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Curtisgriffin" <Curtisgriffin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I know I did it before and know I can't find it.  I am trying to print on
> both sides of the paper by printing first odds and then even pages.  I am
> using excel 2000 in windows xp

0
rondebruin (3790)

How can I insert a cell reference in a footer (eg for variable foo #2
Any ideas on how to do this? I'm trying to create a template with the doc reference number in the footer However, I'm trying to avoid users having to edit the footer (because this just wont get done). Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) With ActiveSheet .PageSetup.LeftFooter = .Range("A1").Text End With End Sub This code should go in the ThisWorkbook code module. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "wngg001" <wngg001@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A0F9D9E-269F-45CF-A6E3...

I can send but not receive emails in outlook
I have just installed Outlook 2003. I can send emails but cannot receive them. I have confirmed my internet settings with my ISP. If I return to Outlook Express which was installed with Microsoft Works I can still access my incoming mail from there Do you receive any errors when trying to receive? "TeeJay" <TeeJay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1BA6E6F-2C25-460E-9F4F-8A6EB8C9CA96@microsoft.com... >I have just installed Outlook 2003. I can send emails but cannot receive > them. I have confirmed my internet settings with my ISP. If I return to >...

Printing check register #4
Is there a way to print the check register every month. Example print check register from 12/1/07 to 12/30/07. I dont want to print the whole register mine goes back to 1998. I want a hard copy like a checkbook every month. Rick Under reports, try Account Transactions. You can set dates, which account, and which columns you want to see. "Rick" <rick_falls@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uh0%235lvpHHA.3644@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to print the check register every month. > Example print check reg...

How do Print out a uniform spreadsheet i.e. all the same size A3

Publisher
Have set up a small report 10 pages in total but when printing page 9 I get additional blank pages printing and then my page 10 how do I stop this from happening? Open the Design Checker, see if it tells you anything. Is the page visible in print preview? What version Publisher? Is the publication setup as a booklet? Publisher works in groups of 4 when printing a booklet. With a ten page booklet setup, Publisher will print a blank page. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "charliegirl" <charliegirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F995943A-B6A5-4B6B-...

Publisher 2007 -how to view all pages in bottom row of taskbar
I've upgraded from 2003, and now the pages of my webpage listed on the bottom of the Publisher window are all missing (my website pub. document contains 10 pages, which were visible as number rows at the bottom underneath the document within the publisher taskbar frame). I cannot select a page any more. How can I get this page row back? Thank you in advance for your replies. CosmicFaery wrote: > I've upgraded from 2003, and now the pages of my webpage listed on > the bottom of the Publisher window are all missing (my website pub. > document contains 10 pages, which were ...

How do I install when "file ZF561407.CAB can not be found"

Duplication of same page in same window. How to reverse?
Have duplication of one page in window. How can I return to single page display in window? Thanks - On Jan 11, 11:32=A0pm, Questions. I've got questions...... <Questions. I've got questions......@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Have duplication of one page in window. =A0How can I return to single pag= e > display in window? > Thanks - Click on the bar between the two halves and drag it up to the top (or down to the bottom) of the window. Or, if this is Word 2003 or earlier, use Window | Remove Split. Or, if you are using Side by Side windows, cli...

Need to set up a slide with 4 text boxes on same page.
Want to end up with 4 "bulleted" boxes that I can to show 4 strategies and associated task on same page. Also, if possible have each one drop in individually to allow flow conrol for the presentation Are you asking a question about how to do that or having trouble with part of that? If the former, just create four separate text boxes with bulleted text, you are not limited to only one text box per slide. Use the Custom Animation, Effects Options, Text Animation settings to control the entrance of the bullet points. Since you didn't say what version of PowerPoi...

Button To Print Workbook With Certain Settings
hi, in a workbook i have 52 numbered sheets. they are numbered 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. on the first sheet i have two buttons. i need some coding help with the buttons. basically i want the first button (called even) to print all the even sheets in the workbook. and the second button will print the odd sheets in the workbook. also i want different margin settings for each button. the even button will need a left margin of 0.5 and the odd button will need a right margin of 0.5 - while all the other margins remain 0.2. i am hoping that this is possible. i tried recording the marcos but i am not...

Owner draw buttons : 2D look...Can it be 3D?
hi, Priyanka here... i created owner draw buttons in my application. but the feel and look of these buttons is not the same as the CButtons. i mean when i click on the CButton, it gives a 3D feel as the text shows some offset and the button gives a pressed look. but in the owner draw buttons, there is no such 3D effect i can see. can we make it possible? Thanks Priyanka priya wrote: > hi, > Priyanka here... > i created owner draw buttons in my application. but the feel and look > of these buttons is not the same as the CButtons. i mean when i click > on the CButton, it gives...

Creating a new document from a multiple paged Excel document
Can I save only one page of an existing Excel multiple page document? If so, how? Thanks to anyone that can take the time to answer/instruct. Right-click the sheet tab that you want, and hit Move or Copy. Choose "Create a copy" and then, from the dropdown, choose "new book". **** Hope it helps! **** ~Dreamboat Excel VBA Certification Coming Soon! www.VBAExpress.com/training/ ******************************** "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBBDECC6-2432-41D4-99F2-C1EF10B1EC1F@microsoft.com... > Can I save only one page of...

Can not create Matrix Item please Help RMS 2.0
RMS 2.0 Can not create Matrix Item please Help When trying to create any new items I receive error message This is the message (-2147217864) Row Cannot be located for updating. Some values may have been change since it was last read. Manger still creates standard items but still receives message with out this number in message -2147217864 ...

customizing the task list print options
I'd like to print my "tasks" list but with the complete Note field included. How does one accomplish that? I'm surprised it isn't a standard form provided in Outlook. -- ------------ Michael Bierman ...

Is there a work-a-round i can use for making a datagrid....
Hey all, I am trying to make a datagrid on a form that the user would input info, and once completed, it would be put in correct area's of the workbook. I cant use a datagrid as job doesn't alw downloads for net so i cant get the update needed to alw me to use datagrids( see post sugj: "Missing Control In Addin") is there a way i can use a text box or some other box or tool to do this? When you say "form", do you mean UserForm or worksheet set up to look like a data input form? If a UserForm, then yes, you can use TextBoxes, but you didn't supp...

Can anybody tell me what is wrong ...
/* I am trying to practice multidimensional array in a managed class using dynamical allocation. If I tried to compile the following codes, I would get the under mentioned c2440 error message. It is only practice. You may notice that I am not using "private" or constructor here. Can anybody tell me what is wrong and how I can rewrite that line right? Thanks a lot. */ #include "stdafx.h" #include <string.h> #include <string> #using <mscorlib.dll> #include <tchar.h> using namespace System; using namespace std; __gc class Month { public:...

scanner can't read barcodes on paper
My barcode scanner can't seem to read barcodes that I printed out. I will not barcodes on receipt either. any suggestions will be great. Thanks I had the same problem. I only had this problem with certain barcodes. When I looked at the ones that the scanner wasn't reading, I noticed that they all used lower case letters. As soon as I changed the letters to upper case I was able to scan the labels. "country" wrote: > My barcode scanner can't seem to read barcodes that I printed out. > I will not barcodes on receipt either. > > any suggestions will be g...

Simple question
I have an xls sheet that always print 6 copies. When ever I want to print, I have to change it to 1 copy. It's only this one xls sheet. Everything else prints 1 copy like it's suppose to. It's not the printer settings. Like I said, it's just this one xls sheet. Can someone tell me how to make it print 1 copy only and then stay as 1 as the defualt. I have made many changes to the sheet and saved it many times, but it always defaults to 6 copies. Very Strange. Thanks in advance. Phil If maybe as simple as this, as each page can have the page count se individua...

printing business cards #8
I am printing business cards using Publisher 2000. I have no problem setting them up 10 to a page with Avery perforated card stock. The problem is that the design placement on the cards does not print correctly. The top cards on the sheet are perfect but as it gets to the bottom of the page, the design is too high. This is especailly bad whent the design includes a border that ends up not being centered on the card. I have adjusted everything there is to adjust on my printer and am wondering if it is a Publisher software issue or a printer issue. (HP says it is not a problem with the printe...

Migration: Migrated custom fields can't sync with plan
We migrated a set of enterprise global fields from 2003 to 2007. However, some of the post migration changes to these fields can't be reflected into project professional for all plans. Example, we have a project outline code in 2003 called Portfolio, which is a hierarchical set of values. In 2003, we allowed selection of non-leave node and didn't allow multi-selection. After migration, we changed the settings of the field to allow only leave node and multi-selection. However, these changes are neither picked up by migrated project plans nor newly created project plan....

Can you work this backwards
Previously I used 3 simple formulas (if statements) to calculate a charge, so if E9 =3D=A33000 then the formula for the charge was =3DIF(E9<=3D1000;E9*1.1;"=A3100") then =3DIF(AND(E9>1000;E9 <=3D2000);(E9-1000)*0.9;"=A3200") =3DIF(E9>2000;(E9-2000)*0.5;) Total Cost ... of above 3 items plus E9 (=A33000) Now people are asking to spend a total of =A33000 including the charge, so now Total Cost is to be =A33000 and then I have to work back to find E9. How is the best way to do this please. Bob Hi, Use the "Solver" utility in Excel. Let us suppose ...

Vision and Web page?
Hi I am new to Visio. However, I am working on a Org Chart. This org chart maybe will go up on department web page. I want to know if I use the "Custom Properties" on the org chart, will this feature also be available on the web version? Thank you. ...

Outlook 2003
In the calendar I often put notes/direction on a daily appt, etc. When I print the daily appt I don't see these notes. When I print the individual appt - I can see the notes but this creates numerous sheets of paper. Is there a way to printall this info on one daily sheet? Hi, JayL; File> Print> Print Styles> Calendar Details Style -Ian "JayL" wrote: > In the calendar I often put notes/direction on a daily appt, etc. When I > print the daily appt I don't see these notes. When I print the individual > appt - I can see the notes but this creates nu...

Can't view jpg attachments
All of a sudden, I can't open jpg attachments to email in my Outlook 2000. I have reinstalled Outlook, but with no change. If you can solve this problem, I'll dance at your wedding. Harlan HH <hhhague@comcast.net> wrote: > All of a sudden, I can't open jpg attachments to email in my Outlook > 2000. What happens when you try? Use Windows Explorer's Tools>Folder Options menu to reestablish the association between JPEG files and whatever application you want to use to open them. -- Brian Tillman I have just discovered that I can look at attachment in a rou...

System Sound I can't stop!
I have a clicking sound which I can't stop, I have gone through all the System sounds from Control Panel and done the test for every sound and it isn't there. I've even tried turning off all sounds, but it still keeps on clicking! It's driving me nuts! effdee wrote: > I have a clicking sound which I can't stop, I have gone through all the > System sounds from Control Panel and done the test for every sound and > it isn't there. > > I've even tried turning off all sounds, but it still keeps on clicking! > > It's driving me ...