How can you print formulas in Excel 2000?

0
tdshort (1)

Hi

Try this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Formulas

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"tdshort" <tdshort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEEE9420-4DF6-4E03-ADA2-BD46D19CF4F4@microsoft.com...

0
rondebruin (3790)
10/13/2004 7:44:06 PM
tdshort, one way ctrl+` to toggle between formulas and values
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 2003

"tdshort" <tdshort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Best to put question in the message.

Use CTRL+` (on a US keyboard this is next to the 1 on the top typewriter
keys)
Adjust column widths and print
Reverse process

OR, use this Sub. For the active sheet, it makes a new sheet and lists
formulas and their cells

Sub ListFormulas()
    Dim FormulaCells As Range, Cell As Range
    Dim FormulaSheet As Worksheet
    Dim Row As Integer

'   Create a Range object for all formula cells
    On Error Resume Next
    Set FormulaCells = Range("A1").SpecialCells(xlFormulas, 23)

'   Exit if no formulas are found
    If FormulaCells Is Nothing Then
        MsgBox "No Formulas."
        Exit Sub
    End If

'   Add a new worksheet
    Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    Set FormulaSheet = ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Add
    FormulaSheet.Name = "Formulas in " & FormulaCells.Parent.Name

'   Set up the column headings
    With FormulaSheet
        Range("A1") = "Address"
        Range("B1") = "Formula"
        Range("C1") = "Value"
        Range("A1:C1").Font.Bold = True
    End With

'   Process each formula
    Row = 2
    For Each Cell In FormulaCells
        Application.StatusBar = Format((Row - 1) / FormulaCells.Count, "0%")
        With FormulaSheet
            Cells(Row, 1) = Cell.Address _
                (RowAbsolute:=False, ColumnAbsolute:=False)
            Cells(Row, 2) = " " & Cell.Formula
            Cells(Row, 3) = Cell.Value
            Row = Row + 1
        End With
    Next Cell

'   Adjust column widths
    FormulaSheet.Columns("A:C").AutoFit
    Application.StatusBar = False
End Sub

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"tdshort" <tdshort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
bliengme5824 (3040)
10/13/2004 7:50:17 PM
Your question is pretty vague. It's not clear just what it is you wan
to do.

If you just want to print your worksheet, having the formulas print a
formulas rather than the resulting calculation, select Tools / Options
View and click on Formulas. All formulas will show up in the cells an
you can print out the sheet.

If you want to print out ONLY the formulas, then follow that procedur
above, but before you print, push F5(Goto) and click on Special
Formulas.  Then you can print, but under "print what", click o
"Selection".  Now your printer will only print the formulas

--
ElsiePO

ElsiePOA's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=390
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26902

Thanks...that's exactly what I needed.

"ElsiePOA" wrote:

> Your question is pretty vague. It's not clear just what it is you want
> to do.
>
> If you just want to print your worksheet, having the formulas print as
> formulas rather than the resulting calculation, select Tools / Options /
> View and click on Formulas. All formulas will show up in the cells and
> you can print out the sheet.
>
> If you want to print out ONLY the formulas, then follow that procedure
> above, but before you print, push F5(Goto) and click on Special /
> Formulas.  Then you can print, but under "print what", click on
> "Selection".  Now your printer will only print the formulas.
>

> --
> ElsiePOA

> ElsiePOA's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3901
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=269020

0
condliffe (1)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Count If Formula #4

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

learning Excel #3

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

Formula for cross tab data filling