How can I use fill hand to copy the fomula in this case?

Here is my fomula:
B1: =sheet2!A1
B2: =sheet2!A4
B3: =sheet2!A7
B4: =sheet2!A11

Is it possible to use fill handle to copy the fomula automatically in my
case?, If so, how? Thanks.

Sabrina

0
Sabrina (18)

I assume that B4 should read     = sheet2!A10

with a help column in sheet1
enter the first function in B1 and fill that down the column
enter in C column a series of 1<><>2<><>3<><>and extend that down th
column
do a sort on C column
delete the surplus rows

--
bill

bill k's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=82
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=40060

Thanx, Bill.

Sabrina

"bill k" wrote:

> I assume that B4 should read     = sheet2!A10
>
> with a help column in sheet1
> enter the first function in B1 and fill that down the column
> enter in C column a series of 1<><>2<><>3<><>and extend that down the
> column
> do a sort on C column
> delete the surplus rows
>

> Sabrina Wrote:
> > Here is my fomula:
> > B1: =sheet2!A1
> > B2: =sheet2!A4
> > B3: =sheet2!A7
> > B4: =sheet2!A11
> >
> > Is it possible to use fill handle to copy the fomula automatically in
> > my
> > case?, If so, how? Thanks.
> >
> > Sabrina
>

> --
> bill k

> bill k's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=821
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=400604

0
Sabrina (18)

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

can i download lxce serv.exe

Use exchange from a trusted domain

how many receivers i can add

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Can't configure Outlook Express

Using INDIRECT within functions

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...

RE: Fill Factor on a clustered index
Tricky one. Have a database getting alot of locks...Darn sql server and those silly page locks. Anyway had to change the application to use a disconnected methodology and check for changes before doing an update. Love the asp.net alternative. It just clobbers data (unless you write code to check)...record locks have their uses but...right now need to reduce any locking possible and one article on the web mentioned even tables where you just add data too could do with a fill factor. One table just keeps a track of changes by the record id. There is a clustered index on the record ...

How to use count for calls per hour