How can I use a form (Excel) to add a column of data to the right.

How can I use a form (Excel) to add a column of data to the right of a list?

It's a simple matter to add a column to the left of a list by writing a
macro that inserts a column and then pastes the values.  However I want to
have the data pasted on the right of a list, if only so that I can easily run
a chart from it.
0
chalkie42 (1)

Excel 2007

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

data input in text box

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Counting number of X's in a column

MS Money 95 data files

Inserting form values into a table

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Excel not Access

help with simple maths in excel

Using part of a cell in a chart title

can't customize toolbar