How can I update an MS Access table record from within Execl works

In my Excel spreadsheet, I have created a link to an MS Access database
table, where it imports data from Access to Excel.  Now from that same Excel
spreadsheet, I want to find a way to update (change) a record in the MS
Access database table.  Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks,

David
0
Canfield (1)

PROBLEMS after updating Office 2008
I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I click on a program - for example: Entourage - it takes me to the Customer Experience Improvement Program. I've responded "No, I don't want to participate at this time" and then clicked continue. Thereafter, I was taken to the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. Following the instructions I registered with Microsoft but still cannot access any of the the Office 2008 programs! HELP! "Gayle" wrote: > I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I > click on a ...

Reporting from Project Server

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

New Record

Including and Executing JS and CSS from an ASPX within a Master Pa
I am running into all kinds of difficulties LINKing/Inserting JavaScript and CSS on an ASPX that is inside a MasterPage. I'm not sure what the rules or even what the life-cycle is. Here are the actual issues: 1. Do I have to use code and "RegisterStartupScript()" and all that? Is there no way to do the insertion of these in the actual HTML mark-up of the ASPX page? 2. If I am including jQuery from the MasterPage and *then* want to include a ..JS file from one of the child ASPX pages, I'm running into trouble where it would seem that jQuery has not been insta...

Pivot Table Question #5

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Status in table PurchaseOrderEntryDetail
Hello, We're trying to populate serial # into the PurchaseOrderEntryDetail table and run across the column 'Status'. What are the possible values for Status column in this table? Most of the time we see status of '2'. What does that mean? Please help. Many Thanks & Best Regards, Nikki ...

Access to User Calendar

microsoft.public.access.conversion

Cannot Delete Any Records
We're running CRM 3 Rollup v3 and we have recently found that we cannot delete any records in CRM. We recently migrated over to a Windows 2003 Enterprise install running SQL 2000 Enterprise. Everything else is working without issue for us. For example I am a Sys Admin, and I receive a generic SQL Server error when going to delete an activity? I know that in the past this was possible, any thoughts? Sean; sounds like something went wrong with your migration. you can run a CRM trace or a SQL Profiler trace while performing the deletion to see if you can pin-point the error. Dave Ire...

Table of Contents for each section
I have tried several times to create a TOC for each section of my document. They way it is now I can simply go to the Insert a TOC and it will insert e perfect TOC. All my text has been changed to the appropriate Level and I have no problem there. But I need to seperate the chapters to the start of their respective sections (I have next page breaks inserted at the start of every chapter). I have tried the bookmark method, no luck. I have tried other methods but I think my problem is that I have selected the appropriate fields and changed their levels appropriately. I have not mes...

form fields not saving to table

Security Updates-Uninstall
I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security updates? We ran the latest security updates for our servers and now most of our applications won't run properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we back these down? Cheers. Control Panel -> Add remove programs ??? "Geoff" wrote: > I was wondering if anyone knows how to backdown security > updates? We ran the latest security updates for our > servers and now most of our applications won't run > properly. Has anyone had this experience before? Can we > back these down? > ...

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

Problem with different versions of Access
Hello, I am working on a VBA Access pplication which connects to a SQL Server database. I have a continuous form displayed with data, ad it is linked to a database table, so when I enter a value from my form the data in instantaneously updated in the database. The problem I have is that this form works perfectly when I am developping, and using my developpement environement (with Access allowing me to set breakpoints, go step by step in the code and so on), but it does not work when I use it in the PC of the ending user : in this case, when I enter a value in the form, and click in a...

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...