How Can I Tell What Button Was Just Clicked?

I have a bunch of images on the sheet that calls ONE function.

Is there a way I can tell which button was clicked within the
function?

I'd hate to make a function for each image.

See one technique at your other thread.

kenji4861 wrote:

> I have a bunch of images on the sheet that calls ONE function.
>
> Is there a way I can tell which button was clicked within the
> function?
>
> I'd hate to make a function for each image.

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com
0
ec35720 (10082)
11/19/2003 2:43:47 AM
(and it used Application.caller)

kenji4861 wrote:

> I have a bunch of images on the sheet that calls ONE function.
>
> Is there a way I can tell which button was clicked within the
> function?
>
> I'd hate to make a function for each image.

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com
0
ec35720 (10082)

Can you send a newsletter email without attachments?
When I send my publisher produced email newsletter, some receipients see all the graphic attachments. Can that be eliminated or hidden? "mwolf" <mwolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D286764A-DAED-4F20-80E9-67CF01990B5B@microsoft.com... > When I send my publisher produced email newsletter, some receipients see > all > the graphic attachments. Can that be eliminated or hidden? Create a PDF and send that. Then everyone can see what you intended. http://www.primopdf.com and http://www.win2pdf.com both provide a free program. Thanks. However, I d...

How can get Microsoft Excel on to my p.c
Could someone help me as i do not have a clue as what i need to do all i have been told is that i need Excel to beable to do my spreadsheets. HELP!!! Buy it. -- Regards; Rob ------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Rebecca" <Rebecca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63F86D33-FCCE-4BB3-A84C-E259DA855EA6@microsoft.com... > Could someone help me as i do not have a clue as what i need to do all i have > been told is that i need Excel to beable to do my spreadsheets. > HELP!!! Trial versions of Excel are available: ...

Can't send or receive email in Outlook
I'm having the same problem others seem to be having except I can't send or receive. Stopped working in the middle of the day. I've downloaded all the patches, did a repair on Office 2000, no luck. 0x800ccc0d error. I can still access my messages through my ISP, but the address books aren't linked. Haven't seen any postings with hints to resolve problem. ...

What do I do if I can't remember the password for a document?
I recently created a document and password protected it. However, for the life of me I can not remember the password and I really need the info from this document. Does anyone know a way to open this document without the password or to bypass the prtection? On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 09:46:01 -0700, BontaaB <BontaaB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I recently created a document and password protected it. However, for the >life of me I can not remember the password and I really need the info from >this document. Does anyone know a way to open this document without the ...

How to Show Dropdown Button?
Hi everyone, How to keep dropdown button apparent? If invisible, it wont be clear for someone so he/she can make choices! Thanks, Mike Hi if you mean the data - validation dropdown there's to my knowledge no way to make it stay visible "Michael" wrote: > Hi everyone, > > How to keep dropdown button apparent? If invisible, it wont be clear > for someone so he/she can make choices! > > Thanks, > Mike > When I use Data|Validation, I color the cell so it stands out. You may even want to use an adjacent cell with instructions: =if(a1<>"&q...

Open Additional Mailbox
The Exchange 'Open Additional Mailbox' function in Outlook 2003 doesn't allow the mailbox view to be expanded. There's no [+] next to the mailbox name as there has been in previous versions of Outlook. Permissions are set as they should be, and the item I'm trying to show is a user defined form in the top level of the mailbox. Is there a way to get this working? Tim Are you looking in the Folder List? -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlo...

Can't receive email 12-14-09
I posted this in Microsoft answers as well, sorry if it's a double post - I'm rather lost. I can receive email in Windows mail, on two separate accounts, but can't send from either. I get the same error message for both (separate smtp servers). An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'test', Account: 'mail.jmbrowngc.com', Server: 'mail.jmbrowngc.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '421 too many connections', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 421, Error Number: 0x800CCC67 It has worked fine until this morning. Could it be...

How can I paste rows from worksheet A to B using values common to both worksheets?
Sorry for this question but its late in the day and I need the answer tomorrow. I have a "master" spreadsheet with records in rows with unique numbers in the "ABN" column (in column "E"). I have a subset of "ABN"s which are valid. I want to use this subset somehow to copy valid rows of records from the "master" spreadsheet to another spreadsheet I have created. I think you can do this with vLookup, I think I have done this before with vLookup, but I can no longer understand my own notes on how to do this. I want to do this manually, not using V...

Command buttons & macros
How do I allocate a macro to a command button? Right clicking a command button which is in design mode brings down a drop down menu but 'assign macro' isn't on option. -- Jock Waddington Jock, Sounds like you have control toolbox button.. Assuming so, when in design mode, double-click the button, and then will open up the worksheet code module, and create a skeleton click event which would be where you add your code. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Jock W" <JockW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E7BA9B9...

refresh button
need help I am creating and form which is created form a table and also has a subform that is imbedded in th eform that is based off of a query. What is want to do is have 2 date fields, one for start and one for end and have a toggle button to press which will update the subform based on the start and end dates. Can some one help with this? On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:22:00 -0800, Ron <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >need help > >I am creating and form which is created form a table and also has a subform >that is imbedded in th eform that is based off of a query. ...

Can ISV Buttons be added to the report viewer pages?
I'm trying to add integration from the report pages. The type of pages I'm looking at are like the one you'd get if you hit this URL on your CRM server http://localhost/reports/viewer/html/viewer.aspx?id=17 Basically I want to add ISV buttons to the toolbar like you can on the Account, Lead, contact, etc forms. thats impossible with crm -Gary "Steve Laubach" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D6D57F6-BDAC-4C50-8B1F-399EB1613428@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to add integration from the report pages. The type of pages I'm look...

POP3 clients can't receive e-mails
Hi, I'm using Exchange 2000 SP3 on Windows 2000 server SP4. Recently the clients are unable to get messages. When checking, "Connected to the server" was displayed in Mozilla ThunderBird and then no more response. Pings can be reach. Telneting to the POP3 port of the server also successfully indicated the service was running. Further more, I tried to restart the servic, but it was unable to start after stopping, and hanged in the stage of "Starting" Please help. Thanks in advance. Anything in the event logs? When you telnet to 110 do you get the right bann...

Can't send file to mail recipient using outlook 2003
Hi All I am having a problem sending files by right clicking and send to mail recipient the file loads in an out going email box but won't send. I have noticed that if I save the email first I then find it in my inbox and am able to just click send and it sends fine. I never had this problem with outlook express any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks John Have you set up Outlook as your default email program in Internet Options, Programs? Can you use Outlook to send and receive mail? It sounds like you never set up automatic mail polling in Outlook. Set it up in OL, Tools, ...

Can I email a publisher document and protect it from editing
If a document is created in Publisher and then emailed outside my network, how can I protect it from people copying or editing it ?? If you send it as a .pub file and the person you're sending it to has Publisher then can edit it, you can't "lock" it. You could send it as a PDF and if the other person has Acrobat 8 Pro they would also have limited editing capabilities...limited. What are you trying to do exactly? -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression "Evelyn" <Evelyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:597040A2-...

How can I find a text box that has disappeared due to resizing (M.
In MS Excel 97 or 2000 if a text box (autoshape) is resized somehow so that is no longer visible, how can you find it (and delete it) on the worksheet. I've apparently got several lengthy text strings in text boxes I can't see, but the spell checker obviously "sees" them because I'm getting prompted to correct spelling errors in them. I'd like to delete the text boxes, but I can't find the darn things. To select specific objects, you can add the 'Select Multiple Objects' tool to one of your toolbars: Choose Tools>Customize Select the Comm...

Can't download credit card transactions from within Money
I am using Money trial on XP. Money allows me to download my savings and checking account transactions but not my credit card transactions. I get a message something like "Function temporarily unavailable." I have tried it several times but I get the same message. I even deleted Money and reinstalled it from the .exe file I initially downloaded from the Money site, but no luck when I tried it again. I bank at Bank of America. Bozo, It usually does not help to delete or uninstall. Sometimes it may take a few days. You should have error codes in your call summary that can ...

CSliderCtrl click event
Hello, I want to avoid single click or double click from the slider control. If i click on the slider it will trigger a HSCROLL (its a horizontal silder) followed by NM_RELEASEDCAPTURE event. I don't want to trigger these events if i click on the slider. But it should happen if i drag and drop the slider pointer to some other position. But i do want to avoid click and double click on the slider. How i should do it? Sreeram. ...

adding command to Right-Click menu
How can I add a command (like Freeze panes) to the menu that comes up when you right click in a cell? Also, is there a specific name for that menu? thanks in advance. Hi as starting point some code: Sub Add_Item() Dim New_Entry As Object Set New_Entry = CommandBars("Cell").Controls.Add(Temporary:=True) On Error Resume Next New_Entry.Controls("My message").Delete On Error Goto 0 With New_Entry .Caption = "My message" .OnAction = "Message" End With End Sub Sub Message() MsgBox "Now you code yould start" End ...

How can delegates get new mail notifications for another user's Inbox?
Hello, Lots of our secretaries are setup as delegates and have added their bosses' Inbox folders to their own folder list. However, they only receive new mail notifications on their own Inbox folders and not their bosses''. How can they get a popup/audible notification when messages arrive in their bosses' Inbox folders? We tried creating a rume but they don't appear to to run automatically on delegate folders? Thanks, - Alan. ...

is there templates for just borders?
Very new to this (sorry)......Are there templates for just borders? If so, where do I 'find' them? thanks............ Clip art has borders, Insert, Picture, Clip art, type border for the search word. Or go straight to the Office site: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/clipart/results.aspx?qu=border&sc=20 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Janner" <Janner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3155E6D-8E09-45EA-98E5-08830CF0F7DD@microsoft.com... > Very new to this (sorry)......Are there templates for just borders? If so, > w...

Finding just values in a spreadsheet
Goood Morning fellows :) I several matters you have given me your kindly help - and I still hope to get on track on this new issue by your qualified respons: I want to use my (rather large) woorkbook for another issue - and have saved it as a new name (wow!). However all the values is still in place (off course) as well as formulas (again: off course). Do anyone out there know a simple methode to replace or delete all the values (only) - in a way as the formulas still are untouched? Regards Snoopy Hi Try this first on a copy of your data in case you make a mistake!!! Use Ctrl+A to selec...

Just Recently as soon as I gotten the new update about my Sound de
Just Recently as soon as I gotten the new update about my Sound device Realtek, My sound stopped working, so I restarted the computer, the sound worked again. When I started to play my rendered videos in my Windows Media Player it stopped working, it didn't no more, please help On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:22:02 -0800, King Noi <King Noi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Just Recently as soon as I gotten the new update about my Sound device >Realtek, My sound stopped working, so I restarted the computer, the sound >worked again. When I started to play my rendered ...

How can I use day of year dates in Excel?
I have data in Excel that has one column with the year (eg. 2005) and another column with day of year (eg. 365 for Dec. 31). I would like to convert this to a date format that Excel can use for calculations, graphing, etc. See if this works for you: A1 = Year B1 = Day =DATE(A1,1,B1) "jbradford721" wrote: > I have data in Excel that has one column with the year (eg. 2005) and another > column with day of year (eg. 365 for Dec. 31). I would like to convert this > to a date format that Excel can use for calculations, graphing, etc. StinkeyPete; Thanks much! This s...

How to Lock VBProject Programmatically without SendKeys (Note:- I don't want to Unlock or crack the VBProject. Just want to Lock it Programmatically)
Hi all, I got macro in which I can Lock VBProject with SendKeys. But problem with SendKeys that they not work on every User's Computer and Users can see all the hard work which I put to create my macros. I tried to search for the sultion but I came across with the comments that its not available because of the security issues. Well i want to say that i don't want to Unlock or Cract the VBProject. I just want to Lock it Programmatically. If there is no sultion then its my message to Microsoft that they should at least put this function also that you can secure your Macros o...

Can't open my access database
I have a problem I hope that someone can help me with. A few days ago our access database started acting weird. My small office is set up with peer to peer networking. At first, the file would open from only one of the network computers - but not the computer that it actually resided on. That computer received an error when trying to open the file. The computer that it was opening on came up with a box for a password, however, a password has never been established for this file. We would leave the password field empty, and it would open. A few days later, it stopped opening altog...