How can I set up a shared excel worksheet and work offline

I have a group of laptops on a windows 2003 network.  I have set up shared
Excel Workbooks to allow users to modify different worksheets at the same
time.  I would now like to take this a step further.  I want to allow two or
more uses to take a copy of the shared workbook away from the offce with each
user being able to work on their part and then be able to save them back to
the network with all changes being saved.  I was hoping the "make available
offline" feacher would work but it seems that it will not.

Please give any suggestions of workarounds or other software that may allow
this.

Thank you
0
French1 (2)

I'd say that this is a really difficult thing to accomplish successfully.

To find changes between different worksheets/workbooks is a miserable job that
may not be possible without a lot of manual effort.

I won't do this and I would suggest that you don't allow it to be done.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

How can I have this IIF query running?
This is my query : strQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT ID_emp,name,adres,city, " _ & " sports = IIF(EXISTS(SELECT ID_sport FROM tblSports WHERE ID_pers= tblArbCtr.persID), 1, 0)" _ & " FROM tblArbCtr,tblEmployee WHERE Contract = 0 AND tblArbCtr.persID=tblEmployee.ID_emp" I want to find out the employees who don't have a contract (contract=0) first, and after that I want to verify whether they have a sport with the derived 'sports' column. The compiler fires the following error : '3061 : Too few parameters. ...

Excel button problem

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel 97 #9

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

learning Excel #3

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

Excel VBA