How can I reverse the order of a column of numbers . . .

I want to turn a long column of numbers upsidedown so that the last entries
become the first vice versa.
0
Buckeye (14)

If they are consecutive order just select them and do data
sort select descending or ascending.  If they are not in
consecutive order in the column next to it put consecutive
numbers (ex.1..99 ) and select both areas and data sort on
the column with the consecutive numbers.
A reply is always nice to know that it worked for you.

0
anonymous (74722)

Auto-update Fill Series in column that has randomly spaced blank c
Hi, I have a worksheet of projects listed by quarter. A cell (say A6) contains QTR 1, followed by cells in column A filled with a series (1,2,3...say up to 12). Then comes a blank row followed by a row containing words "QTR 2" and then the fill series continues from where it left under QTR 1 i.e. 13,14,15...say up to 18. And so on for QTR 3 and QTR 4. When a new project is added, I want to be able to add a row and with minimal steps, want the fill series below this added new project, to update. When I delete a row (project), I want the fill series to automatically ...

Wrong Description, Cost on Purchase Orders
Hello, We are using RMS 1.3R.1006. When we scan items for purchase order or transfer in/out items are sometimes scanned with correct Itemlookupcode but wrong item description and cost that belong to some other item in the database. In PurchaseOrder table itemdescription and cost are wrong. Did anyone encounter such situation?! Was that fixed with newer service pack or hotfix?! Any ideas?! Thank you in advance. Dear, When you make a purchase order.... the items scanned will be taken from [Item] table to the [PurchaseOrderEntry] table so, then whenever you make any changes to the Items...

Sorting pivot table by specific field (column)
Hey guys (and girls), Anyone know how to sort a pivot table by a specific field (not the total sum of the fields)? For instance, if I have 5 years of data 2002-6 and 20 countries. If I make a pivot table of these I get 21 rows (the countries + total) and 6 columns for years (5 years of data + total). If I use the Field Settings --> Advanced --> Sort by field the Pivot table (PT) will be sorted by the sum of the different fields. What if I don't want this, but rater want to sort it by for instance year 2003. How do I do that? Anyone have a nice and clever solution? Much appreciated...

HELP! **Transfer orders to invoices error
I need some serious help. We just upgraded from GP 7.5 to GP 8.0 and now I am unable to transfer orders to invoices. I keep getting an error that says "Order ORD1555 has no line items to transfer to Invoice INV144408." Order# 1555 does have about 10 line items, which I can view on the screen. I did go in and run the "Check Links" function, but it hasn't done anything. This is our busiest time of year and a really bad time for something like this to happen. Can someone please give me some advice on how to fix this? if this is just one order, why not cancel...

Order Count
I have a customer sales database. I use Excel pivot tables to analyze it (external data source in Excel). I want to count the amount of orders but the formula in the pivot table gives me the count of all the items including all the products in each order, if the order has different ship dates and things like that. How can I obtain a figure which represent the amount of all the new orders placed in each month? Excel related solutions go back to the source table. So I figure the solution must be in Access. How can I do that? Thank you! On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:32:01 -0800, FA ...

can't print black
I have installed a lexmark 6570 fax wireless. It would not print any doc's in black ink prints beautiful color pictures. I uninstalled and reinstalled did not help. I figured is was the printer. Installed an HP F4280 all in one, same problem. can someone get me some advice!!! -- twilltwo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ twilltwo's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/180192.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-help/1297957.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

How to repalce numbers after a decimal
Lets say I have a column of numbers, that looks like this: 10.242 11.817 12.915 14.805 and I want it to look like this: 10.95 11.95 12.95 14.95 What function could be used to accomplish this? Format->Cells->Number tab->Click 'Custom', and enter this: 0.95 -- Regards, Dave "dpscoupe" wrote: > Lets say I have a column of numbers, that looks like this: > > 10.242 > 11.817 > 12.915 > 14.805 > > and I want it to look like this: > > 10.95 > 11.95 > 12.95 > 14.95 > > What function could be used to accomplish thi...

how i can change default file format Outlook uses to save message
I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages to as "Outlook Message Format - Unicode" ?????? Rajkumar <Rajkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. > "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". > How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages...

can I get "step by step" on color seperating for commercial printi
This is kind of an extension on my previous message but I feel it would help a lot more. Can someone give me a quick step by step on making a document with text and photo into a press quality color seperated piece using PMS colors and process black? Or maybe point me to a site that can give step by step on that stuff? ...

reverse C++ sourse...
I have many undocumented C++ and Java sourse codes.Is there any good reverse engineer tools for high level language like C++ and Java. Thanks! If you have the source what are you going to reverse it to? "msg_du" <dch1237@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23UqtoSG2DHA.1684@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I have many undocumented C++ and Java sourse codes.Is there any good reverse > engineer tools for high level language like C++ and Java. > > Thanks! > > www.genitor.com offers a reverse-engineering tool for C++. I don't know if they handle Java. joe On...

Where can we get xml scheme for tuning setting of WM2003/WM5.0 PDA
Hi all, We are working upon setting up a lot of WM2003/WM5.0 empowered mobile devices according with company standards. As far as I know these settings are tuned through xml file. Then this xml file has to be deployed deployed/executed onto mobile device. My question is where xml scheme for tuning such setting is published so we may assign necessary properties referencing it? Thank you in advance. ...

Re: Can anyone help me with the IF function
Hello I'm trying to help my wife with simplifying her scheduling o employees. She uses 11 different time periods (1-11) some are worth the same amount of hours others are more or less. I can us seven functions to describe the period and the value of hours it is worth, but when I consolidate the functions i says the formula is invalid. I'm sure it can be fixed by one of you excel gurus! Here are the functions IF(B13<4,"7.75") IF(B13=4,"7.25") IF(B13=5,"6.25") IF(B13=6,"7.75") IF(B13=7,"6.75") IF(B13=8,"6.25") IF(B...

How can I connfigure my outlook to access same profile accross mu.
How can I connfigure my outlook to access same profile accross multiple user ids on a computer Krishna <Krishna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I connfigure my outlook to access same profile accross > multiple user ids on a computer You can't. Each user ID will have its own profile, sicne profile information is kept in the registry in a user-specific area. However, you can certainly reference the same message store within each profile. For POP accounts, just put the PST somewhere in the Shared Documents hierarchy and point to it within each profile. -- B...

Can administrator empty Deleted items in each mailbox
Hi, Is there any chance that administrator can delete all items in Deleted items folder? Tx, Gasper Are you talking in each user's mailbox or the deleted items available for restore? What version of Exchange? -- Regards, Hank Arnold "Gasper" <NOSPAMgasper.derzanic@tipro.si> wrote in message news:tAfEb.108$%x4.10122@news.siol.net... > Hi, > > Is there any chance that administrator can delete all items in Deleted items > folder? > > Tx, > > Gasper > > > > Is it possible to delete Deleted items in each user mailbox on Exchange ...

Active Directory Problem
Hi Everyone, Hopefully you can help me out a bit here. Long story short, we had a failure last week that we were unable to recover Active Directory from. As such, we've had to rebuild AD from scratch - now the domain name and all user accounts are recreated and identical to the previous setup. However, I can no longer access CRM. I assume CRM 4.0 is authenticating on, not only AD membership, but based on an AD GUID of some sort - which I can't replicate. How can I get back in to re-load my users? Thanks, Craig Hi, Did u check if the users were part of CRM groups created ...

Can't Connect to Bank with Money 04 Trial Version
Hi, Does anyone know why I can't connect to my bank through the trial version of Money 04? I use quicken at the moment and after reading the negative reviews of the 04 update have decided to give money a try. The bank appears on the list of participating institutions and indicates that it is set up for direct connect/two way communication. However, when I go through the Online Services Manager it is listed under the heading "Banks that have no Service". I would appreciate any answers! Sarah ...

Mirror a number
I am trying to mirror a number in a cell. For example, I want the product of 10 * 5 to equal 05 or at least be able to take a number like 1234 and change it to 4321 automatically. Please help me! Hi Steve try the following UDF (not much checking, etc. included): Function mirror(in_value) As Double Dim c Dim ret For c = Len(CStr(in_value)) To 1 Step -1 ret = ret & Mid(CStr(in_value), c, 1) Next mirror = CDbl(ret) End Function Use it like the following in your worksheet: =mirror(12345) or =mirror(A1) Note: mirror(5*10) would return '5' as the leading '0' is skipped ...

Clause order in SQL select query
Are there any rules that govern clause order? Does the parser care? Obviously SELECT must be first but does WHERE have to precede ORDER BY? This question arises because I have a situation where the VBA code would be easier if the WHERE could be the final clause. That way I could have an unchanging SELECT, FROM, ORDER BY string and just tag the WHERE; on the tail. My thinking then turned to whether there is a mandated order for other clauses too. Is there an article somewhere to explain it? -- Len ______________________________________________________ remove nothing for v...

How can I see which lists a contact is a member of?
Hello, In Outlook 2007, is there a way to see which distribution lists a contact is a member of? We have lots of lists. We want to be sure that if we delete a contact in a group, instead of just removing it from the group, that the contact doesn't exist in other groups as well. Even a way to export to Excel would be ok, if there's nothing else. Thanks, - Alan. The following macro in Outlook will list all the distribution lists containing the name you enter into the dialog box in a Word document Sub ListNames() Dim wdApp As Word.Application Dim wdDoc As Word.Document Dim myNameSp...

can not delete in outlook
When I try to delete anything out of outlook i get the following errror The messaging interface have returned an unknown error. If problem presists restart outlook Sam wrote: > When I try to delete anything out of outlook i get the > following errror > > The messaging interface have returned an unknown error. > If problem presists restart outlook OL2000: Error Message: The Messaging Interface Has Returned an Unknown Error http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=275186 -- G�rard gj.oomens@somso.demon.nl ...

can I lock screen so only clicked links move slides in sldeshow
I have created question slides with Yes and No links to the next corresponding slides eg if answer yes link goes to slide 2 if answer No goes to slide 3 this happens during slide show presentation I want to be able to lock the rest of the slide so that only a link click can progress to the next slide because the process does not run in order if you just click anywhere on the screen to progress the slides On Jan 28, 5:19=A0pm, Workworry <Workwo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created =A0question slides with Yes and No links to the next > corresponding ...

Data label above columns??
Hi, I have some stacked column charts and I want the data labels to appear just above each column. Is that possible? I'm using excel 2003 version and the only options i can see for the label positions are "inside end", "center" and "inside base" - so at the moment I'm moving each data label manually and this is very time concuming! Thanks in advance for any advice you offer :) K I'm afraid it's not an option due to the confusion it would cause. If the label is above the stack it refers to, it could be sitting on top of another stack, th...

Can I import a .pdf file into publisher
I tried to copy and paste from InDesign and it did not work. Can you import any type of file into publisher. Example: .pdf or .eps No. Publisher is pretty much a stand all by itself program. If you can't copy and paste into it, you're kind of sorely out of luck. You can put pictures into a Pub file but you can't go back and edit the individual parts of them, such as text. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Graphix grl" <Graphixgrl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88493145-8B59-4131-AD33-C916D22CF63C@microsoft.com... >I tried...

Copying decimal data to another column to integer 'on the fly'
Hi, I am working on Asset registers/Depreciation Schedules and at the star of the year I need to convert over my previous years spreadsheets (fo about 40 schools) to the new financial year. This means moving the accumulate depreciation at the end of the previous year to being the 'openin depreciation' for the new year. I therefore want to copy a column of figures to another column an paste to that column as values only BUT as INTEGERS. I am running Excel 2003 - 'Paste Only' can solve the 'values' part bu does not have conversion to an integer 'on the fly'. ...

Convert number pad decimal to comma decimal separator
Hi, One of our european users has asked if we could add a feature to our app that would interpret a number pad decimal keystroke as a comma decimal separator. Whilst I could subclass the various number entry controls, dialog, grid, currency, plain number ect, I was hopeful that a application wide method could be found, utilising WM_KEYUP / WM_KEYDOWN. I have looked at using ProcessMessageFilter, but not had much success. Does anyone know how this may be acheived? Many thanks, Mike Stoodsmj wrote: > One of our european users has asked if we could add a feature to our > app that w...