How can I print to size in Excel?

I am trying to print Excel tables and object (e.g. 10 cm x 10 cm squares) to
exact size, however, the printout is always scalled differently. MS Word is
printing it correctly, but I need to print the tables in Excel in exact size.
Any idea of any settings to solve this?
0
Bashar (1)

Hello-

Have you checked Page Setup to make sure Scaling isn't set to less than
100%? You might also have separate settings for your printer that are causing
a 'fit-to-page' effect.

Regards |:>)

"Bashar" wrote:

> I am trying to print Excel tables and object (e.g. 10 cm x 10 cm squares) to
> exact size, however, the printout is always scalled differently. MS Word is
> printing it correctly, but I need to print the tables in Excel in exact size.
> Any idea of any settings to solve this?
0
CyberTaz (411)