How can I Insert a Comment into multiple cells in Excel 2003?

I'd like to select various cells in a spreadsheet, then insert a comment
which will show up on all of them. It won't let me do it, and this could save
me hours of work.
0
lance (92)

Insert the comment into one cell
Copy the cell that contains the comment
Select all the other cells in which you want the comment
Choose Edit>Paste Special
Select Comments
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

Exchange 2003
I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't restarted the information store service yet. I thought that with SP2 it should fix this issue. I have Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003. -- La Senza Support In news:00243A09-C043-4224-A45F-FC02CDFB1FEC@microsoft.com, La Senza Support <LaSenzaSupport@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I can't seem to get the simple display name to work. > I modified the registry to use the simple domain name. I haven't > restarted the information store service...

How can I have this IIF query running?
This is my query : strQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT ID_emp,name,adres,city, " _ & " sports = IIF(EXISTS(SELECT ID_sport FROM tblSports WHERE ID_pers= tblArbCtr.persID), 1, 0)" _ & " FROM tblArbCtr,tblEmployee WHERE Contract = 0 AND tblArbCtr.persID=tblEmployee.ID_emp" I want to find out the employees who don't have a contract (contract=0) first, and after that I want to verify whether they have a sport with the derived 'sports' column. The compiler fires the following error : '3061 : Too few parameters. ...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel button problem

Looking for Excel Help

Excel 97 #9