How can I have more than 64000 rows in one sheet?

I want to import an access database in one excel sheet, it requires 200.000
rows. Any suggestions?
0
blafblaf (1)

"blafblaf" <blafblaf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to import an access database in one excel sheet, it requires 200.000
> rows. Any suggestions?

Hi BlafBlaf,

The current worksheet row limit of 65536 is not expected to be increased in
the immediately foreseeable future.

To import your database to Excel, it would therefore be necessary to pass
64k tranches to each of four worksheets.

This however. begs the question as to why you would want or need to do this.

---
Regards,
Norman

0
normanjones (1047)
1/16/2005 5:45:39 PM
This is not possible in Excel.
If it must go into a spreadsheet, Quattro Pro offers up to 1 million rows.
If you want to stay in Excel, you'll need to summarize the data into a
PivotTable or split it into multiple sheets.

tj

"blafblaf" wrote:

> I want to import an access database in one excel sheet, it requires 200.000
> rows. Any suggestions?
0
tjtjjtjt (488)
1/16/2005 5:53:07 PM
blafblaf wrote:
> I want to import an access database in one excel sheet, it requires
200.000
> rows. Any suggestions?
Summarize the data in Excel e.g. using a pivot table.

Jamie.

jamiecollins (192)