how can I get odbc plugin for Excel 2003 ?

In Excel 2003 help, it says that for SQL.RESULT() function, ODBC plug-in must
be installed.
In MS web site, only the ODBC plugin for Excel 2002 on Windows XP in
available.

I am using Excel 2003 on Windows 2000.

Could I get a pointer to where I can get this XLODBC.XLA ???

Thanks

Herve Brelay
0
Brelay (1)

You might be better off using the "External Data" feature of Excel.