how can I find two same rows in a column?

I've got a file where I put all my invoices numbers. It's a long file, so how
can I know if a put the same invoice number twice???
Thanks a lot!!!
0
Anevigat (1)

Hi
see:
http://cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#TaggingDuplicates

"Anevigat" wrote:

> I've got a file where I put all my invoices numbers. It's a long file, so how
> can I know if a put the same invoice number twice???
> Thanks a lot!!!
0
frank.kabel (11126)

Help with columns #2
Hi How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? Thanks! Hi - first there's a maximum of 256 columns :-) - You can only use these 3 columns (you can't delete the other columns) - if you like you can hide the other columns. Just select theses columns and goto 'Format - columns - Hide' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich wrote: > Hi > > How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather > than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? > > Thanks! See one answer in m.p.e.newusers Please d...

update column

Summing Alternate Rows
We have spreadsheets with many rows and need to sum alternate rows. Is there a way to do this without entering a formula using the number of each row? -- KarenQ ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KarenQ's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=19608 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=395115 Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18),2)=1),$A$1:$A$18) That formula sums odd-row values in the range A1:A18. To sum even-row values the formula is: =SUMPRODUCT(--(MOD(ROW($A$1:$A$18...

Remove extra rows in Spreadsheet
I have an 2003 excel spreadsheet. I would like to reduce the number of rows which my stroll bar would see. For a next sheet, I can get this. Once I sroll for more row, they remain. When I do a delete, the number of row down, I would like to reduce all of the extra rows which my stroll bar will see. Thank You, Gary The number of rows is fixed (on XL2003 this is 65536), and you can't remove unused ones. However, you can hide them - click on the row identifier for the first unused row to highlight it, then hold down the <shift> key and press <end> once followed by <...

Equation connecting two data quantities
Hi, I have data like this: in an excel sheet. Q C Equation 1 2 3 4 ; 22 44 34 55 88; ? Is there anyway that I can get an equation connecting these two quantities Q and C, (data arranged in this manner only, as I have lot of data where in I cant put that in two separate rows because of some constraints) Can I get a formula connecting these two variables in the quation cell. Thanks Assuming that the data fits a linear plot (and that you have a typo): read help on SLOPE and INTERCEPT If not linear; find how to draw a trendline; find trendline...

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

can i download lxce serv.exe

open two different Access reports

how many receivers i can add

Can't configure Outlook Express

what printers can run Vista
just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP 5550 deskjet) won't print. I need to find a new printer that i can hook up to the computer. This is an Access newsgroup. We help with questions related to Microsoft Access - the database application that is part of MS Office Professional. -- Rick B "monroe" <monroe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC746826-251A-4097-AF88-2805BCDE7DEC@microsoft.com... > just purchased a dell which came with Vista on it. now my printer (HP > 5550 > deskjet) won't print. I need to...

find instance of IE for server socket in activex component
Hi I have an activex component that has a server socket (using casyncsocket class) ..The problem is that when I have multiple instances of the IE open only the first instance (created first) recieves the messages the rest do not recieve the message. Is there a way to solve this problem .(i want the server send the reply to that instance of ie that sent the message) .Do I need to pass something like a pointer of hte javascript object .If so how Thanks When you say "server socket", that suggests a socket that does a Listen followed by an Accept. Otherwise it is a client socke...