How can I display and print all the data in a wrapped merged cell.

0
lflinders (1)

If you add some line breaks (Alt+Enter) in the cell, you may be able to see
more of the text. Since the cell is merged, you'll have to adjust the height
manually, or with a macro

"lflinders" wrote:

0
dsd1 (5911)

UI Data Validation using XML Schema
Has anybody done UI data validation usinf XML Schemas. Any pointers will help. Thanks! ...

About: Using IHtmlElementRender to print HTML document?
I have realized the printing preview/output to printer in my project. but there is a problem, when the HTML document is larger than paper restriction, I need to do pagination with the document, How do I? I ever tried to use the 'Print-template' method which can be found from MSDN, but however I can't use the method, because I reform the behavior of IWebBrowser2 using asynchronously plug-in technic, to render html document on screen, some images and CSS file is read from memory, Thus, once I use 'Print-template' method that can't parse images and CSS, whole layout...

Change paths to linked external data
Hello. I have a database that has 3 external links in it: 1 is to a table in another Access Database. One is to an excel spread sheet. And, the third is to a .csv file. Is there a way in VBA to change the paths to these? Basically, i want to set up a form where the user can specify the new paths in text boxes if any of these files are moved. Anybody help me out? (Access 2007) cyb3rwolf wrote: >Hello. I have a database that has 3 external links in it: 1 is to a table >in another Access Database. One is to an excel spread sheet. And, the third >is to a .csv...

trouble with copying a cell to other cells.
Info adds +1 (so 3oo goes to 301) and in the same function, 2 stays a 2 when copied to another cell. How do I mark what changes and what doesn't? I found the info posted on a different post. by BenjieLop for Copying a formula 9/20/2004 I want to copy a formula from one cell to several others, it is a basic formula =c5*d12 when i copy and paste the formula changes..( =c6*d13 and so on...) I want the second part d12 to change but i want to anchor the first part somehow so the c5 is constant in every formula c5*d13 c5*d14 etc.. The formula =$C$5*D12 will do the trick ...

printing setup
I want to print reports on page 15*11" in excel in louts we can costom page acourding to our requirement , how we can do it in excel ? I'm not sure you can. Excel does not seem to have custom paper size options. There is an 11 * 15 paper size available. Could you use this and set the bottom margin 2" bigger to compensate? "afzaal766@hotmail.com" <afzaal766@hotmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A84FD54-D5D8-42B5-AE3F-3001DE00E5EE@microsoft.com... > I want to print reports on page 15*11" in excel > in louts we can co...

Paste Several Values into one Cell
Hi all. I have data in several cells (I2:GJ2) on one row. I want to copy all of this data into one cell as it appears now (in a particular sequence). Is this possible? Thx in advance. Not sure if this is what you want but to concatenate data from several cells into 1 cell, use formula =Concatenate(I2," ",H2," ",G2) just add more cell references with commas and " " to give a space between each cell value for all the cells you want. "sgarrett" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:110F5183-D1CE-4C5A-A7F8-90D01E500FBE@micr...

excel file can't be opened #2

Something destroying Money data
My MS Money 2007 software was working fine, and then a few months ago, there were transactions missing. I went for backups, and it seemed every time I opened a MOney file there were fewer transactions--it was truly weird. Thinking a file had been accidentally deleted, I used a file recovery program and retrieved file and backup - also no data. So I just put the whole thing aside and out of mind, but tried again today and searched all partitions for mny and mbf files.. Same result, if anything fewer transactions. Is there some virus or other malware that eats Money files? I guess I can d...

Can't auto-complete e-mail addresses
Dear All, I just imported about 2000 contacts in my Outlook 2000 Address Book. Able to see them in the address book and create groups etc. But when i compose a new message and i try to enter some e-mail addresses in TO and then why do outlook do not give me suggestion to auto-complete them? I tried most of the settings. It wont work. What may be the problem? -Sameer Outlook 2000 has no such feature. Autocompletion didn't start until Outlook 2002. Versions of Outlook earlier than Outlook 2002 have a feature called auto-resolution. If you enter part of a name or a nickname then tab out o...

XML into DataSet
Hi. I need some help. I have an xml file what will contain hundreds of groups and will have an associated xsd. My overall goal is to have a web application that allows a user to input a groupID from a webform, the application will than find that groupID in the xml file and display all the related information for that group only. I have read my xml into a DataSet and have been able to successful find groupID and display some of the information for that particular group. But I have been unable to navigate to the groupsItems node and subsequently the details of each groupItem found in gro...

Can't restor backup file, "Please insert the next backup disk.....
I have money 2005 backup file (.mbf) and my original file has gotten corrupted somehow and can't repair it (computer hung and had to be restarted). Whenever I try to restor the backup file, I get the following message, Window Title: Money Multiple Disk Backup Message: Please insert the next backup disk. (The disk containing file "".) I was backing up on a different connected single harddrive and there is only one file. The file is not in multiple pieces and on different drives. When I click OK, it doesn't do anything and cancel just stops the process. I even down...

How can I shade area under a norm dist graph?
I have graphed a normal distribution curve. =Normdist(x,4,4,false) for x=-8 to +18 Now I would like to shade the areas where 8.5<x<12 and x<-3. That is, the left tail and a portion of the right tail. How do I do that? TimH - For one method, see http://www.mikemiddleton.com/ShadedNormalDensity.xls - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "TimH" <TimH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31235839-5F38-48E1-98EF-69A0BB22C634@microsoft.com... >I have graphed a normal distribution curve. =No...

Microsoft Money 2003
When I try to print a chart or report, I get the message "This program has caused a default, etc." and it shuts down. Can you give me some hints on how to correct this? Thanks Is this all reports or a particular one? If it's only one, try resetting the report. If that doesn't help, try it in a new file. If it does it in multiple files, you may need to try updating your printer driver or removing and reinstalling Money. "Mary J" <mjohns04@mail.win.org> wrote in message news:035001c377cc$e2e77840$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When I try to print a chart or re...

Form printing problem
Hi all, I have a form that holds customer records which we have been printing out for filing. I put a print record command button at the top of the form and this has been working perfectly for at least the last four years printing on plain paper using auto selection on the printer. Recently the form record has started printing onto header paper. It doesn't matter whether I change the properties on the printer it keeps printing to headed paper and the only way round was to put plain paper into the headed paper tray. We have now a new printer in the office which has been set as my defa...

sum values from range of cells if cells correcponding have the sam
hiya, i have a small project and i've spent too much time on this already - can't figure it out myself. What i need to do is to create a formula which will find the same values in column A and will sum the corresponding to them values from columns B:E. this is a sort of result i want to get: A B C D E F RESULT: 1 A1 1 5 2 3 A1 31 2 B5 2 6 3 3 A2 19 3 C1 3 7 4 3 B1 22 4 A1 4 8 5 3 B5 37 5 B5 5 9 6 3 C1 33 6 C2 6 1 6 3 C2 16 7 A2 7 2 7 3 8 B1 8 3 8 3 9 C1 9 4 0 3 I would appreciate any ideas how to do this. Thanks and regards, Assume in G1 down are the unique item...

HowTo add row to series data
1) insert row with ShiftDown 2) apply new data to the newly emptied cells 3) preserve original chart series range 1) after this code row 2 is empty cells Excel.Worksheet chart = (Excel.Worksheet)book.Worksheets["Chart Data"]; Excel.Range rngToday = chart.get_Range("A2", "D2"); rngToday.Insert(Excel.XlInsertShiftDirection.xlShiftDown); 2) this puts todays date into A2 rngToday.NumberFormat = "MM/dd"; rngToday.Value = DateTime.Today; 3) OOPS - the chart data is now A3..A7 because of the insert above How do I reset the souce data to A...

can't add transfers to my budget
I have 3 accounts and I want to have 2 budget plans I want to have one "main" budget that has all my expenses, then another budget for my girlfriend and I's joint expenses. We have a joint account. I wanted to add the transfer from my checking into our joint account in my "main" budget. I have a group named "Transfers out of budget accounts" but I can't add anything to it or edit it. How can I accomplish this? I say one post here: http://umpmfaq.info/faq.txt that sounded hopeful, but when I tried to follow the instructions, nothing happened. Is t...

Spreadsheet name in a Cell
I am looking for a cell formula that would recover the spreadsheet name and display it in a cell - more or less as "=CELL("row";A1) function is able to return the line number of cell A1 or as "=CELL("filename";C18)" will return the full path of the Excel workbook housing cell C18... Thanks a lot - Alain79 See http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0002.html -- HTH Bob Phillips "Alain79" <desaivresanospam@free.fr> wrote in message news:ddsce3$94f$1@s1.news.oleane.net... > I am looking for a cell formula that would recover the spre...

Excel prints some sheets very small
When I try to print multiple sheets of the same workbook at the same time, one of them (a different one each time) prints very small (about an inch tall) in the upper left hand corner. I am printing from a network file but I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not. Please HELP!!! ...

Can you have a Territory without a manager ?
Can you have a Territory without a manager ? Is it required ? Yes you can have a Territory without a manager. Just a little tip, all required fields are indicated in red, bold letters and all business recommended (ie suggested you fill this information in) fields are indicated in blue, bold letters. Veronica. Program Manager Microsoft Business Solutions CRM "newbie" wrote: > Can you have a Territory without a manager ? > > Is it required ? > ...

error : can't find object or library
I got this error : can't find object or library whenever i try to enter some information into a cell. can someone advise how to get raid of it? thanks Hi, Try this it may work: Most likely, the application has lost the reference to an object or type library resulting in the above error. The problem may be resolved as follows: Open the database or application. Open a module in Design view or press ALT+F11 to switch to the Visual Basic Editor. On the Tools menu, click References. Clear the check box for the type library or object library marked as "Missing:" An alter...