How can I compare 2 sets of Social Security #'s and Identify dupes

I'm sure this can't be that difficult but for some reason it's just not
working for me.  I have 2 lists of social security numbers that I need to
compare and pull out duplicates.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You.
0
vwwolfe (1)

Use a formula of

=IF(COUNTIF(A:A,B1)<>0,"Duplicate","")

in C1, and copy down

--

HTH

RP

"vwwolfe" <vwwolfe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm sure this can't be that difficult but for some reason it's just not
> working for me.  I have 2 lists of social security numbers that I need to
> compare and pull out duplicates.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank You.

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Clients can open each other's mailboxs
I have exchange 2003. All my clients can access each others mailboxes. When I look at the mailbox right I see the everyone group with full access. I am unable to remove it because it is inheriting permissions. Where can I change this? What is weird is that my administrator account use to be able to open everyone's mailbox and now it can not. have you looked at permissions at the top level of the Exchange Organization? Looks like maybe they've been set there...also check the "security" tab for "send as" right... "Paul" <pkernicky@swca.net> wr...

printing 2 charts on single page

Offline folder problems #2

can i download lxce serv.exe

Can I show a number like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B?
I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Custom format: 0.0,,,"B" best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:262241F3-063E-4F97-B864-A629EC670112@microsoft.com... > I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like > 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Dave, Use a custom format of #.#,,,"B" or 0.0,,,"B" depending on ho...

The Excel menu bar (File, Edit, View, etc) Is nowhere and I can't seem to get it back!! HELP!!
Version: 2008 Processor: Intel I was doing an assignment for one of my classes and I managed to somehow delete the excel menu bar (top of screen the one with File, Edit, View, Format, Tools etc) I can't figure out how to get them back. PLEASE HELP ME!! I suck with computers. It would help if you'd describe exactly how you went about doing so... It's virtually impossible to do unless you manually remove each menu item from the Workbook Menu Bar one at a time. Try this; Control/Right-Click the Standard Toolbar & select Customize Menus & Toolbars from the contextua...

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

how many receivers i can add

VCard issue #2

Outlook Rule to Forward with Secure Delivery
I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure delivery. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thank you Chris ChrisH <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to automatically forward messages to an outside vendor with > secure delivery. I'd like to set up a rule to do this for me, but > I'm not finding away to be able to forward the message using secure > delivery. Can you please tell me...

.pdf save as settings

Web query timeout setting.