How can a set an alarm in Excel?

I don't know if this is possible, but I figured I would ask:

I have a spreadsheet that I work with that shows the schedules of my
students; each different place my student goes has its own row, so a student
may have many rows if they have many activities. currently, i auto filter the
day column to the current day so i can see what students have activities on
that day, and when/where they are. i was wondering if i could set an alarm on
the column labeled 'start time' that would pop a window up when any value in
that cell matched the system time... is this possible?? thanks,
--
Laura
0

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

learning Excel #3

Setting a dynamic range in a formula

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

How do I find the Data Analysis Plus toolpak for excel
does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. opher32 - > does anyone know where I could find the data analysis plus toolpak. < Start by looking on the CD that was in the back of the textbook. - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Terminal Server and GP Settings
Not being a Windows Terminal Server expert by any definition, I have a question for somebody who is. When wanting to have a user profile to store individual dex.ini files, my understanding is that each user would have his own Windows folder under their user folder. Additionally, if you typed SET at a command prompt, the settings for WINDIR would point to that user-specific Windows folder. Is this thinking correct? -- Charles Allen, MVP I think you also have to make certain that the dex.ini does NOT exist in the program install location for GP or it will still look to that. Dwight...

Q:Excel/ODBC/Login ....
Hi' there ! My situation is this; My customer have a hole bunch of different Excel workbooks - with VB code inside. In this VB code the user/pwd to the ODBC connection is hardcoded. This hardcoding is not approved by audit. Is there any smart way (opposed the insert a login-dialogbox in each of those workbooks) - to solve this problem? What I thought of, is to make a button on my menubar to etablish the ODBC connection and regardless of wich workbook I open - hold this connection open. But somethins tells me, that the code should beplaced in a workbook - and not directly in Excel...