How 2 sort an autosum total list after adding items 2 autosum item

Am using detail dollar amount list to insert new transactions in the middle
of a the detail list, and they in turn get included in the 'autosum' total
calc which is located in another item total summary list in the same workbook.

If we try to sort the autosum total summary list, the autosum totals seem to
loose their connection with the detail autosum calc list.

Is there anyway to keep this connection, ie be able to add items into the
detail autosum calc lists, and then sort the autosum summary totals ?

--
Thanks again for your help.
akm (XPpro,SP-2,IE-7,Office2003)

Event 9327
I have just installed two new Exchange 2003 servers in Mixed mode with two old Exchange 5.5 boxes. I'm having two problems that I think are related. I have a user who gets the following message in his Inbox: 13:34:36 Synchronizer Version 11.0.5604 13:34:37 Synchronizing Mailbox 'Kuyper, Steve (ESC)' 13:34:37 Done 13:34:37 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 13:34:37 0X8004010F On my server, I get the following: Event ID: 9327 Description: OALGen skipped some entries in the offline address list '\Global Address List'. To see which entries are affected, event lo...

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

printing 2 charts on single page

auto sort?
Is there any way to make a dated entry insert itself in the worksheet in the correct order without doing a sort operation, or inserting a new row? would be a big help for my reservations workbook thanks D You could try the worksheet change event: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) <<Sort Code>> End Sub This should re-sort your selection everytime the worksheet changes. Hope this helps Sunil Jayakumar "Dave" <post@site.com> wrote in message news:%23czt38POFHA.2132@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is there any way to make a dated entry insert ...

Offline folder problems #2

Report Total
I have a query with total quanity shipped by date. I want a report that will show total shipped by month showing all months of year. I have one showing total for each month but don't know how to get each month total on one report. Thanks! On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 13:32:01 -0800, walters <walters@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a query with total quanity shipped by date. I want a report that will >show total shipped by month showing all months of year. I have one showing >total for each month but don't know how to get each month total on one &...

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Receiving Transaction Entry #2

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

VCard issue #2