Hiding columns and custom views problem

Hello:
I have defined 6 views in modules that define views. The views are simply
hiding or showing columns based on a value in a hidden row.  These columns
are also grouped in outlines. I am having issues with one of the views which
is spitting out the "can't move objects off sheet" error.  I already have
code in the workbook that autosets the "size with cells" property of inserted
comments.

Are there some caveats with hiding/showing columns which are grouped? Are
there limits to the number of columns that can be manipulated in this way? My
sheet has 150 columns.  I would like to be able to show only 20, but that
doesn't seem to be working without this error occurring.

Appreciate it, as always, Bettergains

maybe this'll help:

XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-ca;211769

Someone with the same problem posted back that their comments were getting
resized causing the trouble.

Maybe enabling:  Tools|Options|View|Comment and indicator
(at least for a little bit will help you move your comments.)

Debra Dalgleish has some code that will reposition comments at:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Reset

--

Dave Peterson
0

customizing quote merge template

update column

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

Customizing AdvisorFYI
I have an account for some stock options in a privately-owned company. Approximately monthly, AdvisorFYI keeps telling me, "It's time to update your investment prices in Money." There isn't a price update that often. Is there a way to turn this message off without turning of the other useful AdvisorFYI Investment warnings? ...

Rounding Problem

Month problem

CSV File Problem

Global Column Row Preview Font Size