Hi, S.DeLi, here�s the document you requested

--OvrhBtJSwcskTCTwfHehIKTEmvGjpfGL

--RpYqbUSKQqYxJMJkgLeXfmntUSLvOiqs

The release file is attached...

--RpYqbUSKQqYxJMJkgLeXfmntUSLvOiqs

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD><BODY>
The release file is attached...<iframe src=3Dcid:eeGCJHvgJlIXC height=3D0 width=3D0></iframe>
</BODY></HTML>

--RpYqbUSKQqYxJMJkgLeXfmntUSLvOiqs--

--OvrhBtJSwcskTCTwfHehIKTEmvGjpfGL

UEsFBgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

--OvrhBtJSwcskTCTwfHehIKTEmvGjpfGL--

Need help with printing Excel document
I want to print it out exactly as it looks on the screen. With all the cells and rows visable. Highlight all the cells you wish to see printed out. Then do File > PrintArea > SetPrintArea...........then do File > PrintPreview.......what you see is what will print out, assuming you have the correct print drivers and margins set etc......... If it still don't work, post back with more details. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "jody mullis via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:507040B8C48C0@OfficeKB.com... > I want to print it out exactly a...

Supersized documents
I do a 6 page newsletter that incorporates maybe 15 or so images (some clip art.... some snagged from the web). Copyright issues aside (this is a SMALL NEWSLETTER for local members of a craft club -- no money making involved), I am frustrated in that my document seems to grow to enormous sizes. Generally -- I take last month's document... do a save as... then delete nearly all of the content. This preserves the need for recreating several repeat features/headlines. Pictures are usually either jpg or gifs. I then rebuild next month's newsletter. I print it to PDF for easy di...

Document Date vs. Batch Date
Can someone explain to me the difference between document date and batch date. The way I understand it, the document date refers to the date the item will hit the subledger and the batch date (if batch date is the posting option) refers to the date the transaction will hit the general ledger. Is this correct? Does this mean that if I have all my periods open for a year and I enter a cash receipt transaction with a document date of 05/01/04 in a batch with a batch date of 06/01/04 that my subledger will not balance to my general ledger for that month? Elizabeth, You've got it ...

Documents & Settings vs. Users folders
OS: Vista Business; upgraded from Win XP Pro SP3. Joined to a WinSer 2003 domain. I just noticed that I have (near) identical files and folders in my C:\Documents and Settings folder and the C:\Users folder. Is this because it was an upgrade? Is there a way to eliminate one of them to free up some HD space? -- Mike Webb Platte River Whooping Crane Maintenance Trust, Inc. a conservation non-profit (501 (c)(3)) organization Wood River, NE In article <8B0B66B9-1E62-479D-BC74-BF79A50895E6@microsoft.com>, Mike_in_Nebraska@newsgroup.nospam says... > > OS: ...

No transport provider was available for delivery of your request
Can someone tell me what causes the "No transport provider was available for delivery of your request" symptom from Outlook? It seems to have something to do with only CERTAIN people's DESTINATION email-sub-address, and it seems to only happen intermittently (e.g. once every month or two). My ISP is Comcast, though I'm uncertain whether that's relevant. It happened again today, on an email I addressed to 3 people. The full rejection msg was: ------- Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: It's done Sent: 8/18/2005 9...

unwanted blank pages in document
Currently using Publisher 2002 --I have a 30 page document that has 2 blank pages that don't show up until printing. I can't see them to eliminate them. Do I have any way of accessing them? Is it set up as a booklet? -- Don Vancouver, USA "PhysWhiz" <PhysWhiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F58DB94F-8C81-48C8-B7B9-E55EC0BEF593@microsoft.com... > Currently using Publisher 2002 --I have a 30 page document that has 2 blank > pages that don't show up until printing. I can't see them to eliminate them. > Do I have any way of accessin...

Copying dates between Excel documents
I have noticed that when I copy a date eg/ 23/02/04 (UK format) from on Excel document to another the date becomes 22/02/00. Has anyone comes across this, its really infuriating as I have t redate everything again Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com XL has two date systems, the Windows default 1900 date system, in which the 0-base date is 31 December 1899, and the MacXL default 1904 date system, in which the 0-base date is 1 January 1904. The systems differ by 4 years and a day. To resolve your issue, make sure that both workbooks have the same date system selected...

Ignore Zero's
Hi I have used the following to get the average value from a set of data whilst ignoring zero values within the data set. =SUM(K4:AP4)/COUNTIF(K4:AP4,">0") I would like to use the percentile command on the same set of data. Is there a way that I can use Percentile and also ignore zero values ? Many Thanks Chris Hi, with an ARRAY formula =PERCENTILE(IF(K4:AP4>0,K4:AP4),0.1) This is an array formula which must be entered by pressing CTRL+Shift+Enter 'and not just Enter. If you do it correctly then Excel will put curly brackets 'around the formu...

What's the use of LOG file in MDBDATA
To whom it may concern I am now using Exchange 2003 now. I find there are many .LOG files in the folder MDBDATA where 5 G each What's the use of this files ? Can I delete those file ? On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 09:57:35 +0800, "Hughs Man" <hughs@easystem-hk.com> wrote: >To whom it may concern > >I am now using Exchange 2003 now. >I find there are many .LOG files in the folder MDBDATA where 5 G each > >What's the use of this files ? >Can I delete those file ? > Those are your transaction logs. DO NOT delete them. Run a full, online exchange awa...

Alt S wont send anymore
I can't be dreaming - installed outlook 2003 about 2 weeks ago. After creating a message, I was able to just hit alt S and the message would be sent. Now, I have to hit enter after alt S. What changed? Any ideas? thanks, larry ...

Boot-start of system driver(s) failed to load
My event log keeps showing error 7026, The following boot-start or system start driver(s) failed to load ftsata2. Could someone please help me with this? ...

export CRM contacts\mail address's to outlook
Is there a way that anyone knows how to AUTO export and import the contacts from MSCRM, into outlook contacts. either by using windows scheduler or some other means. I have a client that will be using CRM with ExactTarget so having the ability to send mailshots on behalf of others (like outlook). BUT not all of their users have access to CRM, they want to have some scheduler to auto export the crm mail contacts out of CRM and into a public folder contacts list. Anyone got some great ideas? cheers J -- Thanks again for all the help Hi, We are using scrib from scribesoft, who can sche...

Bank Rec void check date s/b same as GL void date
When voiding a check in the payables management module and the Void date and Posting date are changed from the original check date, Bank reconciliation should recognize that void date instead of the original check date as the voided date. Please refer to Knowledgebase Article 857704 to see how Ban Rec handles the date of a void check. If a check is voided in Payables Mgmt on a different date than the original date, and bank rec uses the original date trying to reconcile to the general ledger is a problem because the adjusted bank book balance is different than the GL balance becuase th...

Recent documents don't display
Recent documents work in Word but not in Excel. Not grayed out, but simply does not show any. -- Dana Go to Office Button- Go to Excel Options-Advanced, then go down to “Display” In the first line “Show this number of Recent Documents” check the number & modify as you like. -- MFS22 "danappofc" wrote: > Recent documents work in Word but not in Excel. Not grayed out, but simply > does not show any. > -- > Dana Documents that you opened by double-clicking their icon will not show in the list. Only those that you opened from within Ex...

Format page number in Words Document
Hi, Appreciate if you can help me here. I am trying to number my pages in my document a bit differently using the header and footer but I can't seem to get around doing it. Normally the page numbers will run concurrently in the header or footer as in page 1,2,3,4...etc But what intend to do is add page 5 (a) after page 5 and before page 6. However when I do that under the header or footer page 5 becomes page 5 (a) How do I format this under the header or footer? Thanks You will need to use the following field construction { IF { PAGE } > 5 { IF { PAGE } &...

Hyperlinkbase Property effect on Internal Document links
Recently we made a mass change to a document repository to update the Hyperlinkbase property of over a thousand documents. This was done so that if the documents were copied outside of the repository, the relative links would still point to the production repository... this worked great! BUT... we noticed that the Hyperlinkbase property also applies itself to internal document links... huh? That doesn't make sense. Is this a known bug, or is there a way to get the hyperlinkbase property to leave the internal links alone? HELP! Hi Dave, Unfortunately, that's jus...

request to solve my problem #2

Document Map showing
On one of my reports that I open via web server I get the preview display fine but it shows a "Document Map" section at the left that shows the ID number I am using as a link parameter in a subreport. How can I get rid of this when running the report? Thanks. -- David ...

Office Document Connection
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel No matter how many times I click "save my password in keychain" it always asks me for my password when I open up the document connection. Additionally, when I click "new file" , then edit the file and save it does not save to the location I was on the SharePoint site but locally. Other than that great work, this saves me so much time, I can't wait to have it fully integrated in Office! There might be a problem with the Keychain database. Open Keychain Access, then click on Keychain>Keych...

How can I set the padding to zero if the document is pdf?

How to make Bullen's FilterCriteria() data refresh real-time?
Using XL 2003 & 2000 OK, with help, I was able to utilize Steve Bullen's FilterCriteria() Function. That said, apparently the only way to refresh the data in the display cell is to re-activate the formula by pressing <ENTER> in the Fx Box. Can the display cells be made to refresh in real-time or, second best, by F9? FYI (Background Info): ************************************************************II placed this formula into cell A1: =FilterCriteria(A3) Cell A3 contains the Autofilter down-arrow for column A ************************************************************* Fu...

VC++ .NET 2002: How To Use the Class View's Properties window to add a message handler for the WN_KEYDOWN message
Hi all I used "The EX05c Example: Scrolling" of the book "Programming With Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Core Reference" (6th Edition) as my 3rd example of MFC exercises to catch up my VC++ .NET 2002 (VC++ 7.0) programming. I started my 'Eg05c' project in the MFC Application Wizard and followed the 1 thru 7 steps instructed in the book (pages 82-85) I believed I did the steps 1, 2 and 3 correctly: 1 - In MFC Application Wizard -Eg05c, I setthe CEg05cView to "CScrollView" 2 - I added the m_rectEllipse and m_nColor data members in Eg05cView.h by typing in "...

Breaking up the hi-lo series line?
This question is only tangentially about charting, but came up as a result of my charting project so I hope it's ok to post this here. I have a table of data that is used to create a VHLC stock chart. The series of hi-lo has a line which connects all the way across the chart. I want to insert dates in my table that will break up that line so that it shows a space on weekends/holidays (ie I only want the line to show one trade dates. My problem is that my data table only consosts of trade dates. My thought is to go through the table after it is created and check for concurrent dates, i...

USB KVM's always plays 'Device Connect' sound
It appears that USB KVM's with Audio support always make Windows XP computers play the 'Device Connect' sound when you switch between computers. Does anyone know of a USB KVM with Audio that can properly emulate the USB connection to the inactive computer, so that the 'device connect' event doesn't occur when switching between computers? <prubin@equilter.com> wrote in message news:293fbb08-74eb-4b65-8807-1c43540b4c88@o10g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > It appears that USB KVM's with Audio support always make Windows XP > computers play the &...

Outlook meeting request time off
User A sends User B a meeting request for Thursday at 2:00pm til 4:00pm. User B accepts. The problem is that the meeting shows up on user B's calendar at 1-3. One hour behind. It shows up on User A's calendar at the correct time from 2-4. I checked all the time settings in the OS and Outlook on both computers and they are correct. The only difference is that User A has Windows NT and User B has Windows XP. I try the same test from another user's computer who has NT. Same problem. When the XP user sends a meeting request to the other XP user the time shows up in both of the...