Help On User Form

Hi All,

Can any one help me in this .I have made a orderform with some combobox
and tickboxes a simple form i want to collect the data at the end of the
sheet .Like when i select certain item from drop down box is there away
that data can be collected at the end of the sheet.I
Many Thanks in Advance

Mastee

--
mastee
mastee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23826

Good morning Mastee

You really need to supply more information about what you are doing an
what you want to achieve.  You will need to set up a button (eg "OK") s
that Excel knows when you've completed a box and use some code behin
that button.  However it depends whether you want to put the result
into a spreadsheet cell or load it into memory.

Range("A1").Value = TextBox1.Value
Range("A1").Value = ComboBox1.Value
Range("A1").Value = OptionButton11.Value
Range("A1").Value = CheckBox1.Value

Each of the lines above will put the result of one of your control
into cell A1 of your active sheet.  Without any further information
can't guide you any further.

HTH

Dominic

--
dominic
dominicb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1893

Thank you DominicB .Basically i have created a sandwich order form fo
my catering unit on excel.If you can send me your email i will forwar
you the email sandwich order sheet .I have divided the sheet in thre
options by inserting dropdown buttons .When a customer select a brea
,Margarine ,Selection of Any meat and accompinments i want to see th
selection at the column provided which will be helpful for my staff t
prepare the sandwich by looking at the data .I will send you th
created form which you gives you the much broder picture want i a
saying about. Any how thanks alot.

Maste

--
maste
mastee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2382
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39807

i am attaching my order form screenshot  can somone help i want to sor
this out  urgent  :confused

|Filename: Screenshot.zip
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3721

maste
mastee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2382
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39807

Please Any One Help M

--
maste
mastee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2382
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39807

Hotmail Problem Please Help
I am running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 2003 Server. I also have ISA 2000 on the same box. Everything is working fine. The problem I am having is getting mail out to a hotmail address. When I send then mail, I see it sits in the Queue for less then a minute then disappears. It never makes it to the Hotmail address nor do I get any return errors back in my client indicating the mail never made it to its destination. On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 15:51:04 -0800, "Kevin Mc" <Kevin Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am running Exchange 2003 Standard on a Windows 200...

Long Reconnect Times w/Multi-Users?
This is a variation on my prior attempt at a thread "App Runs Slower w/2 Users Than w/1?". Front end on C:, back end on a LAN file server. Code to reconnect tables runs in about 2.5 seconds when I'm the only one logged in to the front end. But when one other person has their copy of the front end up and running, that same re-connect process takes 207 seconds. It's not a religious issue bc the only time that process runs is when I prep the front end for distribution before elevating a new version. OTOH, if the reconnects are that slow... I wonder if the rest of the app is...

help for sql select command !!!
Hi Everyone! Imagine we have 3 checkBoxes in a search page and 3 boolean fields in DB table and every checkbox is for one of these fields . In search page users check every 3 checkBoxes and what i want is that first it shows the records that every their 3 fields are checked then 2 and then 1(DESC). BTW my DB is MS Access. Please help me ! On Mar 1, 7:17=A0pm, "miladha...@gmail.com" <miladha...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Everyone! > Imagine we have 3 checkBoxes in a search page and 3 boolean fields in > DB table and every checkbox is for one of these fields . I...

Form printing problem
Hi all, I have a form that holds customer records which we have been printing out for filing. I put a print record command button at the top of the form and this has been working perfectly for at least the last four years printing on plain paper using auto selection on the printer. Recently the form record has started printing onto header paper. It doesn't matter whether I change the properties on the printer it keeps printing to headed paper and the only way round was to put plain paper into the headed paper tray. We have now a new printer in the office which has been set as my defa...

determining user-defined chart definition
How can I look at the code/description of a user-defined chart? ...

Report Error
Hi all, any ideas on this.... We have created a number of Quotation Reports that work fine for all users except one ! When she runs the report she gets an error saying the sub report can be found. I have checked that she is in the same CRM groups as other users and checked that she is in the Reporting group in Windows/SQL - all looks fine. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Ian Hi Ian, Does she have problem with this report only or this happens to her other reports as well? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com On Nov 7, 5:29 am, "Ian Kelsall" <...

Restrict workstation to only allow logon by one user
I have a workstation on our network that should only allow a specific user or group of users to login there. I can restrict the user to a specific workstation but I want to restrict a workstation to specific users. How do I configure that? "Chegu Tom" <noemail@yahoo.com> wrote in message = news:u06pXx6vKHA.4552@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I have a workstation on our network that should only allow a specific = user=20 > or group of users to login there. I can restrict the user to a = specific=20 > workstation but I want to restrict a workstation to ...

Outlook user profiles

Combo box filter before form opens
frmSearchType with cboType and cmdOpenForm which opens frmEntryEdit. frmEntryEdit uses cboEntryNum to allow user to select from the filtered records. This is working correctly, however if no records fit the filter, I get an open frmEntryEdit, with no records in the cboEntryNum. I would rather have a message box that states "No Data fits the criteria", than have frmEntry Edit open. Is this possible? -- Teach me to fish! Thanks for the help. Pax, M m stroup wrote: >frmSearchType with cboType and cmdOpenForm which opens frmEntryEdit. >frmEntryEdit use...

Printing custom forms
Hi, How do we get an entire custom form (lables, pics, design elements, etc.) to print? We want to use some custom forms in our office, and we can create and send the forms just fine, but when we print them they only print the message box area. We need them to print the entire form. Or maybe somebody can point us to a good custom forms tutorial online somewhere. Thanks, S.K. ...

I need help on this ....
Production data Sheet _______________ Job no time 1001 60 1001 50 1001 40 1002 30 1003 50 1003 30 1004 10 Price data Sheet ____________ Job no Price 1001-1003 100 1004 200 1005-1007 500 Merge Data (This is what i wanted) ______________________________ Job no time Price 1001 60 $23.08 1001 50 $19.23 1001 40 $15.38 1002 30 $11.54 1003 50 $19.23 1003 30 $11.54 1004 10 I have 5k rows of data. How can i merge production data and price data together based on the job No Where does 23.08 etc. come from? -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should b...

More Formula Help
Hi again, I am trying to reconfigure my formula so that if A2 is EXACTLY equal to any cell in the range B2 to B5, display a 1 in cell C2, else display a 0 in cell C2. Am I close with these formulas??? =SUM(EXACT(A2,"*"&$B$2:$B$5&"*"),1,0) =IF(EXACT(A2,"*"&$B$2:$B$5&"*"),1,0) ...

forms/templates
how do you set up an email template and keep it for EVERY email. like branding? Please help!! For information on customizing the default Outlook forms, see http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms.htm. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Barry" wrote: > how do you set up an email template and keep it for EVERY email. like > branding? Please help!! This would not be a suitable scenario for a custom form. Stationery = would be a better approac...

Sending restrictions per user/group
I have a SBS2003 server, with Exchange 2003. I need to configure sending restrictions per user/group, i.e., this user can send mail only to these inside/outside address mails, other user only to another group of inside/outside address mails, etc. I read some posts about restrictions, and I think that I have to configure more than one SMTP connectors, each one with a group of outside address mails accepted, and with a group of users that send mail through it. Is this correct? Is there another way to configure this? Thanks in advance, -- Francisco Varona de Miguel Analista de Sistemas Eurosi...

Cannot access a file -- HELP
I have this problem at work (using Excel 2000 Windows 2000) and at home (Excel 2003, Windows XP Pro). SOMETIMES...not always, I try to access a file on a network drive I get the message: "path..filename could not be found. Check the spelling of the file name and verify that the file location is correct". Once I get the message on that file, I always get it on the file....but there might be 27 others in the same folder that I can open. And I get the message if I try to open the file via explorer or via Excel. If I copy the file to my C: drive it opens fine. I even tried t...

Cell Phone/Laptop Client/CRM User Sync Architectural Question...
First let me apologize for this question. I am sure that there is something very simple and obvious that I am missing, but I am told that the only dumb question is the unasked one (said with tongue deeply in cheek!).... Current Situation: Small 25 person company Everyone has account on SBS server; i.e., active directory account All have CRM accounts (CRM V3 with all upgrades) Most have laptops with Outlook 2007/CRM client (with all upgrades) Most have Windows Mobile x (5 or 6) cell phones that sync with Exchange We Want: All of us want to be able to have contact info in our phones for each...

Help GroupWise Plugin for Outlook
Anyone know if Outlook 2003 can be used as a client for GroupWise? There used to be a plug in module for older version of outlook. I know that OL can POP mail from GW, but my company has POP disabled. Any advice appreciated. -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond ...

New to Exchange Server. Help!
Exchange Server 2003. Dear group: I have installed Exchange Server on my new Windows 2003 Server. Now what? I have no documentation (none came with the Small Business Server 2003 Premium CDs that I could find). I need an administrator's guide with setup instructions. Let me vent somewhat . . . Why does Microsoft sell these products to small nonprofits like us and expect us to use them without some documentation? If I have missed something, please let me know. I will gladly eat crow. God bless and thanks for any help. -- Dr. Doug Pruiett Good News Jail & Prison Ministry...

User Name
How do you change the User name from 'Unknown' to the actual person logged on at the time? ...

Circular reference help
Hello, does anyone know whether it is possible to stop Excel 2007 from firing up Help whenever it gets a circular reference, please? I have some spreadsheets which, after updating data-links, form circular references. This is easily corrected by moving some totals in line with the updated data. I don't disagree with Excel prompting me that the circular references exist but I do not want it to fire up the help system. I know the issue and I am just about to fix it, the only thing delaying me is the Help window getting in the way. Regards Chris easiest way is Office button/Excel Optio...

Using a form to supply DCount Criteria
I have a form (dialog box) where you can supply a range of dates and an expense category in order to customize a report. It's possible to not supply dates or an expense category in which case I want all expense records to be printed in the report. I want to use the DCount function to determine if the selections made will result in 0 records. The problem I having is how to handle the situations where either no dates and/or no category is selected. Right now here is what I have. DCount("*","[Expenses]", "[Date Amount Spent] Between Forms![Print Expenses Dialo...

FOrmula Help Please, Im so confused
I have a formula that outs out net margin which is =(Margins!$C$6-MIN-'TMobile 18 Costs'!D5) I also have another formaula that turns negative into positive If a positive states "FOC" if negative adds VAT and rounds up to nearest 9.99. =IF(C8>=0,"FOC",CEILING(-C8*1.175,10)-0.01) So if a neative was -89 turns it into +89 *1.175 = 105 then changes it to 109.99 automatically With me so far. So what i need is a formula that does all that in one formula so i dont have to create double columns ot work it out!!!!!! Either =Margins!$C$6-MIN-IF('TMobile 18 Cos...

Novice q: allow user to select worksheet in middle of macro
This should be easy but I am stuck and would welcome some help or clues. I have a macro which does various processes. In the middle of the macro , I need to pause, ask the user to select a particular worksheet from a list of 20. The macro continues, pasting a range to the selected worksheet. At present I simply do this using a userform and the user types in the worksheet name from the list of 20 but this is prone to user typing error. I would prefer a drop down list, ideally showing only the remaining choices (so that after 18 iterations, there are only the last two sheet names l...

Prevent wandering users
Is there a way that I can 'lock' a sheet to prevent users from scrolling to the right or down the page? I'd like to keep them on the form I've created and not let them move to the right or down at all. thanks ~cr If you hide all columns to the right and all rows below, the user can only move around within the visible cells. You would need to protect the worksheet so that can't change the hidden status. On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 11:46:09 -0700, cindee <cindee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way that I can 'lock' a sheet to prevent users from s...

Roles and 'Settings' for user interface CRM 3.0
Hi, I'm wanting to create a role for a new user that has basic access. His web interface allows him access to the Settings Tab, which I don't want. From there he can change 'Business Unit Settings' and other settings. I thought it was a matter of my selecting the wrong settings in the role creation, so I created a 'Basic' role with NOTHING checked off and assigned it to him exclusively. It still gave him access to the settings tab, and 'Business Unit Settings'. Surely there must be a way to limit user access to this tab. Any ideas? Hi Jonathan, Have you ...