HELP MS WORD AND EXCEL thanks for the help

I have a table in Word that has many rows and cells with text in it.

I have a column of text in excel.

I would like to get in excel the information from the work document of just
the text that is found in my excel column.

I tried vlookup but the document in word may have a sentence in it and vlook
look at a whole cell not part of it.

Thanks for the help very much.

Example: word docuement has "table four is next to table three"
in excel I have a column
0
Pam1 (264)

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Reporting from Project Server

Please help #8

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

learning Excel #3

How to get to email from Word

Help with importing data

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Q:Excel/ODBC/Login ....
Hi' there ! My situation is this; My customer have a hole bunch of different Excel workbooks - with VB code inside. In this VB code the user/pwd to the ODBC connection is hardcoded. This hardcoding is not approved by audit. Is there any smart way (opposed the insert a login-dialogbox in each of those workbooks) - to solve this problem? What I thought of, is to make a button on my menubar to etablish the ODBC connection and regardless of wich workbook I open - hold this connection open. But somethins tells me, that the code should beplaced in a workbook - and not directly in Excel...