help me pls!

I want correct my duplicate data:
UniCode	             Expense      subcode    code
11011011266	5000		7
11011011269
11011012160	15000		1
11011012160	15000		1
11011012261	0		4
1- by checking "unicode" for duplicate data,
2- by sum "Expense" if "subcode" or "code" are equal

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...

Online help, OTHER than Microsoft's
Would anyone know of FREE tutorials or instructions for Publisher, other than the Microsoft's, which would fill in the many spaces in between the lines of instruction that I've found there. There are a few university sites that I've found and some other miscellaneous, but I'm looking for help geared to the self-taught beginner-user who probably doesn't know some of the ABC she should, AND that will really get the thing to WORK! Specifically, printing out a business card that I tried numerous ways to set up from scratch within Publisher. Many, many thanks, ...

Help! Help content lost (links to 2010?)
When I try to get online Help from Word, I see a page which has the new Office logo for 2010. The framework for Help is provided, but there is no content under any of the headings. ("No results available"). This was from a VBA page, so I was seeking Word Developer help. If I right-click the title "Word Developer Help" and paste the URL property, I get: http://office2010.microsoft.com/client/helphome.aspx?lcid=3081&NS=WINWORD%2EDEV&Version=12 But I'm running Office 2007. I also have Office 2003 installed. How can I get help for Word 2007? Fur...

Any Help?
I like to keep the top 20 music charts on a simple excel file ie Artist - Song - Date - Chart Position Every year i update it with the previous years chart. I manage to get the data like this Hard-Fi Cash Machine 01 Jan 14 Ordinary Boys Boys Will Be Boys 01 Jan 3 Editors Munich 08 Jan 10 Ideally i would love it in seperate columns and rows like this..commas are seperate columns etc Hard-Fi , Cash Machine , 01 Jan ,14 Ordinary Boys , Boys Will Be Boys , 01 Jan , 3 Editors , Munich 08 Jan 10 If i copy n paste using transpose i get the info but all on one row which isnt wh...

XmlSerializer help
Hi, I have a class: public class Note { public string name; public string information; } And i Serialize this class, but want to Serialize it to an XmlDocument which will contain many of these elements. How do i do this? Thank you, Tim. Timothy, take a look at Chris Lovett's XmlNodeWriter on www.gotdotnet.com [0]. Simply pass the node where you want to insert the serialized XML into the XmlDocument to an XmlNodeWriter and pass the XmlNodeWriter to the Serialize method. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor [0] http://gotdotnet.com/Communit...

Formula Help #39
I am using a way to do the following column1 column 2 column 3 (2+3)+(3*5) 5+15 20 in the first column I want to be able to see the expresion in the second column I want to have the result of each parenthesis and in the final column the result Please help Thanks Stelios ...

Macro Help #4
Hi I am trying to write a Macro that opens another workbook (test.csv) and copies the data from and places into the workbook with the macro (testenabled.xmls) which will run on a scheduled task. I keep running into this error run time error '9' subscript out of range Here is the code - I would really appreciate some help. Sub test() ' ' test Macro ' ' ChDir "C:\Users\j.dibble.CTS\Desktop" Workbooks.Open Filename:="C:\Users\j.dibble.CTS\Desktop\test.csv" Range("A1:B5").Select Selection.Copy Windows("Book1"...

Need help creating a formula
I would like to create a formula that will check to see if there is value in one of two cells, multiply the found value by a value i another cell and return a total. Specifically: Cell B1 Cell B2 CellB3 Either B1 or B2 will contain a value, not both. If B1 has a value, it will be multiplied by the value in B37 and th result displayed in B3. If B2 has a value, it will be multiplied by the value in B38 and th result displayed in B3. Th -- storeman496 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- storeman4966's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.ph...

Need Help Filtering a Form with VBA
I have a form whose underlying data comes primarily from "Table1" (for this example). On the form is a drop-down box that displays a field named "Primary OBS" for each record. "Primary OBS" is stored in "Table1". It is an index into another table "Table2" which contains a field named "Team Code". "Team Code" can look like "JD130000" or "JG320000", etc. What I need to do is to filter the records in the form by the first two letters of the "Team Code". In other words, the user ca...

help populating appointment times in table
I will try to explain as simply as I can. I have a database that keeps client records and creates appointment dates and times after update of a provider name combobox by running a macro with several queries. Now here is where I don't know what I am doing. I have it working perfectly providing someone has not used the 9:00 spot in the appointment book because I have it defaulting to 9am. How do I add code to have the default change to a different time for any record where the 9:00 spot is already used? I am not very good with the code writing though I can manage to add a snippet in...

Help With Score Card / Questionnaire Type Form
This is part of a longer post I tried to send earlier. I am building an Access application that resembles a questionnaire or score card. This is occurring to capture data in a database instead using individual Excel spreadsheets as is the practice now. I need help with getting the form to look like the spreadsheet with multiple questions displayed on the screen at the same time. I have created a table, DM Checklist, that contains the fields store number, date, DM category, pt value and question, and score. I have other tables – DM Category Table, DM Category Comments Table, Sales ...

Cannot view / enter any GL accounts! HELP!
I ran the Check Links yesterday. Now, I cannot see / access / view / created any GL accounts. I first thought that all disappeared as when I open the lookup window, they are all gone. However, after logging in as the sa, they are definitely all there. It appears every user lost access to do anything with GL accounts. When one attempts to manual type in a valid GL account, it simply erases itself once entry is complete. HELP! Did you check your check links reports what did they show?? Can you see the accounts as a Power User or only as sa? "Adam" wrot...

layout help-creating 2 pages on 8 1/2 x 11 paper for booklet
I am new to Publisher, so bear with me.... I am trying to create a booklet using 8 1/2 x 11 paper in positioned in landscape position. I would like to get 2 pages on one piece of paper, but with the text in a portrait position, if that makes sense. Can anyone guide me? Thanks. -- Lauren When you setup your publication as a booklet, the pages are presented in the correct order automatically. The half pages will be portrait. Have you tried to setup a booklet? If you have, what problems are you experiencing? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.or...

help on macro for making chart
Hi, i want to make a plot using macro where I want my x-axis to be the value from the same column but random rows for example R18C3,R19C3,R21C3,R23C3,R25C3,R27C3 ( only rows are changing) and my Y-axis should also be something like this R18C5,R19C5,R21C5,R23C5,R25C5,R27C5 ( only rows are changing) For one plot It is working but i do not know how i can plot for other columns... the code looks like this Sub Macro2() ' ' Macro2 Macro ' Macro recorded 3/30/2007 by Roger ' ' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+m ' Charts.Add ActiveChart.ChartType = xlXYScatterLines ...

VB Help Needed
Can someone help me with the following code:- Sub SendEmail() Dim Email As String, Subj As String Dim Msg As String, URL As String Email = Range("A5") For Each c In Range("D7:D30") If c.Value = 0 Then SySname = c.Offset(, -3).Value Subj = SySname Msg = "" Msg = Msg & "Hi" & Cells(ActiveCell.Row, 6) & "," & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "Your AS400 password is due to expire on the above mentioned system. Please log on and change your password" & vbCrLf & vbCrLf...

Microsoft Money 2003 Password help please
I have never used Money 2003 for doing anything other than debugging my MSN Portfolio when it refused to donwload transactions from Schwab over a year ago when certain OFX transactions were causing Brokerage download to abort. Support kept telling me to use Money, so I broke down and bought it (Money 2003) over a year ago. It did allow me to download brokerage data and see the audit trail of OFX transactions, and by trial and error I determined what was causing the problem. I couldn't get Schwab support to change what it was sending nor could I get MSN Portfolio support to allow download...

I need help with charts in Excel 2007
I need help with inserting dates on the axes. I have dates as my column headings on my worksheet in row 2. I am trying to create a chart using the dates and just the data I have entered in a particular row, say row 12. It works fine if I chose line 3, but I need to create charts using other lines. Is this possible? Select the data in row 2, then hold CTRL while selecting the data in another row, and insert your chart. Alternatively, create your chart, and on the Chart Tools > Design tab, choose Change Data, and change the reference from row 3 to row whatever. Or select the series,...

Pls Help synch with MS Exchange server b4 I screw things up
I'm using : Outlook 2002 Exchange server (MSES) 2000 PC#1: set up; doing fine PC#2: need to set up Outlook and synch with MSES w/o screwing up MSES or PC#1 I'm trying to synch 2 separate computers...eg email, contacts, calendar, tasks... Currently have everything working well on pc#1....now need to set up on #2 I'm unclear as to the synch process w/ MSES.. On PC #2 have set set up folders exactly like #1.. Should I do PST export from 1 and import to #2? then synch with MSES? Or not import, and just synch with MSES...(I don't want to delete my files on MSES by syching wit...

Help with Security Ideas on new install
Good morning. We are about to install our first Exchange 2003 box and the question of security was asked by our brass. Keeping in mind that our owner (small company here) is against any access to our network (to date) I need some suggestions on strong security guidelines when setting up this box. Any sugggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Terry Security-Hardening Exchange 2003 Servers http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3SecHardGuide/faecb78b-8453-4192-966e-06b05d49103f.mspx -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/bl...

Urgent Help...
Hi All, I want to fetch a report to get Subject & Sent details in excel. TIA Don't multipost. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "dolphine" <dolphine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05F086C6-5BF8-41D0-AE84-C42E21FB9E2E@microsoft.com... > Hi All, > > I want to fetch a report to get Subject & Sent details in excel. > > TIA ...

Help me "dissect" this function (Excel 2002 [XP])
=DSUM(Membership,Membership!$C$49,C1:C3)+DSUM(Revenue,'Revenue Projects'!$D$2,C1:C3) I'm trying to adapt a budget worksheet from another non-profit for our use. I don't know who the author is and I've had it a couple years, so trying to go that route for help is a non-starter. I don't understand why they have Membership twice; I guess one is for the worksheet and the other is the column header, but I don't get it as $C$49 points to a a column label named "Revenue". and C1:C3 point to 2 blank cells and one with the column label "2002". So...

Please help with finding correct functions!!!
I am trying to configure Excel to balance my checkbook. Column A is Trans. Type, Column B is Date, Column C is Description of Trans., Column D is Debits, Column E lists if items are posted, Column F is Debits and Column G is Balance. I'm trying to get Column D (debits) to subtract from Column G (balance) and get a new balance (new column? H?) and get Column F (credits) to add to Column G (balance to get a new balance (again, new column? H?). I am not computer illiterate and I should be able to figure this out by myself. But I've been working on finding the right functions (l...

Help Needed in query
hello, everyone Help needed in query i have a table which have three field tabId tabPrtId tabSlab 1 11 50 2 11 100 3 11 150 4 11 200 tabId Is table id it is key also tabPrtId Is Party id in table tabSlab Is slab value now i want result like tabPrtId slabFrom slabTo 11 50 100 11 100 150 11 150 200 means for a particular party id i want to create slabs range -- fro...

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Help with columns #2
Hi How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? Thanks! Hi - first there's a maximum of 256 columns :-) - You can only use these 3 columns (you can't delete the other columns) - if you like you can hide the other columns. Just select theses columns and goto 'Format - columns - Hide' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich wrote: > Hi > > How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather > than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? > > Thanks! See one answer in m.p.e.newusers Please d...