Help in Excel #4

When i type then format an excel sheet it changes when i go to preview it.
Some cells have two lines but in the preview and print it all goes onto one
and leaves big spaces.  Is there an option to print and view as typed.  I
thought there was a format option but I have tried everything and nothing....
Please anybody help
0
Freda (3)

number rounding in MS Excel

Help with columns #2
Hi How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? Thanks! Hi - first there's a maximum of 256 columns :-) - You can only use these 3 columns (you can't delete the other columns) - if you like you can hide the other columns. Just select theses columns and goto 'Format - columns - Hide' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Rich wrote: > Hi > > How do I create a worksheet with just 3 columns (A, B, C...) rather > than thousands (AA, BB, CC...)? > > Thanks! See one answer in m.p.e.newusers Please d...

Recipient Policy help #2
Our default recipient policy is companyname.local. We have 10 other recipient policy’s for each site within our company – they all have separate smtp addresses. The postmaster uses the default recipient policy smtp address companyname.local to send out ndr’s etc. but the address companyname.local is not allowed out of our firewall and it wont be allowed. We can create a new address to add as the default recipient policy which is unique and is allowed through the firewall. Please let me know if this is ok and what I should look out for??? So I am a little confused about what you are as...

Macro Help 11-24-09
I have one workbook of data (1 tab) that has data for 20 different Sales Reps (different names). I need to copy all data for "Rep A" into a separate worksheet, and same for "Rep B" and so on. At the end I would have 1 tab for all data and 20 tabs with the data for each rep. Basically, I need to copy and paste each rep data into a new worksheet within the same workbook but didn't want to do it manually. I hope this makes sense. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm Also check out his easyfilter add-in. http://www.ro...

Help, I cannot Save!

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help Required

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

SpreadSheetML (XML for Excel)

Filters in Excel 2003

Public Folder link to Excel File

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

Need Help 12-28-07
Exactly how do i download and transfer a disk of windows xp to upgrade a system built on windows 2000 professional if there is any help it would be nice but if i have to buy it how do i download windows xp to a disc so it would not hurt my system because i run on windows vista -- John Jarrell Your question may be better answered in a newsgroup appropriate to your problem, such as one of the Windows newsgroups. This newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product. The Microsoft website is not all that clear and may have misdirected you. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP Free MS-...

wanted to design a 4 sided A5 leaflet.
Are there any templates available to download? There are pre-designed leaflets within Publisher. You might think about 4-sided... Do you mean a booklet fold? There are templates here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/default.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mystic" <Mystic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14C3F9CB-5AA9-4B17-9E8E-1E5DD93227CD@microsoft.com... > Are there any templates available to download? ...

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

printing imported gif files in Excel

ExCel programming

Need HELP! for Linking data

Please need help with Report/subreports
I have a main report with several subreports. When I call the main report the first couple of reports look fine. However, the third report will printview with part of a second page. These reports are all one page. I have tried making all the subreports the same in page setup, I have spacing the subreports the same I have check the page setup in the main report. I have tried putting page breaks between the subreports. Then a second page will show up somewhere else. This is so frustrating and I desperately need to get this correct. Can someone please help with this? Thank you in ...

Help With Score Card / Questionnaire Type Form
This is part of a longer post I tried to send earlier. I am building an Access application that resembles a questionnaire or score card. This is occurring to capture data in a database instead using individual Excel spreadsheets as is the practice now. I need help with getting the form to look like the spreadsheet with multiple questions displayed on the screen at the same time. I have created a table, DM Checklist, that contains the fields store number, date, DM category, pt value and question, and score. I have other tables – DM Category Table, DM Category Comments Table, Sales ...