Help Creating A Formula #2

I need to make a formula for alook up. The first spreadsheet i
inventory, the second one is pg 103 strapping. I want to enter the fee
and inches for pg 103 on the inventory and have it look up the feet an
inches on strapping chart and enter the appropriate gallons in column

          Attachment filename: p & g 101 strapping.zip
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=50210

html email newsletter help
I regularly create a webpage using microsoft publisher for my company. Unfortunatly my boss wants me to now send it out in html format as a newsletter and it needs to be read with all email clients. It appears that the format publisher creates is interpreted differently by different email clients. Is there any way to continue to use microsoft publisher and make my boss happy. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, Dan On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 02:52:56 +0000, danjones.email@gmail.com wrote (in article <1135565576.699264.301060@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>): > I regularly crea...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Need help with Auto Filter

adding name /creating field/query?

formula based on format

Creating new attributes

Help with income/expenses

help with simple maths in excel

outputting values to a range from one formula
I wish to generate a table automatically by means of a single formula that applies an iteration on a starting given value with a given step, and the computed values are posted/entered automtically into cells from a given cell onwards, say below it, until the computed value reaches a certain given limt. This is somehow the inverse of INDIRECT or of OFFSET. These can pull values from a variable addresses of cells. What I need is to push values into a variable addresses of cells. Can anyone help me on that?? Thanks. :confused -- Shafe ---------------------------------------------------------...

Reverse created rules
I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send emails from an email address directly into the deleted files. How do I reverse or delete the rule for this sender??????? If this is Outlook then select the Tools Menu > Rules Wizard > locate the Rule and delete it, if its Outlook Express then go to Tools > Message Rules "joebzii@everestkc.net" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1c12401c4218b$fa8e7f70$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I inadvertantly created a rule to automatically send > emails from an email address directly into the deleted &...

Please ignore #2

Need Query Help

Excel Problem

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

Looking for help on timing within a function
At the facility I work, our associates use a very basic access database to sign out individual work orders on an interval of around every 12 minutes. They have asked if it would be possible to put a timer on the front page of the database to show how long they have been working on the current work order, updating each time they sing out another order. I am not very adept at access nor is the rest of our management staff. Is it possible to add this function, so they can better keep time of their work being done? Use the Form Timer event. Here is an example of how it can be done. In this ex...