HELP- Copy a Data Series to Other Graphs?

Hi-

I'm using Excel 2002 and I've got a lot of XY (Scatter) graphs.

When I add a new data series to one graph, it is defined by 3 values
(Name, X Value and Y Value)

If I want to add this data series to 7 or 8 add'l graphs, I know that
I can copy/paste these 3 values to each of them.

Is there a simpler way to accomplish this?

thnx

0
phil6666 (36)

timeclock report help
We use the timeclock report to print out total hours worked for any given two-week pay period. I am trying to modify the timeclock report by adding an additional column that will tell me whether the date on the report was in week 1 of the pay period, or week 2. I would like to return the string 'Week1' if the TimeIn value for that row is less than or equal to the FilterLoLim value + 7, but this does not work, i can't refer to this in my SQL formula. Any ideas?? Thank you, Kevin here is a simple select statement to demonstrate what i'm trying to accomplish: select cas...

Posting new data to PM & RM before year-end or fiscal period close
Hi GP Users, If I have already posted some new data before closing the old financial year, what are the possible problems that may happen when I close it? Any solutions to that? Thanks Andrew ...

Xpath Newbie Mistake, Please Help!
This code throws an exception when it should just print "C$" to the screen. What is messed up in my xpath? Thanks. test.cs: using System; using System.Xml; using System.IO; class XmlReadSimple { [STAThread] static void Main(string[] args) { XmlDocument xmlDocument = new XmlDocument(); xmlDocument.Load( Path.GetDirectoryName(System.Reflection.Assembly. GetExecutingAssembly().Location) + "\\test.xml" ); System.Xml.XmlNode xmlNode = xmlDocument.SelectSingleNode( "///[@path='c:\']/@name" ); Console.WriteLine(...

One Line of Data Per Page of Report
When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 page report with 1 entry per page. Is there an easy way to solve this probelm? We are not very familar with access and need this problem solved. Thanks! On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 11:07:03 -0800, Coutu <Coutu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When viewing/printing reports reports we are only getting one line of data >per page. So instead of having a 5 page report with 60 entires we have a 60 >page report with 1 entry per pag...

Help on displaying recession periods in a financial/ stock chart
Using excel version (10.6501.6626)sp3 How do you shade the chart background to show economic recession periods in a financial/ stock chart. I've fiddled with the drawing function-rectangle box, transparency, etc- but it isn't very satisfactory since it corrupts the column/ line colors and usually washes out when printed. So that doesn't appear to be the solution. And after checking thru Microsoft help and the discussion group messages I haven't found a message addressing my problem. Since we see charts all the time with the recession periods shown I know there is a way to acco...

Can I insert multiple scales on the Y axis of a single XY graph?
I am trying to plot three parameters on a single XY line chart. Is it possible io have three different scales charted to cover all the three parameters which are quite variable numerically? Using Excel 2000 No, you can only have a left and a right y-axis. Workaround: let's assume one series has very small numbers; have a column with these values multiplied by say 1000; plot this column and use a legend like "voltage x 1000" If one series is too large, have a column with the numbers divided; legend "Sales in $million) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people...

Need help removing characters in multiple cells
I have an excel 2007 sheet that has over 300 cells in a column that have a name of a store plus a number between paranethesis. Is there a one step way I can remove the paranethesis? Here is an example: K-Mart (ABC#73846365) and I want to have just the following K-Mart Each cell has a different store name and set of numbers within the paranethesis. Thanks Select the range to fix. Edit|replace what: _(* (spacebar, open paren, asterisk) with: (leave blank) replace all It looked like you'd want to remove the space character after the t in k-mart. "<----- Mardm...

Help Understanding Microsoft Server Products
Hi all We are looking to upgrade servers (currently running WinServer 2003) - new hardware and software. The Essential Business Server Premium pack appears to be ideal in terms of the software and package offered. BUT it appears that there will not be a version of this supporting Exchange 2010 for some months. This means we put a significant investment into 3 year old software, rather than catching the up-to-date flavour. So what's the difference between buying the EBS package and buying individual software applications separately? Also, is there additional software i...

Mail Security
I am running Exchange 5.5 on Windows advanced server2K. From my Exchange server, logged in as Administrator, you can do the following: start->settings->control panel->mail....then change the mailbox user to anyone in the company......open MS Outlook and read their email... Is there a way I can prevent this from happening (even if only for my own mailbox) Thank you! If Administrator has the role of Service Account Admin on the site object, then this can happen. You wouldn't be the first person who used this account as the service account. You could change the service ac...

help with range lookup and date criteria
Hello, I have a list of doctors (column A) that are each on-cal through a number of days. My argument is: if the date value of B1 an C1 is within the current date, then repeat the value of A1 -- James Spaldin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- James Spalding's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2567 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39088 hi, James ! > ... a list of doctors (column A) that are each on-call through a number of days. > ... argument is: if the date value ...

Graphing
I have two variables in a graph I'm constructing. One is dollars and another is percent. I have a stacked bar for the dollars, but want a line graph for the percent. When I change the graph to "Line Column on 2 axes", the stacked bar changes from a stacked to a side-by-side graph. Is there a way I can keep the line for percentages AND keep a stacked bar for the dollars? Thanks On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:13:41 -0700, Jeff <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have two variables in a graph I'm constructing. One is > dollars and another is perc...

Help with complex query 05-09-07
Hi all, I've got a query that I'm not sure how to develop. My tables: Quotes - QuoteNo, RaisedBy, Customer QuoteItems - RecordID, QuoteNo, PartNo, Lifecycle, Value There's a one-to-many relationship between Quotes and QuoteItems, i.e. one quote can have many items. I need to run a query to show a list of quotes with totals from the QuoteItems table i.e. QuoteNo, RaisedBy, Customer, List of PartNos, List of Lifecycles, TotalValue I haven't got a clue how to start this, I know it needs to be nested queries, but the listing of parts and lifecycles is particularly stumpin...

Help with Date/Time Function
I am working with date/time functions trying to figure out how many hours were spent doing a job. I have a start time and a finish time. But I need to subtract out any time between five pm and six am and weekends from the times. These would be times that no one was actually working on the job. For example I have 4/5/2005 18:23 4/6/2005 17:04 Could someone give me a clue as to how this might be done? Thanks, Steve Monczka smonczka@hotmail.com It's not a trivial thing, here's an example http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeWS.htm or here http://tinyurl.com/cbphn -- R...

Suppres Zero or empty Cell value in a line graph
Hi I'm using Office 2007. I have two charts using data from the same sheet. The second graph is a copy of the first. In the first graph, the empty and zero value cells are not displayed. In the second graph, the zero value cells is displayed (draged to zero) although the option "connect points with line" is checked. The strange thing: if I change the Y-data to another part of the sheet, it is no longer dragged to zero. Even if the cell is empty it's still dragged to zero A formula that returns "" is not an empty cell, it's a formula (or it's a small ...

Problem with a Array formula, Please help !!
What is the problem with the array formula (see cells in column R, which are highlighted coloured yellow) ? {=IF(SUM(IF(ISERROR(LOOKUP(N(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))),0,IF(LOOKUP(N(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))="Y",1,0)),IF(ISERROR(LOOKUP(T(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))),0,IF(LOOKUP(T(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))="Y",1,0))) >0,"Y...

Money 2002 opens very slowly! Started few days ago!!! HELP
Hi to all, I have problem with Money2002. It is full with data from last year and until few days ago everything was ok. In average it would took about 3-5sec for MsMoney to open all the data, but since yesterday I need to wait app 10- 15sec for MsMoney to open. I tried everything but no luck. Anybody have a clue what this could be. Thanks in advance Is 15 seconds really that long to wait? What other programs and data have you installes/saved in the last year. Is your drives getting full? In microsoft.public.money, John wrote: > >I have problem with Money2002. It is full with...

Graph OLE Linked objects problem
I got error message from access2003 when I tried to open a Graph OLE Linked objects, the message is: Strategic Budget builder can't find the file containing the linked OLE object you tried to update using OLE/DDE links command. When I click "yes", the other message pop up: "You may have misspelled the file name, or the file may have been deleted or renamed. If the file has been moved to a different location, use the OLE/DDE Links command to change the source. Or delete the object, and create a new linked object." Tried to re-installed OFFICE2003, but it still do...

the new excel help is horrible!!!! (way to go, limiting comments)
how do I get the previoulsy found HELP to list the typical formulas, or use of special characters, like the & symble in excel. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=102753c7-0f12-402b-9da0-3...

help with CRM1.2 deployment
Hi, I installed MS CRM1.2 on a Windows 2003 server. The sample database (Adventure Cycles Work) and license key provided used; CRM server added to the Pre-Windows 2000 compatible access group; installed and accessed as domain administrator. When I access the web application at the server with localhost or server name, it works just fine. However, when I try to access it through client machines in the same domain, IE will simplely crash/disappear after I input my user name and password. Someone please help me... Thanks in advance! -duoduo It is due to the fact that MBS CRM uses pop-up wi...

[External Copy or SYLK] file format is not valid
I am moving to a new computer. I have WIN98SE on my old computer and WIN XP on the new one. I have Excel 97 and I am trying to transfer my data to the new computer. I get the above message when I try to open a file in XP. What is the problem? Thanks in advance, Bill. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

OnNewWindow2 message help.
Hi there, I have the following code: void CMFCIEEvtSpyDlg::OnNewWindow2(LPDISPATCH* ppDisp, BOOL* Cancel) { // create new instance of iespy LPDISPATCH tmpDisp; CMFCIEEvtSpyDlg* dlgPop = new CMFCIEEvtSpyDlg; // create form dlgPop->Create(IDD_MFCIEEVTSPY_DIALOG); // register as browser dlgPop->m_webBrowser.SetRegisterAsBrowser(true); tmpDisp = dlgPop->m_webBrowser.GetApplication(); dlgPop->m_webBrowser.UpdateWindow(); *ppDisp = tmpDisp; // dump data to the window. AddEventToList(WBListBox, "NewWindow2"); } which is kinda edited from the MSDN example of c...

Copy from one publisher document to another
I am trying to help my father. He has created a bunch of individual publisher documents that he is now copying and pasting into one publisher document with multiple pages (he didn't know he could add pages originally). We are doing this by opening publisher twice and selecting all of an individual page and then copying. We then paste it into a blank page in the new multiple page publication. Our problem is that when we paste the items don't always land centered on the new page. Can anyone help us with this? My dad had Publisher 2003. Thanks, Barbara Select all, Cntrol A, then ...

Data format in pivot table
I am running a Pivot table on some swim data. Even though the data is formatted the same way "mm:ss.00", the fraction of the second is not showing up or is not part of the numbers in the Pivot table. Pivot table data Back 25 Breast 25 Fly 25 00:31.00 00:27.00 00:28.00 00:31.00 00:33.00 00:31.00 00:36.00 00:31.00 00:27.00 00:28.00 00:23.00 00:25.00 00:24.00 Data the Pivot table is based on 7 CMSA-SE 00:21.87 00:21.49 6 BMAC-SE 00:22.95 00:21.91 7 BMAC-SE 00:23.13 00:22.16 6 BMAC-SE 00:27.97 00:22.63 8 BMAC-SE 00:21.07 00:22.70 7 UN-SE 00:00.00 00:22.94 6 CMSA-SE 00:26.36 00...

Highlight Data Points that change in Graph
Hi all Is it possible to highlight data points that change slope in Excel 2003 and if so how. Richard ...

Help with monitoring software
Hello, We have a several exchange 2003 servers running on windows 2003. I was asked to find a monitoring software that will allow us to monitor exchange server (services, uptime, connitivity, logs,database,...) and windows 2003 in very comprehensive way for under $5K. Can any one recommend a good product? By the way, we have MOM but it's handled by a different group so we need something else. Thanks On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 07:02:00 -0800, desert-mania <desertmania@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >We have a several exchange 2003 servers running on windows 2003...