Help #8

Every number I enter into a cell is automatically divided
by 10. Example- If I enter 100 and hit enter, 10 shows up
in the cell.

Tools/Options/Edit, Uncheck the Fixed Decimal checkbox.

In article <014b01c38a2e$5ea44b20$a001280a@phx.gbl>,
 "Brian" <brian.mcginty@tycohealthcare.com> wrote:

> Every number I enter into a cell is automatically divided
> by 10. Example- If I enter 100 and hit enter, 10 shows up
> in the cell.

0
jemcgimpsey (6723)

Weboutlook problems.....please help!!!!!
Hi, I am having problems viewing my emails from....I can receive the emails no problem but when I try to read it is says that it can not load the page or that it has a get a Unknown zone. Please help!!! "blondie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:951d01c43381$aa4b0ee0$a601280a@phx.gbl: > I am having problems viewing my emails from....I can > receive the emails no problem but when I try to read it > is says that it can not load the page or that it has a > get a Unknown zone. We'll need more information to assist you. What version of ...

support help
what function do ido if my desktop is not opening to my programs at all. you bring the computer to a professional technician --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est On 12/16/2009 7:02 PM, brian alston wrote: > what function do ido if my desktop is not opening to my programs at all. > > On 17/12/2009 00:02, brian alston wrote: > what function do ido if my desktop is not opening to my programs at all. > > Function key 10 should fix it. ...

help #3
I'm a noob I'm a noob!! JE McGimpsey wrote: > I'm a noob > So, is that you, Balasz, or were you incompetently spoofed, too? In article <Oow40UAkEHA.3140@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl>, JE McGimpsey <jemcgimpsey@mvps.org> wrote: > I'm a noob!! Damn - If JE's a noob, then I'm a numpty :-( -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission ...

Help with J-Walk's Menumakr
I'm very new at trying to use VBA. I am trying to use the MenuMakr file to build a new menu and am having problems. I downloaded the file and managed to get the proper menu built. Everything works fine when I manually run the CreateMenu and DeleteMenu macros. The problem comes in when I try to get the subs to run automatically upon opening or closing the file. The instructions say to "Add subroutines like these to the code module for the ThisWorkbook object: Private Sub Workbook_Open() Call CreateMenu End Sub Private Sub Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel as Boolean) Call DeleteMenu E...

cannot open attachments #8
Hi to all, there is a problem coming up on several machines: OL2003 / WXP SP1 / Excel 2000 When users try to open attachments (xls files) excel starts but the window remain empty in background the message appear: the system cannot find the document (in german: das sytem kann die angegebene datei nicht finden) The same attachment can be opened on other machines without any problems, so i believe it is not a security issue (blocked attachments) I found a couple of posts in the internet with people haveing same trouble - unfortunately no solution. For help thanks in advance, Markus Hi Ma...

User Form Help
Hi, can any one help me please ? What I'm trying do to use combo box on a form I have created which will display data in column 'A' e.g. Zip codes When the user has found the Zip code they require in Column A, and pressed the OK button the associated data in columns B, C & D will be displayed in the Text box on the form e.g. the user uses the combo box is used to select data in A12 Then press the OK Button The data in B12, C12, D12 is displayed in the text box Any assistance would be appreciated Many thanks Rob NB Excel version 2000 You can do Find, within colu...

Crime Analyst needs help with co-ordinates
I need an Excel macro to find clusters within a list of 6 figure eastin and northing co-ordinates. I can readily export a three column sprea sheet with the column headings: 'crime number' 'easting' 'northing' What I'm after is a Macro to produce additional columns with th headings: 'crimes within 10 metres' 'crimes within 50 metres' 'crimes within 100 metres' 'crimes within 1 kilometre' These can obviously be calculated from the easting and northin columns. I've had a go myself with no success. I've also looked on th web a...

Outlook 2000 Help please
I recently uninstalled hotbar, and am now getting the following messages when i open outlook. The add in c:\program~\hotbar missing or You may be out of memory, out of system resources, or missing a .dll file I click ok twice and it disappears!! I tried repair outlook, and it did not fix it. Can someone please help. Thanks in advance, Jim Hotbar = trouble! See this page for assistance. http://www.pchell.com/support/hotbar.shtml --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. While thinking hard, Jim Bandy <jimbandy2@tds.net> que...

Access Denied to Files in a Server Profile
Hi All, A friend of mine has a Windows XP Pro laptop that she has been using for over 4 years. The problem is, the laptop was originally joined to a domain (not workgroup), thus she had been logging into her laptop as it if were connected to a Domain Server, even though she uses it as independent laptop (not connected to the server). Long story short, I had to do maintenance on the laptop, and ended up disjoining the laptop from the domain and making it part of a Workgroup called "Workgroup". I logged into the laptop as a local admin, and went to the Documents and ...

Repeating garbage in excel file, need help
At work we are using Excel 2000 and have a workbook that contains several grids. Each grid contains formulas to calculate averages and percentages. This month after the report was completed I saved it and printed out the grids. For unknown reasons after I saved it that day when I closed all the grids became formatted differently, general number cells became percentage cells and random numbers were put in place of data, I had to use last months report to correct the report. It's on a network drive and lots of people update it. I know that no one did this, it was some kind of corru...

pcnetsecurity@gmail.com =?UTF-8?B?QXNzaXN0w6puY2lhIFTDqWM=?= =?UTF-8?B?bmljYSAgbWFudXRlbsOnw6M=?= =?UTF-8?B?byBkZSBjb21wdXRhZG9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXMgaW5mb3JtYXRpY2Eg?= =?UTF-8?B?Vml0w7NyaWEtZXMgNzg3MDE=?=
Contato: pcnetsecurity@gmail.com Contato: pcnetsecurity @ gmail.com Planos a partir de R$ 250,00 . Assist�ncia T�cnica Prestamos assist�ncia t�cnica nos computadores de sua empresa ou resid�ncia, e tamb�m possu�mos uma equipe qualificada para fazer a manuten��o no pr�prio local. - Contratos de Suporte e Manuten��o Reduza os custos de sua empresa com solicita��es de visitas t�cnicas para seus computadores, elaboramos um contrato de manuten��o integrado para sua empresa onde disponibilizamos: t�cnicos, equipamentos de suporte e substitui��o, e atendimento no hor�rio comercial ou ...

Need help with using Month as criteria for SUM(COUNTIFS(...
Hi all, I am fairly new to excel and experimenting some functions with my project. I have a SOLD datasheet with Sold Date (column W) in MM/DD/YYYY format). I am trying to count the items with a few criteria using =SUM(COUNTIFS(criteria_range1, criteria1, criteria_range2, criteria2,...criteria_rangeN, criteriaN)) Current formulas are working without any problem. Now, i want to narrow down by months and found out that MONTH functions does not work with current formulas. So i tried adding IF function in front of the current formula Jan=1, Feb=2, ... , Dec = 12 =IF(MONTH(SOLD!W:W)=1, SUM(CO...

Help! My post never showed up and now I hate you
I made a post. It was very long and elaborate. I don't want to type it again. It never showed up, and I can't do it again. I hate you. So so much. Your forums don't work worth a crap. On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:06:01 -0700, SmurfQueen <SmurfQueen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >It never showed up, and I can't do it again It showed up in my PC. If you weren't such an obnoxious person, I'd invite you round to see for yourself. Does right click on a blank part of the start bar, "Toolbars >" tell you anything interesting? -- Ste...

help needed with graffiti.net email query
I may be in completely the wrong place to ask this question, but I noticed someone has a graffiti.net account, so... I was having problems with speed of loading on my graffiti.net email, and now I can't get into it at all. The only thing that's changed is that I ran Norton 360 Version 2.0 help session, which said that my phishing blocker was off, and proceeded to turn it back on. Would this have blocked me getting back into graffiti.net, because now when I open it there are no spaces for login name and password, and even when I try to login as a new user it won't accept...

Help with Contacts in Outlook XP vs. PAB in 2000
Hi, I just installed Outlook XP on a new computer, and I copied my PST from my old computer using Outlook 2000. I copied all the contacts from my old contacts to the new contacts without a problem. I noticed that the format seems different, or that in Outlook 2000 my contacts was connected to my Personal Address book and changes I made in the PAB were reflected in the Contacts. In the XP version there is no PAB and when i open up "address book" it just gives me a list of e-mail addresses as opposed to the PAB format where i could edit all the entries. My main issue is the format betw...

Need Help with a cell?
I am trying to get all the cells to change on 45 tabs when I type something in the cell on the main page... P.S. I got the date to do it but when it comes to text I can't find the right code to use any help would be great... A little bit more detail would be helpful please. What are you trying to change from/to? Is it a format change, or a value change based on the text that is keyed on the first tab? "vpmedia" wrote: > I am trying to get all the cells to change on 45 tabs when I type something > in the cell on the main page... > P.S. I got the dat...

Data Labels #8
Excel 2000: The data labels are showing with a white background on a gray plot area. I have formatted the data label background to the same colour of gray but it remains white when I print the chart. I'm obviously doing something wrong. Any suggesions? Connie Hi, What happens if you set the data labels area colour to None rather than the colour of the plot area? Cheers Andy Connie Martin wrote: > Excel 2000: The data labels are showing with a white background on a gray > plot area. I have formatted the data label background to the same colour of > gray but it r...

Help needed with calendar
Spent a lot of time doing a calendar last year, lots of custom backgrounds and photos. The only thing I didn't change was the date tables. Went to update it for 2005, but when I select 'change date range' and choose 2005 months, the whole thing reverts back to the original blank calandar! Is there a way to just change the dates, other than manually overtyping every day and date? TIA, fingers crossed. ...

Need help with formula
I use this current formula to keep track of cars sold in a month. I want to keep track of the different models sold at our store in a month and have paid cash. I keep a log in Worksheet1 and I want to have the results show in worksheet2. Is there a way of streamlining the date portion to equal the heading in Worksheet2? Worksheet1 SUMPRODUCT((WORKSHEET1!$A$3:$A$1737="JANUARY")*(WORKSHEET1!$C$3:$C$1737="MODEL-A")*(WORKSHEET1!$J$3:$J$1737="CASH")*WORKSHEET!$H$3:$H$1737) Worksheet2 JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEPT OCT NOV DEC ...

Help with Bookmarks
I created bookmarks in a shared worksheet, and is it possible to have the specific cell referenced pop up in a particular location? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

help with serializing
hi, i am trying to serialize the following class : namespace MyNameSpace { [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlRootAttribute("StationData", Namespace="", IsNullable=false)] public class StationData { [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute("Station")] public Station[] Station; } public class Station { public int ID; [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlIgnoreAttribute()] public bool IDSpecified; public string Name; [System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute("GameSets")] public GameSetData[] GameSets; } public class GameSetData { public int ID; ...

help word 2007 unable to read 2003 documents
since automatic updates has applied the recent office updates the facility to open word 2003 downladed documents has been disabled.I need to open them..Is there any simple secure way todo this Fingers crossed i have now re installed word from woks suite 2002 instillation disc.by use of this version i can now open /read/print. so far no clash between both versionso "bill" wrote: > since automatic updates has applied the recent office updates the facility to > open word 2003 downladed documents has been disabled.I need to open them..Is > there any simple...

Help. When opening Access2K with Access02 all hidden objects are displayed.
When opening an Access2K mde file with Access02, all hidden objects are displayed. This is a serious problem! I do not want all hidden tables, or even the database window, to be displayed. These object must be hidden from the users. How can I prevent a user with Access02 from opening an Access2K mde file, or at least keep all hidden objects hidden!!!!! Thanks in advance! Tim Hubert The settings for Hidden objects and System objects (in Options, View) are global settings to do with the Access installation. They are not associated with the particular Access file. Therefore, you have no cont...

need help with a solution
Hi, I have a list of documents with unique IDs that were delivered; electronically, posted or faxed. There are duplicates in the ID column because some docs were posted AND sent electronically - I need to isolate ID numbers that are duplicated by multiple-delivery methods. Can a vlookup do this? very much a newbie with lookup, and the list is very big... thanks! You want Countif. If your IDs are in column A, use: =Countif(A:A,a1) and copy down. Any result more than one means a duplicated ID. Regards, Fred "Noetic76" <Noetic76@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

cant find UserName or LoginName in dot net help?
in vb6 it's GetUserName(stBuff, lBuffLen) where GetUserName() is in the win api how to do in dotnet? (2008 express) couldn't find in help - guess i don't know the right search term, user, username,login,loginname etc didn't turn up an answer that i could see. thanks mark Am 26.06.2010 20:40, schrieb mp: > in vb6 it's GetUserName(stBuff, lBuffLen) > where GetUserName() is in the win api > how to do in dotnet? (2008 express) > couldn't find in help - guess i don't know the right search term, user, > username,login,loginname etc didn&...