Headers #4

How can I copy a picture in the header from a buissness from from work?
0
Brian8214 (439)

Pasting into Header/Footer
Can I paste a logo into the header (Excel 2000)? xl2002 was the first version to allow pictures in headers/footers. Maybe you could paste it in row 1 and use rows to repeat at top??? File|Page Setup|sheet tab is where you'd specify that. Weave wrote: > > Can I paste a logo into the header (Excel 2000)? -- Dave Peterson ...

header/footer different first page
I'm trying to have a header show up on the first page only, and the footer show page numbers on all pages. However, the "different first page" option seems to link the header and footer so that they cannot be dealt with separately. Is there any way to do this? When you enable "Different first page" you are instructing Word to create a first page header AND a first page footer; this is by design. Just copy the contents of the main footer into the first page footer. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Stan" <Stan@discussions.microsof...

Programming a tab name into a Header String
I have a function that creates unique tabs based on a column. programmatically set the Center Header to a string listed below. also need it to display the tab or worksheet name, but whenever I ad [tab] to the string below it bombs out. How can I get this to displa the worksheet name in the header as well Current CenterHeader = "Insurance Operations Six Month Schedule as of " Sheets("MainForm").Range("A9").Value Like To Have CenterHeader = "Insurance Operations Six Month Schedule as of " Sheets("MainForm").Range("A9").Value +...

Graph #4
I have a chart in Excel that has it's own tab. If I want to create a duplicate chart (say Chart2) how do I do that? hold down Ctrl key, and then drag the chart sheets tab, release the mouse button before you release Ctrl key. or on that tab, right click, click <Move or Copy>, select the <Create a copy> check box, OK out. -- MRT "John Persico" <pleasereply@newsgroup.com> wrote in message news:D580E5A8-41DF-49C4-8F0A-3533873DC34F@microsoft.com... >I have a chart in Excel that has it's own tab. If I want to create a > duplicate chart ...

How do I get a header to span multiple columns?
I am fairly sure this can be done, but I am not sure how. For example, I want the same header for columns A and B. Select A1 and B1. From the Menu Bar: <Format> <Cells> <Alignment> tab, Expand the "Horizontal" box and click on "Center Across Selection", Then <OK>. Click in A1 and type what you wish. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "walt...

Authentication header for Web Service
I have developed a web service supporting SOAP 1.1, SOAP 1.2 and POST content types with custom authentication. Only SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2 supporting custom authentication. How do I add custom headers to POST ... how the end user pass value to these headers? Thank you Regards Raj ...

deleting undownloaded headers from inbox
Hi There, This seems like a trivial task, but I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere. I downloaded headers from a gmail account using outlook, and since this is the first time, I ended up getting 100s of them. I want to get rid of about 90% of the headers, and just download the remaining 10%. The headers are currently clogging my inbox, which is also used for communicating with exchange. Can anyone tell me how to do that? -- --itai ...

Rollup for Exchange 2000 (6556.4)
I have just installed Exchange 2000 rollup (6556.4). I was wondering if this updates the build version number when patch is applied. It should. If yoyu open Exchange System Manager and click once to highlight the Servers object, in the right hand side, you will see the server name along with the version and build. You can also check in ESM by right clikcing the server name, selecting properties, and on the General Tab should be the same information. -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias is for newsgroup purposes ...

Tax Updates (Round 4)
I was just informed that as of now, Tax Ppdates are available only to Partners. Anyone else hearing this? The link mentioned below is for the 2007 U.S. Payroll Tax Update for Dynamics GP 9.0 (Round 4) ********* Hi David, I just information that you will need to contact your Partner (who has access to PartnerSource) to help you with the info on this link. As of now it is only available to Partners. Regards, Sheila Fernandes MBS Website Support ------=_NextPart_0001_5B69C739 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello and thanks for posting on Newsgroups. Thank you ...

Conditional Formatting on more than "4" Conditions
Employees are in one column and their department is in another. This is for a multi-user attendance tracking system I'm trying to put together for my company. I'm going to creat a validation list with the departments in it. I want the user to be able to select the department in the dropdown under the department column and have it change the color of the font of the employees name in the other column. This will help upper management better distinguish departments in the master list. My problem is that I have 8 departments and Excel will only allow me to make 3 different conditions...

group header on the whole report
I have a report with group header, I would like the group header only visible on the the specific group, but it shows on whole report, are there any switch to turn the group header off when I do not want to show the group header? Your information is great appreciated, iccsi wrote: >I have a report with group header, I would like the group header only >visible on the the specific group, but it shows on whole report, are >there any switch to turn the group header off when I do not want to >show the group header? > Me.groupheadername.Visible = False -- Mars...

Error when add new user #4
Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4, there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem. Both servers are running the same spec and version. I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs. Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything unusual from the log. I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted. Please He...

Chapter 4 favorite feature
My Favorite feacture on Windows Vista is that the system lets you know when something is going to download onto your computer by making you answer yes or no, if you want it to download or not. We're glad you are happy. "Bruce Schuety" <cschuety@clearwire.net> wrote in message news:%236$VOzZrKHA.1800@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > My Favorite feacture on Windows Vista is that the system lets you know > when something is going to download onto your computer by making you > answer yes or no, if you want it to download or not. And this has what to do...

MS 4.0 Losing Connection?
We upgraded from CRM 3.0 to 4.0. If I start MS Outlook 2007, it connects to the CRM server just fine. In the task bar there is a MS CRM icon. After a couple minutes, I get an error message popup from the MS CRM icon that says: "Unable to Connect. Lost Connection to Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Microsoft Dynamics CRM will restore the connection when possible. To stop retrying, right-click and select Sign Out" However, in my Outlook client, I can access the CRM info with no problem. The "Unable to Connect" message keeps popping up until I right click on the icon and...

Since Upgrade to 10.1.4, unable to open Visual Basic Editor
Hi! Since upgrading OfficeX to v.10.1.4, I keep getting the standard VBE error: "VBC could not be opened, etc: � not enough free memory � file may have been deleted or moved �VBE is not installed. Obviously this isn't a memory issue, and VBE is installed. Any suggestions? Peter Hi Peter, Try using Disk Utility First Aid to repair permissions on the affected startup disk. -Jim Gordon Mac MVP All responses should be made to this newsgroup within the same thread. Thanks. About Microsoft MVPs: http://www.mvps.org/ Search for help with the free Google search Excel add-in: <htt...

Better support for dynamic content within headers and footers
One of the major limitations that I find there is with Excel is the ability to display dynamic content within headers and footers. Specifically, without adding VBA code, there is no way to place anything in the headers/footers except for static text, the page number, the number of pages, date (in a standard format), time (in a standard format), file name, sheet name, and graphics. For starters, I would like to see the following new functionality: - The ability to specify different ways of formatting dates and times. A good way to do this would be similar to how different formats are ...

Barcodes #4
I have to make an excel spreadsheet that has a number in one column and a corresponding barcode in the next column. I can add the number in the first cell, drag it down and it will auto populate in sequential order. Ex (10000, 10001, 10002....) Now I need to put the corresponding barcode in the next column. The number will look like this: *10000*, *10001*,*10002*.... And then I change the font to a barcode font. Does anybody know how I can get this to auto populate down the column? The dragging method does not work. Any ideas? Thanks Jasper Type this formula and copy it down the c...

Issue Migrating Attachments in CRM 4.0
Hi, We are migrating data to MSCRM 4.0. We're using the Data Migration Manager and everything seems to be mapping/migrating fine correctly except for attachments. We have followed the suggested steps in preparting notes/attachments to be migrated, including: 1) Creating the Notes.csv file with and entity column, a unique id column, and a filename column (filename of the attachment). 2) We have placed all the files that are to be attached, in a sub-folder of the folder that contains the Notes.csv file, and named the sub-folder "Attachments". The files are not that large an...

Entourage 2008 (12.2.4 update) meeting invites
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I can't seem to send meeting invites from Entourage. I click on &quot;Invites&quot; and then enter an email address the &quot;send now&quot; button gets greyed out. Also, when an invite is received from Outlook the &quot;accept, decline and tentative&quot; buttons are greyed out as well. Right click option is the same too. We are using Exchange 2007 and any help would be appreciated... On 3/15/10 3:55 PM, Maunir@officeformac.com wrote: > I can't...

SMTP header info
How do control the info that goes into the SMTP header on Exchange 2007? Ours is showing the internal domain name and private IP address Received: from ex07.xxxxx.corp ([192.168.27.210]) ...

Outlook 2003 Freezing #4
Every time I use to open Outlook 2003, it would take a while to open both of my hotmail accounts e-mail that I had it check. It would sychronize for minutes before finally getting all the e-mails downloaded. Now it has gotten to the point where it just freezes whenever it is opened. Also, it has never checked mail on its own when directing to auto check mail every 5 minutes in the options. What should I do? I can't even open it anymore and use it. How do I save all the info in it so I dont loose it? >Every time I use to open Outlook 2003, it would take a while to ope...

Hyperlink problem #4
can you create a hyperlink on one page to link to text on another pag that changes it cell location as i import new stocki need the link t reference a block of text rather than a cell locatio -- klatla ----------------------------------------------------------------------- klatlap's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1290 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27797 Can you pick out a unique value in a cell to link to? If yes, I put that unique value in A1 of sheet1 and looked for that string in column A of 'Sheet 2...

Column header text wrapping?
I have a table with some columns that have small data in them i.e. just two characters. The Column header has something like "QTY PER". If I don't want to crop the header text I have to have a column width dictated by the header. Is it possible to wrap the text like in Excel? Thanks Flint flint <flint@f2s.com> wrote in news:1181948853.492357.135820@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com: > I have a table with some columns that have small data in them > i.e. just two characters. The Column header has something like > "QTY PER". If I don't want to crop the ...

Freezing cells #4
I have some cells with numbers that rely on formulas with random numbers. Is there a way to save those values and make the cells independent of the formulas used to make them so that they do not continue to recalculate every time I type something? You can convert them into numbers. Copy the cells with the formulas. Then choose Paste Special on the Edit menu. Click Values and click OK. -- tj "Qban" wrote: > I have some cells with numbers that rely on formulas with random numbers. Is > there a way to save those values and make the cells independent of the > formul...

Shared Files using Pre-compiled headers
Hello, I have a file shared by multiple projects/solutions that uses pre-compiled headers. The plan was use something like this in the shared .cpp file: #ifdef _PROJECT1_ #include "..\Project1\stdafx.h" #else #include "..\Project2\stdafx.h" #endif This idea could be extend for more projects. The problem is that the compiler reports "unexpected '#else'" (or #elif or #endif depending on what preprocessor directive follows the "include "stdafx"". I have tried searches on the problem, but it isn't easy to boil down into a ...