Header/Footer #2

When we open a workbook, we would like the header/footer
to default to an 8 instead of 10.  We always end up
changing it from a 10 to an 8.  Any way for this to
default instead of creating a new template?

Excel 2002.

Thank you.
0
hanke (1)

You need to save a template file (called Book or Sheet) in the XLSTART
folder. Look in Help under Standard Template for more details.
Bernard

"Kim" <hanke@wickpilcher.com> wrote in message
> When we open a workbook, we would like the header/footer
> to default to an 8 instead of 10.  We always end up
> changing it from a 10 to an 8.  Any way for this to
> default instead of creating a new template?
>
> Excel 2002.
>
> Thank you.

0
bliengme (657)