Having 2 workbooks open simultaneously

I have a wide screen laptop that can accommodate 2 Excel workbooks side by
side. I used that feature for a while until sometime about two weeks ago
something happened (I don't know what) and now I a only able to keep one
workbook  open at a time. When I try to open a second one, the first one
minimizes. Can anyone tell me how to get it back so that I can once again
view 2 workbooks side by side?
Many thanks for your help
--
Royal
0

Did yesterday's response work:

"How about just window|Arrange|Tiled (or whatever you want)"

--

Dave Peterson
0