Has any one setup a Bowler Handicap Form?

Hopefully, someone that bowls will see this, and have an answer! I use a
bowling program which allows me to import to Excell (and other programs!). I
import the following information, the Lane the bowlers are on, the team
number, if they are male or female, their current handicap. I am able to sort
the order to where the team that is bowling on lane one is on the top. This
information is imported to my sheet 1 of the workbook. I would like page two
of the work book to be set up, to where after the import and sort, it
automatically, puts the information in a printable form. Some teams have more
names then others, and the second sheet will need two major columns each one
showing the information for two lanes and two teams (Lane 1-2) (lane 3-4)
etc. I have been cutting and pasting, but there has to be a way to set it up
to work on its own. The teams on each lane of course changes weekly. If
anyone can help, it surely would be appreciated. You can also e-mail me @
justgotup@aol.com, if your answer is too long for this message board!
0
Steve3367 (862)

Making a form Maximize when opened?
How do I do this? "m galvin" <mgalvin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BE1B7CF-E57A-42D5-B103-8A48E657C0E5@microsoft.com... > How do I do this? In the form's Open event, execute the statement: DoCmd.Maximize Note that maximizing a form also maximizes any other (non-popup) forms and reports, so you may want to restore things when the form closes. In that case, you could use the form's Close event to execute the statement DoCmd.Restore You can also do the same thing using the corresponding macro actions, Maximize an...

Just one more table to link!!!!!!
-- Kate Hulit Asyma Systems Inc. I can help you but need more details. Can you email me the report at staceyleelee@hotmail.com "Kate Hulit" wrote: > > -- > Kate Hulit > Asyma Systems Inc. If you are trying to link tables to a report and are finding it difficult to create the relationship, you can always use VBA if you are registered for Modifier & VBA to read the data directly from SQL. Just a thought. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Micorosoft Dynamics (form...

Making the custom form available
Hello: I have an exisiting contacts in the contacts folder. I redesigned the contact form and published it and now have all my new conacts using the new form. However how do I get the older pre exisitng contact items to update to the new form. Thanks Brian You would need to update the message class. See the link below for more info. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;201087&sd=RMVP "Brian" <waly2990@optonline.net> wrote in message news:OkFVg.204$Jl6.125@newsfe08.lga... > Hello: > I have an exisiting contacts in the contacts folder. I...

Javascript alerr in crm forms
If you open a crm form for an account/contact or any other entity, make some changes and try to close the window without saving information, you see this javascript pop up which warns you of the unsaved information. In our deployment, we see this window even if we do not change anything!! Any idea how to take care of this issue? Thanks Typically this is caused when records were saved without some "default" information that the forms wants in there. This could have been from integration or data saved prior to the form being updated. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ------------...

Summing values where one is #Error doesn't work
I have a raw_data table (originating from an external source and pasted regularly into Access). I have a normalised_query query based on raw_data and doing 'stuff' including converting a text column to a number column. Where this conversion fails (<1% of cases) the column in the query contains #Error. I now want to run another query which includes a sum of that column, but because the value #Error appears in one of the rows, the sum fails. What's the simplest way around this? How are you converting the text to number? You might try something like: IIF(isnumeric([you...

How do you create a list with name address phone in a column form.
I have an excel file with last name, first address city state in each column. I want to prepare a two column report with each persons name first then address then phone. Can't remember how to print out a different view of excel. Making it look more like a two column word document. Maybe you can use MSWord's MailMerge. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave Rado. denise108 wrote: > > I have an excel file with last name, first address city state ...

E-mail accounts setup
Hi, I am new to Outllok. I use Outlook 2007 in both my desktop and my laptop. When I have to travel I copy the PST file to my laptop and viceversa. However, the e-mail account settings are not synchronized and some passwords lost , so I need to reconfigure all the accounts every time (4). Is there any solution for this or am I am missing something ? Thank you Bangali The rules & accounts are saved by the Office Save My Settings wizard. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Bangali" wrote: > Hi, > I am new t...

How to restrict the use of a workbook to one computer?
Hi, I need to restrict the use of a workbook to one computer. Is there some way to do this? Thanks in anticipation. Ivar Ivar, Not reliably from within Excel. If I want to use your file on another computer, I will be able to figure a way around whatever you do, unless you do something within a compiled DLL or XLL module. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Ivar" <ivarcarstensen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:d8040973.0406300609.6cd00f1@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > I need to restrict the use of a workbook to one computer. > Is there some way to do this? > >...

How do I save the Page Setup settings for letterhead usage?
I have new company letterhead and have worked hard to set top, left, bottom and right margins. How do I save those in Word 2003 so that if I'm printing on this letterhead in future, I can just call up the format and create the document without typing in all the measurements? Save it as a template; see http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/CreateATemplatePart1.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "NowWow" <NowWow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D892886-B419-4784-...

Reporting Tools Setup
..Good Day, When want to use Excel report builder to publish certain reports. We entered the shared location of the data connections in the Reporting Tools Setup screen, when we Run the deployment it pops up with a message that states one or more files failed to deploy. On the deployment report the reason given for the failure is 'File not written' Unfortunately the user guides is of very little help. Have anyone else experienced something similar? Thanks Check the read-write access is enabled for the shared location you're trying to deploy? Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP O...

Double click to open form and create new record
Hi team, Have scoured all of the posts and tried several different things for days but just can't seem to nut this one out. I have a form (FrmSeedBankStockAvailable) in datasheet view that lists seed lots by BatchID. I want to be able to double click on the record selector for a particular batch and have a form (DialogSeedBankWithdrawal) open so that I can make a new withdrawal entry, with the BatchID already entered from the selected record. I know that to do this I need to use the forms' DblClick property. I have been using the following code (and tried variations of from...

Change margin on one page not all
I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but the margins crop some of them off. When I try to change the margins on one page it changes them all. Can anyone offer advise on what to do. I only want to change the margins on the one page. You will need to have a separate section to accomplish what you wish, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/workwithsectionscontent.htm for further information. Hope this helps DeanH "firefiten" wrote: > I am trying to insert a powerpoint 2007 created project into Word 2007, but >...

WORD FORMS
I need to change the colour of a CELL in a word form depending on the seletion of a Dropdown form called "Select Level" which provides 4 differing levels to choose from. Level 1 = Platinum Level 2 = Gold Level 3 = Silver Level 4 = Bronze And i Wish to change the colour of cells further down the form to those colours specified against each level. I believe that I may need touse a macro to do this, but have never actually used one before and do not even know how to start (Complete Novice in Macro) so would need instructions of how to input the macro if anyone is kind e...

How to alphabetize 8 columns as one?
I have a list of 350 customers that references a grid location. I need to print this list in 8 columns to minimize the pages that print with the map. To get this to print, I have been cutting and pasting; very time consuming when 1 item changes. How can I sort the columns to avoid redoing the print copy each time? The easist way will be to have the actual data stored as a single column. Let's say its located in column A, starting at A1. If you want to make 8 columns, with a limit of 45 entires per column, you could use this formula: =INDEX($A:$A,ROW(A1)+(COLUMN(A1)-1)*45) ...

Send Out of Office more than one time
Hi! Is it possible to send more than one Out of Office message to the same person? Im using Exchange 2003. Regards, Mikael Johem On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:55:04 -0700, Mikael Johem <MikaelJohem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi! > >Is it possible to send more than one Out of Office message to the same person? >Im using Exchange 2003. > > >Regards, > >Mikael Johem What is the goal? Sending an OOF once is a good preventative measure against mail loops. On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:55:04 -0700, Mikael Johem <MikaelJohem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

One additional discovery relating to this issue.
One additional bit of info - on advice of my mentor, I ditched the lookups in the table - he indicated that might be an issue. I then made lookups in the form itself, and I can see the lists - no problem there. But I still can't add a record (same error messages as below) - UNTIL I uncheck "enforce referential integrity" on the relationship line between tblBusiness & tblContact. I wish I wish I wish I could enforce referential integrity. Ideas? yes, you made a very wise move in removing the Lookup from tblContacts (if you've any remaining doubt, see http://www....

Listing a selection of data from one worksheet on another
At the moment I have a worksheet with a list of client in one column and then in another column that uses an IF formula to display either the number of days to the deadline or text which says No Deadline. What I want to do is enter some kind of formula so that a list of clients with deadlines between 1 and 7 days appears on another worksheet automatically with the number of days to the deadline next to them. To make it even harder the list is currently in name order but on the new worksheet I would like it to automatically appear in days til deadline order with lowest number of days a...

2 sets of data I need one line
I have two sets of data, height and distance and I want both to be on the same line and not two seperate lines. I would appreciate any help Thanks Hi, You need to create a xy scatter chart. Assuming you have already tried selecting both ranges of data and creating a chart try this instead. Select the y values and create a xy scatter chart. Then right click chart and use the Source data dialog to specify the x values. Cheers Andy Tim wrote: > I have two sets of data, height and distance and I want both to be on the > same line and not two seperate lines. I would appreciate any he...

Pop up Form to set parameter of query to generate a report
I have a pop up form that opens when I run a report via a macro. The query searchs for an item (drug) that has 2 different mnemonics. (fields are mnemonic2 and mnemonic3 from table PDM) I cannot append the table fields into a new column because the table is on a server that does not allow changes. The problem is that I cannot figure out a way to attach [Forms]![frm_mnemonic]![lstbox] ---the combobox I am using on the form ----to mnemonic2 and mnemonic3 so it it will search both since they are both text values. I can attach it to one or the other field and it works fine, but when I attach it ...

Changing Names of Multiple Cell Link Ranges
I have a series of drop down boxes created with the Forms menu. The cell link range for each dropdown is different, as follows: Cell Link Box1 = DemandBase_A_UndistExp1 Cell Link Box2 = DemandBase_A_UndistExp2 Cell Link Box3 = DemandBase_A_UndistExp3 Cell Link Box...n = DemandBase_A_UndistExp...n I want to change them all at once to: DemandBase_A_OtherCost1 DemandBase_A_OtherCost2 DemandBase_A_OtherCost... I know I can change the entire name using the following code: Sub Change_Drop_Link() For Each bx In ActiveSheet.DropDowns If bx.LinkedCell = "DemandBase_A_UndistExp1" Then ...

How to automatically populate an Excel database w/data from many forms?
I have a data collection spreadsheet laid out like a form for multipl users; each user will do a save as to create hundreds of records o copies of this form. We are using the data collected to build an Exce database. Currently we are manually keying the data from the form into a single spreadsheet (the database). Is there a way to automat the transfer of the data from the forms into the database? Also, eac record will have a unique ID number. We are working in MS Excel 2002. Thank you -- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I think I'd tell the user to run a macro that...

Pls Help me for install different version office on one computer
As I have old version of account software I must keep MSWord 2000 & MSExcel 2000 on my computer. However,I only get license of standard version of office(without access 2000) I try to install office office XP(with access xp) on my computer. So I install office xp (choose access xp only) and I keep excel 2000 & word 2000 on the computer. However I found that I can't use " export" function to excel2000 on access xp. when I do it so,the computer become hang and no response.and then I can't open excel again. Thx help me for doing so I don't know if this will hel...

In publisher I lost my view of choosing page one or page two (fr.
I have used publisher for years, and suddenly whatever publisher file I open, that have front and back pages, I cant view the two pages selector on the lower left area of my form. When I print, it will pront both fromt and back pages on two sheets as page one and two but I can't select between page one and two, to edit page two, as I only see page one. View--status bar -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lloyd" <Lloyd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A39AE1F-1436-4F29-83C0-136...

help with quote program using muliple prices for one quantity {cross post}
Okay, Forgive me ahead of time, I really don't know much about Excel. I can work with templates and create simple formulas but alot of what I read here comes across as "Excelspeak" to me. Here is what I want to do: I have a price list sheet created. This price list has cells labled by name and then "duration", basically for every item there are four prices, based on duration of a rental or sale. I want to create a quote program that will pull data from the price list based on the quantities entered in the quote program. For example Price list is "System A, des...

setup a text box as a lined page
I'd like to simulate text on lined paper. Is it possible in Word or Publisher? Thanks Find a lined paper background or graphic, put it on the Master page. On the the publication page create a text box. View, turn on baseline guides. Go to Arrange, Layout guides, baseline tab, adjust it to match your lined graphic. Select the text box, Format, paragraph, check align text to baseline guides. http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=lined+paper&gbv=2 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tridev" <tr...