Getting Excel to treat merged cells as one cell when printing

I have a table in which the cells in the first column are actuall
comprised of two merged cells.  The rest of the columns are unmerged.

It looks something like the following:

| . Some data . |______Yes______|______Yes______|______No______|
|_____in_here_____|______655______|______212______|______17______|

The table is several pages long.  When I print it out, Excel treats th
merged rows in the first column as if they are separate.  This result
in the merged rows being divided across pages.

My example above would be printed as "Some data" at the bottom of on
page and "in here" printed at the top of the next page.  I want Exce
to treat the merged cells as one cell and if the whole thing doesn'
fit at the bottom of a page to push the whole thing to the top of th

The table is rather large and the data in it will be changing, so
don't want to go in and manually set every page break.  Does anyon
know how I can achieve what I want?

Thanks in advanc

--
postitnote10
postitnote100's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2458

Go to File-->Page setup-->Sheet tab. Click the button at the end of the Rows
to repeat at top box, and select your two rows.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24585
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=382034

0
ng1 (1444)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

POST or GET?

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

Excel button problem

learning Excel #3

default values in a cell

get a result of an sql into a field

Excel 97 #9

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Excel VBA