FORMULA USING MASTER QTY

have a 12 month period where i enter a master qty per month not to exceed 6
(ie 1.3 = 9 units) how do i sum the period and have excel calculate the
formula. ns what would that formula be?
0
Todd1369 (159)

todd,

I don't know about anyone else but I don't follow what it is you are asking.
Can you give more details and possibly a (text) example.

--
Regards

Sandy
sandymann@mailinator.com
Replace@mailinator with @tiscali.co.uk

"todd" <todd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> have a 12 month period where i enter a master qty per month not to exceed
> 6
> (ie 1.3 = 9 units) how do i sum the period and have excel calculate the
> formula. ns what would that formula be?

0
sandymann2 (1054)

How do you get the attribute value using XPath in VB.Net 2003?
Hi, How do you get the attribute value using XPath in VB.Net 2003? Many thanks, aushknotes "aushknotes" <aushknotes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:508426F2-1C8A-4AD2-A52E-B80B9798AC0C@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > How do you get the attribute value using XPath in VB.Net 2003? > Prefix @ to the name of the attribute value. XmlAttribute attrib = (XmlAttribute)dom.selectSingleNode("/path/@attributeName"); -- Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET aushknotes wrote: > How do you get the attribute value using XPath in VB.Net 2003? ...

Data Validation using List (But needs unique list in drop down lis
Hi all, In sheet 1, column A is my title name while column B is person name. Sheet 1 is my database where i do data entry in this. In sheet 2, contains my query page. In cell A5, i uses data validation - list, on this cell. Say in sheet 1 : column A column B XXXXXXX Mr A YYYYYYYY Mr A ZZZZZZZZ Mr A AAAAAAA Mr B WWWWW Mr C DDDDDDD Mr C But In sheet 2, cell A5, I saw in the drop down list as follows: Mr A Mr A Mr A Mr B Mr C Mr C But i want to see this in cell A5 instead (Unique name that is) : Mr A Mr B Mr C ...

Master/content pages: prob with passing a control to JS

Excel Formulae #4
I've been trying hard to find a formula which would enable me (from one cell) to Add several cells and Subtract the answer from another cell (subtracting items of expenditure from a starting total). I could manage this with Lotus - but Excel does not seem to behave the same. Advice would be much appreciated. Thanks, Ken. One way: Say you wanted to subtract A1, A2, A3, J4 and N5 from L6: =L6-SUM(A1:A3,J4,N5) In article <173d01c3fbd6$3df0f300$a401280a@phx.gbl>, "KenS." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've been trying hard ...

Employee Master Table error after V10 SP3
i have updated V10 to SP3, from SP1, and all seems to be fine except if I try to access the employee master table. Either from cards>payroll>Employee, or payroll transaction entry. Anytime I need to do a lookup on an employee id. Here is the message: A Get Change operation on table UPR_MSTR failed accessing SQL Data If I go to the more information or details button: [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQLServer] Invalid column name 'EMPLSUFF' [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQLServer] Invalid column name 'Dex_Row_TS' -- Doug It looks like an upgrade script failed...

Use CountIf for a literal string
I am trying to count the number of cells in a range that contain the string <0.1. I don't want the number of cells that contain numbers less than 0.1, I want the actual string. Is there an escape character for comparison operators like the tilde for wild cards? Thanks, Chad Try this... =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="<0.1")) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "chadkwelch" <chadkwelch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:73F17509-1C52-4935-A45D-66DCC63B20C6@microsoft.com... >I am trying to count the number of cells in a range that ...

Posting Date used in Revenue Expense Deferral
I have a PM Invoice with Document Date 16/11/2009 and Posting Date of 01/12/2009. Entered Deferral details starting 01/12/2009. In GL the deferral charges commence 01/12/2009 and are all as expected. The Credit entry for the full invoice is posted to GL with posting date of 01/12/2009. The problem I have is that the Debit entry for the full invoice amount is posted to the document date of 16/11/2009 and I want it to be the same as the invoice posting date (01/12/2009) Is there a way to do this? Thanks Audrey ...

Shorter Formula
Can anyone shorten this formula please. Basically all it does is gives me an average of the figures in Column "W" depending on the number of times that product appears in "R" column =IF(ISERROR(SUM(SUMIF($R$5:$R$9,R62,$W$5:$W$9),SUMIF ($R$22:$R$26,R62,$W$22:$W$26),SUMIF ($R$39:$R$43,R62,$W$39:$W$43))/COUNTIF ($R$5:$R$43,R62)),0,SUM(SUMIF ($R$5:$R$9,R62,$W$5:$W$9),SUMIF ($R$22:$R$26,R62,$W$22:$W$26),SUMIF ($R$39:$R$43,R62,$W$39:$W$43))/COUNTIF($R$5:$R$43,R62)) thanks Pete I didn't try too hard to analyze your formula, just noted that your ranges and sum_ ranges...

Formula counts incorrectly
Help please. Column K contains dates and blank cells. I would like to count how many of these dates fall within a given date range. For example, in the first week in May. Column K contains these dates. 5/2/2005, 5/3/2005, 5/5/2005, 5/5/2005. I would like to count this as 4 dates within the first week of May. I created this formula but the output is 3. =SUMPRODUCT(--(ECNT!F2:F515>=DATE(2005,5,2)),--(ECNT!F2:F515<=DATE(2005,5,6)),--(ISNUMBER(ECNT!K2:K515))) I assume that it is only counting 5/5/2005 one time? I changed the dates in the formula to check a second 2nd date range (5/9 to ...

Could very much use a Field List
I apologize if this is out there already, but it seems that at least a few field names changed from 1.2 to 1.3. Although I had downloaded a field list before, from here, I cannot even find that original post, let alone any more recent that might contain the correct field names. I need to do some custom SQL and would prefer not to reinvent the wheel. Thanks in advance very much to anyone who could help. Bud Izen Salem Oregon Do you have MS Access? Make a new project and attach to the database as your data source. You will be able to see all the tables and the field names. It has been ...

How to Print string (Windows Printer) using RMS QSRules.
A windows printer is set as a receipt printer for a register. I need to print strings to this printer using RMS QSRules. How can I do this? I tried using Register.ActivePrinter.PrintNormal(Station as Long,Data as String) but it won't work. By the way, what is Station in the parameter? ...

Protect formatting & formula
I need to protect the formatting & formula in each cell to avoid accidental changes during update by different users. However, if I protect them, any new row creation and deletion are disable. Is there any way resolve it? Especially, when create a row, how can all formatting and formula to create automatically for the new row? Thanks, Scott What version of Excel? "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wrote in message news:%23bsg6kCBGHA.4092@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I need to protect the formatting & formula in each cell to avoid accidental >changes d...

Is there a way to automatically put the $ sign into the formula?
I want to turn this =A1 into =$A$1. How is the best way of doing this. Is there a shortcut....keyboard stroke to do this?? Hit [F4] several times and watch the results. Micky "hrb_2001" wrote: > I want to turn this =A1 into =$A$1. > How is the best way of doing this. Is there a shortcut....keyboard stroke to > do this?? > Hi, Enter =A1 then tap F4 Repeated taps of F4 scroll through the referencing options -- Mike When competing hypotheses are equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently an...

Can't use address book
I am not able to add contacts in my address book. I receive the error: You cannot create entries for this address book when I try to add a new entry. I use Office 2000, with full Outlook. I would like to have an address book again... I have uninstalled and reinstalled office 2000 - no change in the problem. You get this error in trying to create a new item in your contacts folder? (sounds like you are select tools | address book | highlight "outlook address book" and trying to create a new item. you can't create items in the "outlook address book". this f...

How do I specify an address when using "ActiveDocument.SendMail"
Hi Here is my code: If Not IsNull(([Forms]![Process Bookings]![Booking Form].Form.Email)) Then Options.SendMailAttach = True objWord.ActiveDocument.SendMail How do I specify the recipients address? Stapes ...

Adding a VCard to an e-mail using Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003.
Hello. I have a question. Does anyone here know how to add a VCard to an e-mail in Outlook 2000 as well as in Outlook 2003? I want to be able to do this after I click new and I have a new blank message on my screen. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. -- darylakagod Outlook provides no way to add a vCard .vcf file in this scenario. The built-in way to do it is to start with a contact, not a message, and choose Forward as vCard on the contact's Actions menu. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Admin...

Help writing a formula
I have a huge database that I need to create numbering for each line like this example: AK-233 (2 letter state, a dash, and 1-4 digit number), but the number doesn't change each line - sometimes the number will be duplicated on multiple lines because those lines have the same title, I also need to create another cell extending that letter/number combo that will differentiate the 1st cell. So the first cell stays the same if the title is the same. The second cell adds another layer of numbering to differentiate the first cell. See example: (Row1, Col 1-4) AK-1, AK-1-1, Title1...

Monitoring directories using FindFirstChangeNotification
All, I would like to monitor a few different directories using FindFirstChangeNotification. I have successfully used it in the past to monitor one directory. All the directories I would like to monitor are on the root of a drive, but I do not want to monitor all the directories on the root. Example: the root of the T drive, T:\Dir1 T:\Dir2 T:\Test T:\source T:\Backup T:\Update How can I montor the T:\Test, T:\source, and T:\Backup at the same time using FindFirstChangeNotification? Thanks in advance. Hi, You need to use the following API's to monitor the changes in a specific ...

Using a OR() like function in an IIF statement
Hello, I am trying to create an IIF statement to test if the first character in a field is a 1,2,8 or 9. Something like the following: IIf(Left([possible_SO_match],1)="1 or 2 or 8 or 9",[Possible_SO_Match],"No Match") Is there a way to create it without going to a 4 level nested IIF statement? Thanks, Kerry -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com kkulakow via AccessMonster.com wrote: > Hello, I am trying to create an IIF statement to test if the first > character in a field is a 1,2,8 or 9. > Something like the following: > > IIf(Left([possib...

Using outlook for email and outlook express for newsgroups
Hi I had outlook set up for my email messages and outlook express set up for reading newsgroups - now when I go to the newsgroups oe is automatically checking for email messages and downloading them - this never happened before and I think the only thing different is that I have installed a broadband modem and am waiting on freeserve activating my account - could something have happened to change this, and if so how do I change it back. Thanks Sharon "Sharon" <sharon@nospam.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:c80adp$dva$1@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk... > Hi > > I ha...

Print dialog box using VBA in excel
Hi Everyone, I like to add a print button (that will select several worksheets and print them) in my excel worksheet. I have recorded my action using the macro recorder the problem is I can't select the printer everytime I run the macro it print in the background without asking the user to select the printer and uses the default printer. Can anyone help?? I just want the user to be able to select the desired printer every time before printing. My current code: Sub Print_All() Sheets(Array("Sheet 1", "Sheet 2", "Sheet 3", "Sheet 5)).Select 'intent...

Using DAO instead of ADO
I have an Access 2000 database that was converted from Access 97. On one of my users computers, her system was re-installed with Access 2000, and the database has not worked correctly since that time. If I remember correctly, we had to set up the computers for these users to use DAO over ADO. It's been over two years since we did this, and (I hate to admit it - but) I've forgotten to how to set up the DAO to take precedence over ADO. Can someone please remind me? I thought it was part of the Add-ins, but when I go into Add-in Manger, I have NO add-ins available. I've checked i...

How do a use a string as a param for a cmdlet when it contains opt
I have a script that cleans out old files, currently it is in this format write-host "\\sapecc01\Integration\SCC\Archive\* -Include *.txt" $a = Get-ChildItem \\sapecc01\Integration\SCC\Archive\* -Include *.txt foreach($x in $a) { $y = ((Get-Date) - $x.CreationTime).Days if ($y -gt 28 -and $x.PsISContainer -ne $True) {$x.Delete()} } #Keep DESADV for 28 days write-host "\\sapecc01\Integration\SCC\Archive\* -Include DESADV_*.xml" $a = Get-ChildItem \\sapecc01\Integration\SCC\Archive\* -Include DESADV_*.xml foreach($x in $a) ...

Re: Could someone please help me with formulas
sorry typo http://www.eaglepi.com/formula/example.xls "No" <no@isp.com> wrote in message news:... > I created a workbook and tried to explain the best I could how everything > should be. you can download the workbook at, > http://www.eaglepi.com/formlua/example.xls > > I really appreciate everyones help on this..... > > > "CLR" <croberts@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message > news:%235IxtFEHFHA.2936@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > > Maybe in cell J2 you could put the formula =H2+I2, which would give you > the > > sum of the C...

very simple and useful, email password recovery tool
Outlook Password Recovery is a easy-to-use and wide compatiable tool, capable of instantly recovering email passwords for popular email clients, such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Incredimail, Eudora, etc. http://www.top-password.com/outlook-password-recovery.html -- johneou johneou wrote: > Outlook Password Recovery is a easy-to-use and wide compatiable tool, > capable of instantly recovering email passwords for popular email > clients, such as Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Incredimail, > Eudora, etc. > > http://www.top-password.com/outlook-pa...