Formula to capture worksheet names #2

this is Exactly what I need.  I appreciate ya bro

--
LowKe
LowKey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1527

No problem.  Glad it helped.  :)

Take care

--
firefyt

firefytr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=664
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26897

Working with Excel #2
Dear friends! I have the following problem - I am needing to represent in Excel a number with 20 (or more) digits. How can I do this? Many thanks! Hi Igor2005, > I have the following problem - I am needing to represent in Excel a number > with 20 (or more) digits. How can I do this? > That is only possible with either: - an addin (search google, there should be something for this, I recall seeing it but misplaced the link). - or by formatting the cell as text (but you won't be able to do math with the number easily then) Regards, Jan Karel Pieterse Excel MVP www.jkp-ad...

Getting the mouse position #2
Hi, I'm using a derived class, CMyListCtrl, derived from CListCtrl. When the user right-clicks an item, I want to open a messagebox at the location they clicked. How do I capture the mouse position? Norming RButtonUp() has a CPoint argument, but OnRclick() does not. What to do? "hamishd" <Hamish.Dean@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1159532198.011892.81980@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... > > I'm using a derived class, CMyListCtrl, derived from CListCtrl. > > When the user right-clicks an item, I want to open a messagebox at the > location they clicked...

Windows Vista Service pack 2
I get automatic updates from Microsoft. Everytime my computer tries to install Windosw Vista Service pack 2, it always fails. All other updates are marked as successful however this Windows Vista Service pack 2 has failed about twenty times. What can I do? I assume this is an important update but my computer just will not allow for this update. -- kdi Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for Windows Vista SP2 issues until 26 February 2010. Availability of chat or e-mail support differs depending on your geographic location. Some issues may requi...

combinations #2
Hi all, I would like to generate all possible combinations (not permutations, so one combination of 6 out of the set abcdefg will also be aaaaab etc) of p out of n characters, n say from 3 to 8 and p from 3 to n. The character set could contain (in principle) any character that can be obtained by alt plus 0 plus 3 numbers of the numerical keyboard (alt 0233 = � etc.). The elements of each combination not to be separated by anything, so not (in this example 6 out of 6) a,b,b,c,a,f but abbcaf. Also not to be enclosed in parenthesis, single or double quotation marks etc. Just plain abbcaf et...

Stacked Bar Graph #2
I have data from last year that I want to compare with data from this year. The data is broken into components, so I'd like to use a stacked bar graph to compare the data by month. Is there a way to put two columns of data next to each other in a stacked bar graph? X-Axis would have months (Jan - Dec) Each month would have two columns - one for 2007, one for 2008 Thanks. http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/05/19/clustered-stacked-column-charts/ http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/2008/10/13/clustered-stacked-bar-charts/ - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Cus...

iserror and ifs nested formulas
Please help! I am trying to get the formula below to return a value to the cell ONLY if the answer to ((c30-$30)/g$30) is greater or less than 20%. I am using the below formula. =IF(ISERROR((C30-$G30)/$G30),"-",IF(((C30-$G30)/$G30)>ABS(20),((C30-$G30)/$G30)," ")) Thanks Try =IF(ISERROR((C30-$G30)/$G30),"-",IF(ABS(C30-$G30)/$G30>0.2,(C30-$G30)/$G30," ")) -- HTH Bob "Vicki" <Vicki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22EA6740-B9B9-4834-8AEA-217DD36C3B4D@microsoft.com... > Please he...

Many to 1 Relationships in CRM 4.0 #2
Hi I just wondering if there is a suggested way to create multiple many to 1 relationships in CRM 4.0. We have created a custom entity and we need to associate more than 1 type of contact with the custom entity. We have a nominated and a registered contact. We have created two many to 1 relationships with contacts and the custom entity. The problem is that the name of the custom entity now appears twice in the navigation pane for contacts. We can select the 'Do not display option' however the custom entity will not appear in the navigation pane for the 'nominated contacts&...

Division help? #2
In MS Excel I would like to show a quotient in three separate columns such as 16/3 = 5 + 5 + 6. Can this be done? Please let me know a.s.a.p. I can't deduce the logic you are applying here. Can you post some more examples of what you want to input and how you would like the output to appear? Pete If you put 16 in A1, you can put this in B1: =int(a1/3) you can put this in C1: =b1 you can put this in D1: =a1-b1-c1 clayblay wrote: > > In MS Excel I would like to show a quotient in three separate columns such as > 16/3 = 5 + 5 + 6. Can this be done? Please let me know ...

Copy a word doc to excel and hyperlink data between the 2.
I have a chart on an excel document and a long word document explaining the data in the chart. I would like to place the word document under the chart in excel. Then I would like to hyperlink the data from the chart to specific places in the word document. Help.....I have been trying to figure it out for days. Thank you. ...

How do I put worksheets in alphabetical order
I have created a database which has been worked on by someone else. I have made the necessary alterations but how do I check for duplicate entries on each worksheet. Thansk Take a look at http://cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm In article <F87E0D91-E192-42EC-A8BA-E1FEC70CCB6E@microsoft.com>, "DLee" <DLee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have created a database which has been worked on by someone else. > > I have made the necessary alterations but how do I check for duplicate > entries on each worksheet. > > Thansk First you need two ...

Database Model Diagram #2
I have Visio 2003. When I try to load a new Database Model Diagram Visio locks up every time. Every other type of template loads just fine. I have Windows XP Professional x64. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks for any information. ------=_NextPart_0001_4353DD39 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit This can occur with Visio 2003 on 64-bit Windows systems, and is related to the way that Windows provides the Printer supported paper sizes which Visio needs. Here is a work around that will help you avoid the problem: 1) new blank drawing 2) File | Print 3...

About worksheet change event.
I wrote a code and somewhere, I want to restrict any changes with multiple cell selections, "except" adding a whole row by right-clicking on the row number bar. How can i do this? Maybe you could test like this If Target.Rows.Count = 1 And Target.Count = Rows.Count Then ... -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "serdar" <s@s.com> wrote in message news:Og4LA$Y%23FHA.3340@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I wrote a code and somewhere, I want to restrict any changes with multiple > cell selections, "except"...

stuck 401 worksheet
We have one store that is unable to complete a worksheet 401 upload. Client connects fine, earlier worksheets process, it starts processing the 401, but it never completes. Eventually, the connection times out. I've run the 'Check' and 'Reindex' processes on the store's database without effect. What else can I try? Try this: Delete the worksheet, create a new 401 at HQ and backdate the effective date to any time before the date of the 401 you deleted. See if this one completes. "Jim Early" <JimEarly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

posting multiple worksheet .xls on webpage
I've run into a slight problem trying to post an excel spreadsheet to a webpage. The spreadsheet has 6 worksheets. I've placed a link to the .xls file in the webpage. If the user clicks on the link (to open the file), he/she only sees the first worksheet. If, however, he/she downloads the file by right-clicking the link and choosing to save the file, the entire file is downloaded, and the user can then see all worksheets. Why is this occurring, and what can I do to change this behavior? Thanks, Steve -- Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com...

Merging 2 Spreadsheets w/ referencing
I have two tab delimited spreadsheet files of a product database. My MAIN concern here is that I need to import the prices from one spreadsheet, to a specific column in my original spreadsheet, and I need those prices to correspond with the respective product IDs. Is this possible ??? thanks in advance guys! My main spreadsheet (tab delimited file) I have it setup as follows: A B C D ProductID49483 Brief Description Image.jpg 3.00 ProductID93094 Brief Description Image.jpg 5.00 ProductID30...

VBA and Protect Worksheet Dilemma
Hi, I am a novice at VBA and have struck a little problem. I have made a table in Excel that compares various Insurance Companies covers. I have checkboxes for the user to select which companies he/she wishes to compare and then a Compare button which takes the user to the worksheet with the comparisons on it showing only the chosen insurers. Here is my problem: I cannot protect the worksheets without getting a VBAerror. VBA cannot show columns that are hidden, or hide columns that are shown if the worksheet is protected. Can anyone assist me in how to overcome this issue, please? It ...

Pulling Data from one worksheet into another
Hi, I have a question regarding pulling text from one worksheet into another. Please can you help me? I need to duplicate the information (text only) on one worksheet to another one as it is typed. Is there a formula I can use that will allow the data typed in one worksheet to appear in the other one immediatley? I have a formula that the person before was using but I don't know how to apply it to the whole sheet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. The formula is =IF(ISBLANK(OFFSET(OFFSET('Design Schedule'!$B$8,$A15,$B15),0,H$7)),"",OFFSET(OFFSET(&...

Autofilter problem #2
I have this quite annoying problem with autofilter because I work with large lists very offten. I read somewhere that autofilter is limited to 1000 rows. Is there a solution for this? Using custom filter doesn't help too much. Thanks. Hi see http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany dustystorm wrote: > I have this quite annoying problem with autofilter because I work > with large lists very offten. I read somewhere that autofilter is > limited to 1000 rows. Is there a solution for this? Using custom > filter doesn'...

Message with MFC in custom class #2
Hi How can I catch messages in an other class than the view? I have a MFC-SDI-Application which draws with OpenGL. I'd like to have a class, which handels the keyboard input, and another which handels the OpenGL drawing. Can i derive the new class from CCmdTarget? Does that work, and how would an example look like? Thank you John John wrote: > Hi > > How can I catch messages in an other class than the view? I have a > MFC-SDI-Application which draws with OpenGL. > I'd like to have a class, which handels the keyboard input, and another > which handels the OpenGL...

Limit in PivotTable Row Field = 255 ? #2
Is there any way a Row Field in a PIVOT TABLE can contain more than 255 letters ? Not that I've seen. ln54 wrote: > > Is there any way a Row Field in a PIVOT TABLE > can contain more than 255 letters ? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@netscape.com ...

2 instead of 1
Is there a way to get the receipt printer to print out two copies at a time? Also is there a way to make it so the receipt only prints out the total amount due? -- Thank You,; Vince In your printer properties, change the number of copies printed out to 2. What I did was create a serperate "Receipt Printer" for my receipts other then the original driver and point my RMS system to print to my "Receipt Printer". This way if I print out a word document or something I don't automatically get 2 copies of it. "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Where can I find Exchange EventID Descriptions #2
Hello. I need to create software which analyse MSExchange event log on the fact of occurence critical Exchange Server events. But can't find more or less full description of MS Exchange Server 5.5/2000 events. I've tried to find it in MSDN, Exchange SDK - nothing. Where can I find full description of MS Exchange Server events ID's (eventlog). Thanks. have a look at www.eventid.net they have a great event id resource and event monitors Simon "Igor" <igor_bo@pochta.ru> wrote in message news:266001c3e0dd$4e1948e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hello. > I need to cr...

Memories of Lotus 1-2-3
Way back in the deep dark recesses of my memory I seem to recall some way of extracting all unique values of a certain field from a database in Lotus 1-2-3 to a different portion of the spreadsheet. I have a need to do the same thing now, but like most of the world, I am using Excel now. I can't seem to figure out how to get this done in Excel...in Lotus...I think it was with a data - extract command. Thanks for the help !! Put a label cell on top of the column containing the data Click on the label cell and then pulldown: Data > Filter > Advanced Filter... Check Copy to a...

Access is Denied in CRM 3.0 after upgrading from 1.2
After an upgrade of Microsoft CRM 1.2 to 3.0 without any errors, I can not log into the Microsoft CRM web page. I get the following error "you do not have enough privileges to access the microsoft crm object or perform the requested operation" I have searched everywhere for a solution for this but i am now at a loss. During the install i recieved two warnings 1. verify domain user account spn for the microsoft crm asp .net application pool account 2. setup was unable to verify that the "trust for delegation" property is enabled for the computer object. If I create a new...

IF/OR formula
I have this formula in a cell: =IF(H71>0.99,(K71/RIGHT(F71,3))/H71,"n/a") I also want to apply this formula to the same cell: =IF(F71="XL","--","") Both formulas work independently, but the first one is for if NUMBERS are entered in column F and the second formula is for if specific TEXT is entered in column F. How could I combine these two formulas? I think I need to have the formula first identify the type of contents in column F in order for this to work...? Thanks. Would =IF(ISNUMBER(H71),IF(H71>0.99,(K71/RIGHT(F71,3))/H71,"n/a&quo...