Formatting problems when copying Excel spreadsheet to Word

I am new to Excel, so assume this will be an "idiot" question, but...  When I try to copy my Excel spreadsheet into a Word doc. the table will not fit on the page.  I have tried to change column widths, but the last column on the right will not appear.  How can I fix this?
0
anonymous (74722)

On 5/3/04 4:31 PM, in article
ABFFD3E4-3393-447F-88FA-21818002133B@microsoft.com, "MaryLynne"

> I am new to Excel, so assume this will be an "idiot" question, but...  When I
> try to copy my Excel spreadsheet into a Word doc. the table will not fit on
> the page.  I have tried to change column widths, but the last column on the
> right will not appear.  How can I fix this?

Try increasing the margins on your Word document or changing the page
orientation to landscape.

Hope this helps!

0
domenic22 (716)
5/3/2004 10:52:33 PM
Thanks for the idea.  I tried those options and they didn't help.  I did find the answer, though. Once the spreadsheet is in Word, you can go to Table Properties and specify the desired size.
0
anonymous (74722)
5/3/2004 11:31:05 PM
On 5/3/04 7:31 PM, in article
97CEA95B-71B7-4AB5-A35F-2DA6BE87DF4C@microsoft.com, "MaryLynne"

> Thanks for the idea.  I tried those options and they didn't help.  I did find
> the answer, though. Once the spreadsheet is in Word, you can go to Table
> Properties and specify the desired size.

Glad to hear you've sorted it out.

Cheers!

0
domenic22 (716)

Convert Excel Tables to Pivot Table Lists
Excel Tables to Pivot Lists Hello, I'm trying to convert excel tables into pivot table lists and I am looking for a method to do this besides cutting and pasting. The table has 6 columns (see below) with count of product for each year e.g. xxx1 prod1 100 in Yr1, 200 in Yr2, 300 in Yr3 etc. I want to end up with a 4 column list like, (see "Get into pivot table list in this form) Thanks Home....Prod....Yr1....Yr2....Yr3....Yr4 xxx1.....prod1....100....200....300....400 xxx2.....prod2....110....210....310....410 xxx1.....prod3....120....220....320....420 xxx2.....prod4....130....2...

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

multiple Domain name delivery problem

Copy entire row where CellValue=0

Exchange update problem

copy my vb project... is it as easy as copying the directory..
Hi, I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the idea is i can play around with one, and not effect the original.. is it as easy as just using file explorer to copy the directory from say c:\project1 to c:\project2... or do the project files like forms etc have paths in them and therefore I can't just copy like this.. thanks "AussieRules" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uzrSvxp6KHA.5112@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I want to take a copy of a project so I have two projects the same.. the > i...

Excel 2007

formula based on format

SQL deadlock problem

docmd.transfertext problem