I have a project to do.  I have to create an input worksheet that is the originator of other worksheets that are linked to the input worksheet.  Is there a way to have the linked cells shown as a blank cell if the data (especially text data) is not enter in the input worksheet yet.

MT
0
MT (50)

Hi

=IF(YourLink="","",YourLink)

--
Arvi Laanemets
(Don't use my reply address - it's spam-trap)

"MT" <MT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a project to do.  I have to create an input worksheet that is the
originator of other worksheets that are linked to the input worksheet.  Is
there a way to have the linked cells shown as a blank cell if the data
(especially text data) is not enter in the input worksheet yet.

> MT

0
garbage (651)

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Public Folder link to Excel File

Single click selects multiple cells

Fractions Number format

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Need HELP! for Linking data

Date format 04-11-06

Formatting in CSV
Hi I create a Comma Separated Value file (csv) from my VB application, then open that file with Excel. Excel recognises the commas, and splits the records into separate fields as expected. Can I set properties for rows or columns or cells ? Like bolding, or font size, etc. Thanks Robert -- RobertLees ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RobertLees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486488 Yes. Even though the .csv file contains no fo...

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

Format List Box!

How can I sum only amounts that are in BOLD format within a column
Hi! I need to get a total from a worksheet that has hundreds of amounts in it. However, I only need the total of the amounts that were marked with have BOLD font. Please help me I don't have much experience with EXCEL. Thank you very much! W a n d a try this for column D Sub sumbold() x = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).Row For Each c In Range(Cells(2, 4), Cells(x, 4)) If c.Font.Bold Then mysum = mysum + c Next MsgBox mysum End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wanda" <Wanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89A268A6-...

changing a cell of 60 files
Hi all I've 60 files and another one which summarizes all of them.. I've to put a day in the cell a1 and then I'd like to cut and paste that day in the cell a1 of the other 60 files without having to change all of them manually. I'd like to save and then exit every single file.The files are named 0001 0002 0003..and so on. I know that this is possible with a macro..but I've got a problem.. It's possible not to have the prompt which asks for updates of the file everytime I open one of them?? Thanks for the help Rossella Hi Rossella http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm ...

Linking to a static library
Hi all, I have a static library. I do not have the code, just the .lib file. I know the functions it houses. How can I link the library to my application using Visual Studio 2005. Regards, Nure call the functions. link with the library. that's it. Serge. http://www.apptranslator.com - Localization tool for your C++ applications <nure123@gmail.com> wrote in message news:313a883c-de8c-4a66-be7d-c9dba4a0fc6c@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > I have a static library. I do not have the code, just the .lib file. I > know the functions it houses. How can I li...

how do i identically size cells to organize contents alphabeticall
how do i size the cells in excell to organize alphabetically The size of the cell has nothing to do with sorting them. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "entertainer" <entertainer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:62754406-410E-4328-8A6A-679D001D7F70@microsoft.com... > how do i size the cells in excell to organize alphabetically As JoAnne points out, cell size has nothing to do with sorting. What is the current sate of your data and what would you like to see happen to i...