Formatting hyperlinks in an Excel cell 02-16-10

Two of the columns in a spreadsheet (Excel 2003) that I use record email and
web addresses.

All of them appear as hyperlinks i.e. blue and underlined but some
occasionally seem to lose their hyperlink properties. This means that when
one hovers over them, the cursor stays as the usual Excel cross rather than
changing to the hand/finger symbol. Also, clicking on the former does not
launch the browser.

Is there any way to ensure they are formatted, and work, as hyperlinks
please?

TIA

Victor

How to export Notes to Excel
Hi all, I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? Thanks -- phumulaniluyandacollinlembede Navigate to Advanced Find and select 'Notes', then export as necessary/appropriate.... -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "Phumulani" wrote: > Hi all, > > I would like to export notes contacts with their associated notes. How do i > do this in crm 4.0 as i dont see the notes column to add on my view? > > Thanks > -- > phumulaniluyandacollinlembede ...

if cell starts with characters formula
Hi I need to count cells in a column starting with certain characters. each cell's data varies in length. I have tried with @countif( but does not work if the cell contains other characters after the "prefix". eg. row 20 cell 5 apples row 21 cell 5 apples red row 22 cell 5 apples green row 23 cell 5 plums green row 23 cell 5 plums purple totals required for apples = 3 (regardless of colour) total required for plums = 2 (regardless of colour) @countif(C20:c30,"plums") gives answer of 1 require answer of 2 @countif(C20:c30,&quo...

move cell contents

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

visible cell only

worksheet tabs 01-06-10
Hi In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically go in alphabetical order-- or do you have to do in manually? -- Thank-you! Ruth Ruth, Use this code: Sub ArrangeSheetsInOrder() Dim iCount As Integer Application.ScreenUpdating = False iCount = Sheets.Count For i = 1 To iCount - 1 For j = i + 1 To iCount If Sheets(j).Name < Sheets(i).Name Then Sheets(j).Move Before:=Sheets(i) End If Next j Next i End Sub "Ruth" wrote: > Hi > > In the 2003 excel-- Is there a way to have the worksheet tabs automatically ...

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Excel 2007

formula based on format

How do I use traffic lights in excel