Formatting cells from internet

I have copied and pasted a chart from a website.  (The website will not let me import)  The cells are showing numbered values, but when i go to put the formula in it is giving me a zero like it cannot read the numbers in the cell.  That is on 3 seperate columns.  On the very last column it is reading the numbers

I cannot make it recognize that those columns are numbers to be used in formulas

Thanks for your help!
0
anonymous (74722)

Use Dave McRitchie's Trimall macro to clean up the data.  Then copy an empty
cell, select all your data and do Edit / PasteSpecial / Add and it will coerce
all data back to numeric.

Regards
                  Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL 00/02/03

"A. S." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have copied and pasted a chart from a website.  (The website will not let me
import)  The cells are showing numbered values, but when i go to put the formula
in it is giving me a zero like it cannot read the numbers in the cell.  That is
on 3 seperate columns.  On the very last column it is reading the numbers.

> I cannot make it recognize that those columns are numbers to be used in
formulas.

> Thanks for your help!

---

ken.wright (2489)