Form Filling and Print Area

I am creating a template of an existing form. I need cell
titles so i can see what information goes where.I want to
print the data entered and not the titles.
What has been happening is where ever I designate a print
area ends up printing as an addittional page instead of
just further down my page.How can I accomplish this?
0
kbrophy (1)

If I understand what you're looking for, try linking the data cells to a
portion of the sheet that is "off screen", and then designate the off screen
cells as the print area.
--

HTH,

RD

"Kevin Brophy" <kbrophy@arkwin.com> wrote in message
I am creating a template of an existing form. I need cell
titles so i can see what information goes where.I want to
print the data entered and not the titles.
What has been happening is where ever I designate a print
area ends up printing as an addittional page instead of
just further down my page.How can I accomplish this?

0
Ragdyer (92)

The custom form could not be opened....
We have outlook 2000 installed and some user are getting the following error when they click on a form. "The custom form could not be opened. Outlook will use an Outlook form instead. The object could not be found." I cleared the cache and the message went away for a week but is now back. If the click ok to the above message they are able to see the form, but it is annoying. I read some things that are very close to our problem and they suggest the latest service pack. Does any one have any other solution? Thank you, Jon ...

booking form
Hi I have a spreadshhet showing booking fields, name, address etc & have created a webpage booking form which sends the booking info by email. Is there an easier way of putting the data into the fields other than having to "scrub" the data thats on the email, then use csv? Regards Pat --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Printing
Is there a way to add a 3rd printer? I would like to add a DOT Matrix in the shipping dept. of a lumber yard/hardware store. Mac wrote: > Is there a way to add a 3rd printer? I would like to add a DOT Matrix in the > shipping dept. of a lumber yard/hardware store. No, you can to add a 3rd printer only with custom proc that print your document.. not from RMS antonio could you please explain "custom proc"? Could I possible pull the customer invoice in Microsoft Word XP and use one of my windows printers to accomplish this? "Antonio Mazzeo" wrote: > Mac wrot...

Why is printed page different than print preview?
I have a newsletter that I mail merge with an Excel file. Last month it printed fine but this month several things change when I print. I previewed one of the merged newsletters and it still looks fine. But when I actually print SOME of my indentations have increased causing me to lose wording. Since everything looks fine in Publisher program I don't know what to do to correct, changing spacing won't help. Any suggestions? Microsoft Office Publisher 2003 and older are critical about printer drivers. Usually upgrading (or downgrading in some cases) will fix the problems you ar...

Error in CRM 3.0 trying to access My Work | Activities area
We are having a bit of trouble with one of our user accounts accessing “Workplace | My Work | Activities”. It actually they are getting the "Error: An error has occurred. For more information ..." on this page. Every other page is fine and all other users are good. Only this one user when they try to access their activities. Permissions are not the problem as the user has exactly the same as everyone else. So what else could it be? Any suggestions would be great. I have CRM 3.0 installed on Windows 2003 Enterprise with SQL 2005 Enterprise. Thats it thats all. Thanks. ...

Still having trouble with user form
Doug and Graham gave me some tips last week on this but it was over my head. Hoping someone can walk through the solution to this. I'll keep it basic and hopefully once I grasp the concept, I can take it to the next level. I have a drop down list with two choices, ESTATE and EXECUTIVE created with VBA. If estate is selected, a line of text will read "CATHEDRAL CEILING". If executive is selected, that same line will be replaced with "FLAT CEILING". Ultimately, there will be more choices and they will affect a number of separate text lines each. In Grahams tu...

Printing Internet Headers
Group: Is there any way to *print* a message in Outlook so that it shows the the Internet headers with the message? Cheers D PS: I know I can view the headers. No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Den asked: | Group: | | Is there any way to *print* a message in Outlook so that it shows the | the Internet headers with the message? | | Cheers | | D | | PS: I know I can vie...

Duplex printing two up
I am working on a program to print bills. I designed a report with two pages, the customer address on page one and the billing info on page two. I then print it auto duplex in landscape and it works correctly. We then fold it in half to be mailed like a postcard and the bill is hidden inside. Life is good, except for one small problem. I need to print them two-up, because our printer will only auto duplex a full page, and we do not want to waist half of every sheet of stock. We need two addresses on the front with two bills on the back. We will then cut them into two bills and fold a...

CRM Customisation
Hello, I have customised the Contact form by adding some additional fields to the first tab (General). Unfortunately the fields added mean that a scroll bar appears on the right hand side of the form when it opens. Is there any way I can change the default size of the form so that when it opens, all fields are visible? Graeme This can't be done with the standard CRM settings/tools. But an unsupported customization would be to search for the Global.js file in the CRM webdirectory. Edit the file and look for the openStdWin method. In this method the x and y size are set for the dia...

Reverse Printing of Checks
My checks feed into my 7550 printer in the correct order, but blank side of the page facing upward in the paper tray. The general settings on my computer call for printing documents in reverse order so that when printing is finished, word documents are in order 1,2,3,4 ...etc. when lifted from the drying tray. When I print checks in money, there is no similar setting for check printing, so the checks enter the printer in the order on the check, e.g. 2001,2002, 2003, etc, but the program records them as 2003,2002, 2001, etc. The net effect is that the number on the check doesn not match th...

Prints in small corner of page
WHEN Ii PRINT A SPREADSHEET, IT PRINTS A MINISCULE TABLE IN ONE CORNER OF THE PAGE. ALL SETTINGS SEEMS TO BE FINE. Except for your broken caps lock key! -- "Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." "Zona Infinity" <Zona Infinity@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DB98674C-7A31-495C-A427-C6D0D6F128E8@microsoft.com... > WHEN Ii PRINT A SPREADSHEET, IT PRINTS A MINISCULE TABLE IN ONE CORNER OF > THE > PAGE. ALL SETTINGS SEEMS TO BE FINE. But they obviously aren'...

Updated KB: Cannot Print Photos to HP DeskJet Printers from Publisher
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;292274 -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

custom header..why doesn't the "AMPERSAND" show up when printing?
so i want to put something like this in the header "blah & blah" it looks good in the view header window... but the print preview does *NOT* show the & symbol... and when printed...it doesnt show up either... so it'll just be "blah blah" NOT "blah & blah" any suggestions on how to get the ampersand in there? thanks -G nevermind.....i just found out i have to type "blah && blah" to get the ampersand to show up.. i shoulda realised...since all the other things need the ampersand first...like &[date]..etc..etc.. thanks ...

must have more than one check in que to print
Microsoft money will not show that just one check is to be printed. Is there a way to correct this? Thanks in advance!! Gejage@aol.com See other thread you also poked into. The answer posted in the other thread (twice now?) may work for you. "Gejage" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:082801c3ce23$56e26280$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Microsoft money will not show that just one check is to be > printed. Is there a way to correct this? ...

Copy a FORM to a REPORT
I created a FORM that I would now like as a REPORT. Is there anyway to COPY it into a REPORT? If so, how? With the form selected in the database window: File | Save As ... and select Report from the dropdown box. You'll probably need to do some tidying-up of the report in design mode, but it's an easy way to start. HTH, Rob "tjsmags" <tjsmags@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EEF4A12D-B3C2-4EF1-9810-C2AE7076B621@microsoft.com... >I created a FORM that I would now like as a REPORT. Is there anyway to >COPY > it into a REPORT? If so, ...

Excel files wont print.
Excel files wont print. Other files do print. What 's the answer? Excel 2003 42? But what is the question? A little more information might be required here for anyone to help you. It could be any of 6 billion reasons given the information you have provided. "Almonte" wrote: > Excel files wont print. Other files do print. What 's the answer? > Excel 2003 ...

Make a small print preview visible in Word toolbar
When typing a letter and needing to be sure it is situated properly for letterhead, it would be immensely helpful to see a miniature preview while working in the document. This would avoid having to repeatedly open and close the print preview screen when trying to adjust a document so it will print correctly. By having a small preview at the top of the page, changes made by adding lines and spaces would be immediately visible and editing can be made less annoying. BTW, I really love Word, but this would be helpful! Maybe it's already on Word 10? ---------------- Thi...

How do I get my clip art to print in color using Publisher?
How do I get my clip art to print in color using Publisher? I've tried what seems like everything to print the art work in color. And yes, I do have color capability on my printer. On Thu, 11 May 2006 22:43:01 +0100, universe wrote (in article <D0F48D12-24AD-4855-BDFA-066A306768F4@microsoft.com>): > How do I get my clip art to print in color using Publisher? I've tried what > seems like everything to print the art work in color. And yes, I do have > color capability on my printer. This is nothing whatsoever to do with Publisher. This is a printer issue. Mayb...

excel will not print
excel will only print when i first turn on my computer. during the working day going in and out of other windows based programs excel will not print. excel goes through the motions but does not print. i can not find any reason why this is happening. ...

HELP! Exchange 5.5 Log files are filling up fast!
Hello, I have an exchange 5.5 server that is having log file issues - they keep filling up the drive fast! I am seeing a 5mb log file being created in about 30 seconds and processor utilization is 80% above. I am not able to see what is causing this issue. Any ideas would be appreciated... The internet mail service is not hosted on this particular server. Thanks! how large is the drive? how much room do you have left? has this been going on all day? could be a virus or mail loop...any mailboxes growing in size very rapidly? "exadm" <exadm@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Gridlines not printing
I have an interesting problem in my Excel XP. When I work with any spreadsheet(s) that have gridlines, the grids do not print. You can see them in print preview too. I have gone into the File-->PageSetup-->Sheet and checked Gridlines. You can take the same worksheet(s); load it at an another workstation's Excel and it would print perfectly. Any assistants would be greatly appreciated. Nhut Tran ntran@avondaleauto.com ...

Can I print an address list to verify names in list w/o printing labels?
I want to verify my list of 500+ addresses. I want to check duplicates and see who is missing. I would like to print a LAST NAME only list without having to print them in a label format. Is there a way to print a list on an 8 1/2 x 11? TIA ...

Updated KB: Error message when you print a publication that contains one or more text boxes with border art in Publisher 2003
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];840343#appliesto -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Printing Two Forms with one Command Button
Is there a way to allow someone to print record information from two different forms with one command button. Situation is I have a form that has basic information about a contact, user click on a command button to open a new form if they need additional "detailed" information about this contact. What I would like to do is on the second form is have users press a print button that would allow them to print both forms. At this time the user needs to go to each form and press print. Both forms are set to stay open. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.c...

Report-not required to print if field is null-concatenated field q
Please tell me how to configure the field in a report not to print if the value is null (simple concatenated field in query (ie [age 2] &" "&years old). The age field is not always entered, so in the report it reads "years old", which does not look good! In ControlSource property for field, try =NZ(ColumnName,[Age] & ' years old','') -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and they eat for a lifetime". "Anni" wrote: > Please tell me how to configure the field in a r...