following hyperlinks using the enter key no longer works in excel xp/2k3...

in excel 2000 you can navigate an excel spreadsheet with
the arrows keys and use the enter key on a cell with a
hyperlink and it goes to the destination of the link.  in
excel xp and 2k3 that no longer works.  hitting the enter
key just jumps to the next cell.  i turned off that
feature, but then hitting enter does nothing at all.

is there a way to get the functionality back that was in
excel 2000?

thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

I've seen a few posts that ask this same question and I've never seen a way to
turn it back to the way it used to be.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Print Screen Key disabled

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

learning Excel #3

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Strange Tab Key Behavior
I have a userform with about 20-30 textboxes. When users use the ta key to navigate, it will work, then all of a sudden just stop. The ta stays inside the textbox and tabs over spaces inside the userfor textbox, but it does not jump to the next box. This seems to b intermittent, if the user restarts the form, it goes away, bu eventually it sometimes returns to this weird behavior. Has anyon come across this, i am puzzled?? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com There's a tabkeybehavior property that sounds like is set to true for some and false for others. If you select t...

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Excel VBA