FINDING INVOICE FUNCTION ON EXCEL 2002

THERE IS A AUTOMATIC INVOICE FUNCTION UNDER TOOLBAR ON
EXCEL 2000. I CANT FIND IT IN EXCEL 2002. IS IT GONE? IF
NOT, HOW DO I GET IT.

Hi Brian!

Posted to worksheet functions:

Do a search for Invoice.xlt.

Start > Search for Files or Folders
Invoice.xlt

If you can't find it then you can download from:

http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?CTT=6&Origin=EC790020111033

Do a search for invoice as there are a few alternatives

Best not to post to more than one group or to post in all upper case:

Chip Pearson
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)
"BRIAN" <BERNTBRIAN@AOL.COM> wrote in message
> THERE IS A AUTOMATIC INVOICE FUNCTION UNDER TOOLBAR ON
> EXCEL 2000. I CANT FIND IT IN EXCEL 2002. IS IT GONE? IF
> NOT, HOW DO I GET IT.

0
njharker (1646)
12/27/2003 9:07:54 PM
Please......................

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"BRIAN" <BERNTBRIAN@AOL.COM> wrote in message
> THERE IS A AUTOMATIC INVOICE FUNCTION UNDER TOOLBAR ON
> EXCEL 2000. I CANT FIND IT IN EXCEL 2002. IS IT GONE? IF
> NOT, HOW DO I GET IT.

0
Don
12/27/2003 10:30:01 PM
Brian

The Sales Invoice template included with XL2002(XP) has no such feature.  It
is a very basic template.

Earlier versions of Excel had an INVOICE.XLT which has the "customize" feature
and other features like the Auto-numbering Add-in the 2002 is lacking.

INVOICE.XLT was provided for MS Office by Village Software.

You can purchase($29.95US)a version which functions with 97, 2000 and 2002
from Village Software if you choose.

http://www.villagesoft.com/Products/FastStarts/FS_Necessary.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 08:07:54 +1100, "Norman Harker" <njharker@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

>Hi Brian!
>
>Posted to worksheet functions:
>
>Do a search for Invoice.xlt.
>
>Start > Search for Files or Folders
>Invoice.xlt
>
>If you can't find it then you can download from:
>
>http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?CTT=6&Origin=EC790020111033
>
>Do a search for invoice as there are a few alternatives
>
>Best not to post to more than one group or to post in all upper case:
>
>Chip Pearson
>http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

0
Gord
12/28/2003 3:59:20 AM
As per your other identical post....

Just hit File / New and then go to the Spreadsheet Solutions tab.  If this
doesn't look like the old one and you want to retain that, then find someone
with a copy of Invoice.xlt on their machine, copy it and paste it into whatever
folder has all the other *.xlt files on your machine.

--
Regards
                  Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL 00/02/03

 Seasons Greetings and Very Best wishes to all  :-)

"BRIAN" <BERNTBRIAN@AOL.COM> wrote in message
> THERE IS A AUTOMATIC INVOICE FUNCTION UNDER TOOLBAR ON
> EXCEL 2000. I CANT FIND IT IN EXCEL 2002. IS IT GONE? IF
> NOT, HOW DO I GET IT.

---

ken.wright (2489)

Inserting excel doc into ppt
Is there a way to insert a sheet or info from a sheet from excel into powerpoint? I have a program outline I want to insert into my presentation. PP 2007 Here is one way to do it:- 1. I have a Title Only slide on the screen in front of me. 2. Insert / Text group / Object / Insert Object pop up window launches / click on the Create from file radio button / Browse / in the File name: field type in the full path of where your file is and its name / Open / OK. 3. The sheet from the targeted Workbook will now be pulled into your Presentation. Re-size as desired. 4. ...

Excel file e mail addresses into address group list
I want to take the .csv file from excel into my outlook express address book then copy addresses (select members) into a group list. Then I want to keep that address in the group list, but erase from the address book. Hi Jack, First back up your Windows Address Book ( .WAB) Export your address book to a .csv format so that you are sure you have the formatting correct (all the fields). When you import your .csv file to the address book, you must add one more column to your Excel file and fill it with a single blank. This will generate the need comma at the end of each row -- fail...

Missing Measures in .cub file created in Excel
After using Excel's Offline OLAP features which create a local cube file (.cub), many of the desired measures which I included in the wizard setup are not displayed. I'm looking for a reason for this. The data populating this cube file is from a virtual cube, so background calculations take place. I considered that those measures requiring calculation would not be included once seperated from the original virtual cube... but many calculated measures WERE included so I don't think that's the complete explination. I've varied the measures included in the .cub file...

How do I enter a decimal in a string of numbers in Excel? Example.
Please post your question in the BODY of the message, not the subject line, and clarify with an example of the initial data and what you want to end up with. If it's to translate 123 to 1.23, you divide by 100. On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:03:07 -0800, Joy <Joy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Problem opening Excel 2003 in a Small Business edition
When i open excel ,it appears a window "installing:function of Excel" Its seems like installing a new function of Excel , it last a few seconds and then we can work wiht it. How can i eliminate this Hi, You could try looking into your tools>Add-ins to determine what function packs are being loaded when you start Excel. If this is poiting to an add-in on a network drive, it could be what is causing the delay. You can try this by unchecking each option in turn and closing and re-opening Excel. Hope this helps Sunil Jayakumar ""installing:function of Excel"...

Export Report To Excel
XP, Office 2007 I have a report that when run basically tells us the part number, how many are in stock, and how many we need to make to complete a particular order. There are several order dates to each part, so the rows repeat themselves for each of the order dates. There are total fields on the report that show how many parts need to be made if the customer orders more than what is on hand; all the calculations are done in the report itself. I was able to use a macro to filter everythihg down to show for each part number the first due date for parts that need to be manufactured an...

Excel asking for save with no changes #5
Dave Peterson Wrote: > And xl2002 added an option that allows you to have more control: > Edit|links|startup prompt button. > check the "don't display the alert and update links" This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for! Unfortunately, I' running an older version of Excel. I'll have to hit up my IT perso for an update. Thanks! -Tomm -- tommy2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tommy20's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=281 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/sh...

New Chart in Excel 2007 is NOT showed unless preview
I have a sheet with multiple charts in Excel 2007 one of the new created charts is hidden when I open the file Unless preview is selected, then finally turned on BUT many formats are changed and objects on charts (titles,...) can not be moved ! what's wrong ? Make sure you have installed SP2 for Office 2007 as this fixes some (not all) chart problems best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Rolando" <Rolando@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0B0A3E5C-AABD-4982-962B-8C5C09A2CC5A@microsoft...

How to draw a regression line on 7000+ dated data with Excel 2007
How to draw a regression line on 7000+ dated data using Excel 2007 Are your "dates" actual Excel dates or just text? With actual Excel dates, pre-2007 versions have no problem doing simple linear regression. To interpret the results though, you need to remember how Excel dates are stored: An Excel date is the number of days since 1900, so the numeric value of today's date is 39736, and the intercept of the regression will be the value of the relationship extrapolated to 30Dec1899 (since Excel mistakenly considers 1900 to be a leap year) "Gordon Lee" wrote: >...

Turning off all Automatic Formatting in Excel 2003
Hi Is there any way of turning off all automatic formatting in Excel 2003? For example Excel automatically changes strings such as 1-12 in a CSV file to 1-Dec, 10-10-2005 to 10/10/2005 and strings of numbers to an exponential representation. These changes are preserved when saving the file and thus corrupting it, preventing any other applications from reading it. I know you can import CSVs changing all the fields to text using the data import option, however reopening it and saving causes Excel to make the same changes again. Any suggestions would be really appreciated as this is caus...

How do I prevent Excel from replacing path in hyperlink when saved
I´ve created a hyperlink in a cell using the Insert Hyperlink option. I'm using the path (F:\myfile.txt). When I save the document, the hyperlink changes to (\\MyServer\MyPath\myfile.txt). Is it possible to prevent this, because if the servername is changed in the future the link won't work Regards Rico Use the =HYPERLINK() function: =HYPERLINK("F:\myfile.txt","myfile") -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200810 "Rico B. Raben" wrote: > I´ve created a hyperlink in a cell using the Insert Hyperlink option. I'm > using the path (...

How Change default "look in" location in EXCEL for Importing Exte.
I am importing data contained in a text file. When I get to Import Data, the "Look In" folder location always defaults to "My Data Sources". How do I change that to the folder where my data is? (files are on my computer). thanks ...

Nesting if Functions
I would like to use a nested if function to display a months work summary in a single area using a scroll bar. I have used this to good effect for small amounts of data tables but would like to extend it to displaying information covering 12 separate months. I know you can only nest an if function up to 8 times I believe. Is there a way around this that would let me display my 12 months of data I need to. Regards Don There is bound to be another way, using some sort of lookup probably. Can you give some details of the data, and what you need to do specifically, and expected resul...

Deleting rows in Excel based on criteria
Is it possible to automate the deletion of row based on a criteria, preferably through a macro? i.e. - run the macro and delete any row who has "NO" in last column. >and delete any row who has "NO" in last column. last column IV ?? -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "SteveM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05ac01c3afb9$b76f96a0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to automate the deletion of row based on a > criteria, preferably through a macro? i.e. - run the > macro an...

Programmatically sign Excel VBA macro
My goal is to programmatically sign an Excel VBA macro. I have a certificate. I have code to programmatically create an Excel macro. Word 2002 has access to the Office SignatureSet collection (ActiveDocument.Signatures which prompts the user to select a certificate via the Add method of the SignatureSet collection, which is an interface--not a class--in the Office Interop PIA). Excel does not have a get_Signatures. Why not?! Who cares, I don't want to prompt the user to identify a certificate from the store anyway. Now, I'm thinking, if I had something like SignCode.exe fro...

LookUp Function #3
Hello! I'm running Excel XP and trying to figure how to run vlookup from tw colums. The form is for working out the next standard size up. Enter number i A and a number in B and in C it pulls thro the code from 'datarange where A is more then or Equals 'datarange coloum A' AND B is more the or Equals 'datarange coloum B' Any Ideas. Please find attached JPG. Hope i've explained enough. Thanks Ala +---------------------------------------------------------------- | Attachment filename: excel1.jpg |Download attachment: ...

convert from excel to adobe
Hello - I tried to convert from Excel to adobe and it ended up with black background and no words. I tested to convert from MS Word and webpage to adobe - no problem. I suspected that it had to do with the Excel setting for Adobe conversion. Where can I fix the setting in Excel to make it normal to convert it into adobe? I saw "change conversion setting" under Adobe on the menu in Excel application but i don't know which one is the problem in the setting. Thanks, Krae ...

Fields blanks after exit function
Hi there, I run the following code: Private Sub FShare__Coke_2LtPET_Exit(Cancel As Integer) [FShare: Total].Value = [FShare: Total].OldValue - [FShare: Coke 2LtPET].OldValue [FShare: Total].Value = [FShare: Total].Value + [FShare: Coke 2LtPET].Value Form.Recalc If [FShare: Coke 2LtPET].Value = 0 And [Price: Coke 2LtPET] <> 0 Then result = MsgBox("Price info entered - needs F Share info", vbOKOnly) Cancel = True End If End Sub However, for some reason the result blanks out any information in this field after this fun...

Emailing HTML Invoices Yet?
Does Money 2003 support emailing invoices as HTML? If not, will Money 2004? The Money 2002 D&B text invoices look quite unprofessional when emailed. -Johnnie Johnnie, Money 2003 email invoices are the same as Money 2002. As for Money 2004, from what I understand this has not changed. DAE "Johnnie Norsworthy" <no@spam.4me> wrote in message news:OrDa18vUDHA.1276@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Does Money 2003 support emailing invoices as HTML? If not, will Money 2004? > > The Money 2002 D&B text invoices look quite unprofessional when emailed. > > -Joh...

How do I update Excel 2000 macros to work in Excel 2002?
Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel 2000, I get an error message "Subscript out of range". How do I update the macro to work in Excel 2002? Hi normally the macro should work without a problem. Best to post the part of your code which generates this error -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "BobPetrich" <BobPetrich@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9CF34907-0A45-4392-8F04-556EFB1F89E4@microsoft.com... > Working in Excel 2002/XP on an Excel worksheet which was created in Excel > 2000, I get a...

How do I subtract 20% from one column in Excel and place totals i.
I would like to know if someone knows the formula I use to subtract 20% from totals in one column on my spreadsheet to show totals in another column on same spreadsheet. Can anyone help? Spent way to long trying to figure out correct formula. =A30*80% assuming totals in A30 -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Full Effect Landscaping" <Full Effect Landscaping@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7ACF893B-54DF-4EE4-A931-3BB5FA365821@microsoft.com... > I would like to know if someone knows the formula I use to subtract 2...

Convert to word / excel
in access 03, i could run a report then export it to word or excel, however i cannot seem to be able to do it with access 07, HELP!! -- Lois On the ribbon, select the External Data tab. There is an Excel icon on the Export group. "Lois" wrote: > in access 03, i could run a report then export it to word or excel, however i > cannot seem to be able to do it with access 07, HELP!! > -- > Lois ...

importing excel files into outlook 2007
I did an import and it worked perfectly. I tried to ddo a second, and am receiving a message that - an error occuredwhile importing or exporting and the import/export was terminated. MAPI error 0x80070057 was reported. please try again. I have rebuild the file, changes names and still receive the same message. I looked on ms faq but can't find how to fix the problem. Can anyone help. Thanks Dick Take a look at both of these sights... http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/thread-854669.php http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329295/EN-US/ Anvil22 wrote: >I did...

Find all cells with a number and mulitply
How can I find all cells in a sheet that are a number greater than zero and multiply each one by a number? IE: the number to multiply by is 1.2 A1 Tom A2 25 A3 0 G12 Bob G13 25 I want to programatically (without using a macro) find cells a2 and g13 only and multiply them by 1.2 Thanks in advance for your help. Jim Jim, As long as you don't have any negative numbers, it doesn't matter about being > 0 (0*n=0) or being text. Try this Put 1.2 in a spare cell and then copy it Select all the cells Goto menu Edit>Pastespecial Click the Multiply option OK out Now clear the c...

Converting Excel to PDF
Hi there, I was hoping someone could help me...I have adobe & Microsoft office installed on my computer and I'm trying to set up adobe so that when I go and select print from the file menu in excel/word I can select adobe and then the document is converted to a pdf. However I do not know how to set up adobe so that it is one of my priting options - can anyone help me with this??! I look forward to hearing from someone who can help!! Cheers, Mel Do you have Acrobat or Acrobat Reader? Acrobat Reader only enables you to read pdf files. AFAICR when you install the full Acrobat produ...