Finding Data in multiple worksheets

Using Excel 2000, how can I find data in multiple worksheets; example:
any number between 200 & 299 in 32 worksheets?

0
mark538 (36)

If you mean you want to find a single number across 32 worksheets, group your
worksheets (click on the first, ctrl-click on subsequent (or even shift-click)).

Then Edit|Find

But I think I'd use Jan Karel Pieterse's FlexFind:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/

If you meant you wanted to find all 100 numbers (200-299) in all 32 sheets, then
I think I'd have a macro search for each number and report the results on a new
worksheet.

--

Dave Peterson
0

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

Multiple stacked bar charts

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Macro

macros entering data

If a worksheet name is = to test then a msgbox appears
I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. For example, if the name of a sheet in a workbook is equal to test then display msgbox saying sheet already exists. Thanks Vick dim ws as worksheet set ws = nothing on error resume next set ws = worksheets("test") on error goto 0 if ws is nothing then msgbox "doesn't exist" else msgbox "already exists" end if Vick wrote: > > I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. > > For example, if the name of a sheet in a w...

find data and autopaste when found