find data and autopaste when found

Hi,

Can someone help me how to do this :

For checken the backorders of our customers we can extract a list fro
our SAP system. this list is always different and shows us ever
product per customer in Back order. ex. Customer A has product 1 en
in backorder. This gives 2 lines in the xls file. can excel put th
name of the customer on a form and it's backorders automatically. Ca
it create for each customer showing in the list a new form?

thanks

koenraa

cannot find "custom property sets"
Running Visio Pro 2002 SP2, I am trying to run the following instruction: "If you have Visio 2002, try these: Tools > Macros > Visio Extras > Apply Custom Property Set Tools > Macros > Visio Extras > Edit Custom Property Sets" Once the macro panel pops up there is no selection or option for VISIO EXTRAS. Do I have to enable it? I find nothing in the "help" about enabling extras... Thanks I thought they were new to v2003.... besides on my system, I get to them via the tools => custom property sets al <rhatcher@titan.com> wrote in message ne...

How to find the string with (utf-8) and no sign but all the same results in MS S
How to find the string with (utf-8) and no sign but all the same results in MS SQL 2005 Example: I want to search string "nhà đẹp" or "nha dep" all the result in "nhà đẹp" Thanks, nhphuong -- Message posted via SQLMonster.com http://www.sqlmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/sql-server/201003/1 Use a case insensitive collation; for example Latin1_General_CI_AI wich is both Case Insensitive (CI) and Accent Insensitive (AI) : Select Case when N'nh� d?p' = N'nha dep' then 'Equal' Else 'Not Equal' End as Test1,...

const data type?
Hi, We know that 2.f denotes it's a float while 2L denotes it's a long integer. How to denote a short integer 2? I read relative inform in MSDN (const data type?) but cannot find it now. Please help. Thanks. Tony On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:43:42 -0700, Tony Young <jdt_young@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi, > >We know that 2.f denotes it's a float while 2L denotes it's a long >integer. How to denote a short integer 2? There's no suffix to denote short int literals, but you can use: static_cast<short>(2) Now, the question is, why do you think you ...

Move Outlook data from old PC to new PC
Does anyone have instructions on how to do this? Thanks! Posted here dozens of times each week:=20 http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Ron Hinds asked: | Does anyone have instructions on how to do this? Thanks! Posted several times a day. Never hesitate to read the group before you make us answer it yet again. The file you need is your Personal Folder...

Regression
In Excel 2003, I used the Data Analysis Toolkit to perform a linear regression. Does anyone know how I see the variance of each datapoint away from the line of best fit? Tools - data analysis - regression (i dont know if there is an option in this process that will display the data i am looking for) Thanks. WA - The Regression tool has a checkbox for Residuals, in which case it provides Residuals (difference between actual Y and predicted/fitted Y) for each data point. - Mike http://www.MikeMiddleton.com "WA" <WA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

How Can I Prevent Data Entry In Same Category on the Same Date?
Hello... I hope that someone can help me. I have a worksheet for which I randomly enter scores for students in several categories throughout the day. Column Headings: Date StudentName Category1 Category2 Category3, etc. I would like for Excel to display a warning message if I attempt to enter a score in the SAME category on the SAME day. Does anyone know how I may do something like this? Thanks!!! Jessi Jessi, Select the Category1 cells, C2:C10 in this example. The dates are in A2:A10. The following presumes C2 is the active (white) cell of your selection. In Data - Valida...

Data Validation Query:
Hi Guys, First Post. I need help with the following: I have a row of cells that is custom formatted as H:MM 1) Users enter their overtime in hours and minutes (H:MM) What I am trying to do is have data validation that they can only put their overtime H:MM 2) I try and validate their input by going to DATA | VALIDATION | ALLOW | CUSTOM | and custom = H:MM For some reason this will not work. Does anybody know how to get this working? Any Help would be much appreciated. Rgds, Bw --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You can choose "Time" from the Allow list...

Converting imported data
Hi all, Apologies if this has been asked before - did a search of the messages but didnt find the info. I have a database of accidents. The entries in the date field are all in the American format, i.e. 11/04/03. I need the UK format, 04/11/03 as my UK PC doesnt recognise these as dates. Is there a quick way of converting this column of over 1000 entries so that I can sort the data? Be gentle - I'm no expert on Excel. Many thanks, Shaun "Shawk" <shaunha@lineone.net.3-guesses> wrote in message news:bo7pi5$ks3$1@sparta.btinternet.com... > Hi all, > > Apolo...

Importing Excel Data
I'm receiving the following error message when I try to import a MS Excel 2007 file into Access 2007 (into a new table): The search key not found on any record. Then it tells me the file will not be imported. I've looked at the Excel file and don't see anything wrong with it -- any suggestions? Thanks! -- Jen Scott Look here: http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/archive/index.php/t-92702.html Seems to be related to indexes. Regards Kevin "Jen Scott" <JenScott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56037922-D70F-41...

Pivot Tables, refreshing with additional data
This is probably obvious, but I can't figure it out or find it anywhere. I have a pivot table. At its simplest, it has "Ink Types" in rows, "Date" in Columns and Sum of "QTY" as data. I have grouped the Date fields by Month and Year This pivot table is based on a table on another sheet that contains specific sales data, with the date in mm/dd/yy format. If I select the specific rows in the data table that contain data, I can create my pivot table and everything is hunky-dory. However, I want to keep adding to this table, as new sales are posted. S...

How do I label data points in a scatter graph
Hello, I am trying to label a data point in a scatter plot but it keeps returning the x value. I'd like to have the store # instead. Basically I have Store #, Acceptance % and $ Value Eligible. Right now I have Acceptance % as my x-value and $ Value Eligible as my y- value. I'd like the plot point to return the store # assoicated with the x and y value. On Oct 26, 8:43 am, Justin <JustinFeh...@iowatelecom.net> wrote: > Hello, I am trying to label a data point in a scatter plot but it > keeps returning the x value. I'd like to have the store # instead. > Basical...

Splitting Data in a cell, left or right of a separator.
I need to split some data in a cell to the right of a separator, which is a colon. eg: "CONSUMABLE:HPC92298X" Would someone be able to point me in the right direction.. many thanks, Ross One way is to use Data > Text to Columns Select the column Click Data > Text to columns (Delimited) Click Next In step 2: Type a colon in the "Other:" box Click Finish -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "ross" <ross_anderson57@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:01AD4975-1539-411E-B5D8-04B569268783@microsoft.c...

Default Data/Log Folder for a SQL Instance?
I know that the default data and log folders for an instance are stored in the registry. I know how to obtain a list of all available SQL Instances on the network using the SqlDataSourceEnumerator static class. But is there a .NET way of getting the default data/log folders for any of the returned instances without accessing the registry of the server the instance resides on? "Joe Cool" <joecool1969@live.com> wrote in message news:da54313f-4aba-4fd7-9390-9b30e58b8422@c36g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... >I know that the default data and log folders for an instance ...

count recurring yes/no type data
I am not sure if this is possible..... I am working in a large spreadsheet containing inventory counts. I want to be able to display if an item is growing over period of months. Is there a way to do a count or something that would return the number of months this would be increasing, 0=no increase, 1=increase? Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Answer 0 1 1 1 1 0 0 4 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 2 =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:F2=1),--(B2:G2=1))+1 -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with g...

How do I fill data into mfc combo-box control in VS2008
In VS6.0, I could simply type in strings each seperated by Alt+Enter. In VS2008, I cannot input strings in property frame. How do I do that? -- Daewon YOON Type each of the strings separated by a semi-colon in the Property "Data". - Shoaib "TheOne" <daewon.yoon@gmail.com> wrote in message news:559afad2-d866-4798-bb0f-f5d59e3887c1@w8g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > In VS6.0, I could simply type in strings each seperated by Alt+Enter. > > In VS2008, I cannot input strings in property frame. How do I do that? > > -- > Daewon YOON > "The...

Find dependent workbooks
Hi, does anybody know of any existing code to find all the workbooks dependent on the current workbook? I assume such code would need user input as to which folders to look in, would then open one-by-one all ..xls files in that folder, and check all cells for the string name of the current workbook. I would attempt writing the code for myself, only I know it will take me ages, as I am not the best at VBA. Any help much appreciated Dom You can find the references/links that a workbook uses by: Edit|links. But finding the links in the other direction is opening each and checking to see ...

Roaming Profile Missing data
My roaming profile does not work entirely. Some information from my main computer will not appear on another computer when logging into the same profile account. Tested with text files on desktop. They do not appear. However, they do appear in the server folder. Why are they not replicating to the new desktop? On Tue, 1 Aug 2006 09:08:02 -0700, Dan Mazur <Dan Mazur@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My roaming profile does not work entirely. Some information from my main >computer will not appear on another computer when logging into the same >profile account. Tes...

How do you combine subform data with mainform data?
Hello, I have simple project tracking database. The mainform is used to enter data about each project for four company divisions. The subform is tracks tasks for every project. However, each project may not have tasks. How can I create a report which shows data for ALL projects including tasks by division? When I combine these two, only those projects with tasks are included (I assume because a record was created for the task). My report keeps excluding projects with no tasks. Main table is linked to related table (one-to-many) via ProjectID: Main: ProjectID - primary key ProjectName...

Exel Data Entry
When entering data into an excel spreadsheet, it starts to recognise repetitive words being used which is very handy and time saving, however, one of the columns has stopped recognising anything. There are no blank spaces and I can't understand why it has stopped picking up the previous words. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks! If there are many similar entries, Autocomplete may appear to stop working, because so many letter must be entered before a unique match is found. Or if you're far from the previous entry, it may not be detected, as described in the fo...

If conditions for Data Entry Form
I have a excel database that I track multiple entries based on customer ID #s. Depending on the ID # depends on what sheet the data goes on. Each sheet is set up the same way, in a couple of the columns I have the vlookup formula that looks up the ID # that is typed in and if it is listed on the appointment sheet, that sheet tracks all the appointments, the vlookup (in column A of all the sheets) will display the appointment date (if one exist) otherwise it would be blank. What I need to know is two things: First is it possible to have the form put the new data on the proper s...

limiting data in a pivot table
I have a pivot table that is sorted by location, then machine, then has a list of downtime which is totaled by machine. What I want to do is only display the machine that are over a certain amount. I cant use the options to display the top so many because that constantly changes. ...

How do I stop excel graphing missing (#N/A) data?
I am trying to create a line graph with a series of data that contains #N/A "values" (which is generated through a formula) eg Month: Jan Feb Mar Apr Ma Weight: 3 6 9 #N/A Problem is excel will create a line between the March and May figures rather than leaving a gap in the line. Otherwise it then looks like I have the April data which I don't....argh!! I can change the formulas to produce something other that #N/A, eg "" but this causes the line to dip to zero Any help most appreciated Excel has no true missing value. ...

How do I add error bars unique to each data point?
I have a data series that I want to add error bars to, however I would like to have unique error bar values for each individual point? Is this possible? Thank you.. Glenn Hi, On the error bar tab of the format dialog for a data series are 2 ref edit boxes that will allow you to select a range of cells containing a unique value for each point. Cheers Andy Glenn wrote: > I have a data series that I want to add error bars to, however I would like > to have unique error bar values for each individual point? Is this possible? > Thank you.. > Glenn -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP ...

locking data/cells so re-sorting a column doesn't re-position my d
I need to re-sort a column, but I want all the row's data associated with that row to stay with the SORT results. -- mtn_leisure mtn_leisure Wrote: > I need to re-sort a column, but I want all the row's data associated > with > that row to stay with the SORT results. > -- > mtn_leisure Try selecting the data in the other columns aswell and then sort the data should then stay together Paul -- Paul Sheppard ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

Where do I find the design mode in the File menu?
I'm creating a project to be used by other students. I'm creating the teacher's key first, with all the answers underlined. I want to create a student use version with only the underlines where the answers should go. I'm using Microsoft Word 2007 on Windows Vista. (Which may be part of the problem.) -- Jim Flowers There isn't any File menu in Word2007. If you're looking to create a form, then add the Developer tab to your Ribbon -- for some reason, you'll find it as an option under Office Button > Word Options > Popular. On Mar 18, 11:09...