Filter #3

Are their any filter limits on the number of values you can see...  I have a 3 thousand row file and can only see 1000 diffeent values in the filter mode..

0
wschmitz (1)

1000 is the limit

See this site for more information about this
http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2002 SP-2)

"William Schmitz" <wschmitz@guaranteedweather.com> wrote in message news:C398F1C0-4CAD-4F83-8431-662663A0D170@microsoft.com...
> Are their any filter limits on the number of values you can see...  I have a 3 thousand row file and can only see 1000
diffeent values in the filter mode...

0
rondebruin (3790)

Views #3
Is there some documentation of how views work for Outlook 2003. I use multiple windows and have multiple views. I update things in the view (sort, move column around, etc.) sometimes in the columns or through Defines views. It seems sometimes views are saved while other times they are not either in the current folder or across multiple folders. I'm just looking to see if there is some description of how views work and what is saved and when so I have a better understanding of how they work. Thank you. Shawn It's probably easier to learn by trial and error (and observation) than ...

Installation issue CRM 3.0 Client for Outlook
Hello, I try to install CRM 3.0 client for outlook on a machine where we have installed an older version before. This version has been uninstalled and also the MSDE instance has been removed. I can not find any registry entries anymore regarding the old installation. Despite all this I still get an error that an incompatible version of the CRM client is present on the machine. We are not planning an upgrade. The old client has been on this PC for testing purposes. Any suggestions for a workaround as I don't want to reinstall this machine. Thanks in advance. Regards, -- Erik Bosm...

Blocking A Domain using the Junk E-Mail Filter
Outlook 2003 has a very nice junk email filter. In the pull down you are able to 'Add Sender to Blocked Sender's List' and you can 'Add Senders Domain to Safe Senders List'. There does not seem to be a way using the pull down to quickly 'add the senders domain to the blocked senders list'. This is a large functionality gap from other anti- spam programs. The normality I have found is that if I get spam from a domain I normally want to block the entire domain not just that sender. Does anyone know if it can be added or turned on in the pull down? You ca...

Modifier #3
I am using modifier to update some of the drop down lists for the GP HR Application. There are lists where there are not enough current choices and the current list will not allow any additional information to be added, it only allows to change the current list. How can I add to the list? Is there a way that I can direct this field to a user-defined list so that the original table will be updated? Do I have to create a DUOS and store as an additional field to replace the original Marital Status field? An example of this would be for the Marital Status which only allows 3 choices: S...

sending and receiving error #3
I get an error message everytime i try to send and recieve. It seems there is a email message that keeps trying to be sent or received. It says: ...

Outlook 2000 Hangs for 3-5 minutes on startup. Help!
I have the strangest problem. Outlook 2000 will hang for 3-5 minutes on startup. I get past the splash screen, into my inbox. Then I get the hour glass for a cursor and if i try to exit it says program not responding. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling. I have tried Safe Mode. I have tried the "safe" switch while in safe mode. Nothing works. Please help. Thanks In advance! jasonb wrote: > I have the strangest problem. Outlook 2000 will hang for 3-5 minutes > on startup. I get past the splash screen, into my inbox. Then I get > the hour glass for a cursor and...

New Window #3
Is it possible to tune Excel to make every new document open as a ne "exterior" Excel Windows, and not as a "interior" windows in th Excel Application ?? I hope I'm not being vague Thanks for all the hel Cheer Hir -- SnowCras -------- Message sent from www.excelforums.com I think there's a post further down that deals with this Hiro Protagonist wrote: > Is it possible to tune Excel to make every new document open as a new > "exterior" Excel Windows, and not as a "interior" windows in the > Excel Application ?? > > > I h...

Name manager version 3 Beta
Crossposted to Misc, Programming and Functions ... Name Manager Version 3 Beta, developed by myself and Jan Karel Pieterse, with Mac localisation by Matthew Henson, is available for download from http://www.DecisionModels.com/downloads.htm Please let us know of any bugs ... regards Charles ______________________ Decision Models FastExcel Version 2 now available. www.DecisionModels.com/FxlV2WhatsNew.htm ...

Emails with full stop at end of subject line filtered by iis lockdown
Hi I seem to be having a problem with iis lockdown inwhich all emails with subject lines ending with a fullstop are blocked. Any ideas? Cheers Sam You'll need to edit the [DenyUrlSequences] of urlscan.ini. See http://support.microsoft.com/?id=309508 -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:585401c480fb$be3334b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > > I seem to be having a problem with iis lockdown inwhich > all emails with subject lines ...

Outlook Express Identities #3
I put a password on the main identity somehow and I need to get around it. HOW? ...

Mail flow #3
Hi, I have a scenario where I can make mail to subdomain.domain.com work by setting a connector in Exchange to send mail to a machine where that is the address space and that works great. However, along with that I have the need to make Exchange also realize when mail comes in for that domain to use the connector to send it out using that same connector; is that possible? In essense, I need Exchange to accept all mail for that domain, (recipient policy?) then send it out using the connector and if sent from inside the server be smart enough to use the connector (which hasn't bee...

Date Formulas #3
How can I make a cell correct the year of a date Hi Charlene not really sure what you're after here if you have 1/1/05 and you want to display just 2005 then right mouse click on the cell and choose format cells / on the numbers tab, choose custom and then type yyyy in the white line and and click OK. however, this just displays the date showing only the year, if you want to extract the year only to another cell you can use =year(A1) where A1 contains the date if you're after something else, please type a few examples of the data you have and what you want to see. Cheers JulieD...

Editing Standard CRM 3.0 Reports
Hi I am keen to know if i can edit the inbuilt crm reports. i can find the rdl files but not the sln files so they can be edited in visual studio 2005. can someone please advise me how to go about this? regards Ridhima Hi Ridhima, Yes, the inbuilt CRM reports are available for customization. You need to export the report file. The reports of CRM are built using SRS Reporting services. So once you have the .rdl files with you can create a new Business Intelligence Report project and add the .rdl to the project. You can now customize it. Also if you want you can open the .rdl file in ...

average if zero #3
I'm looking for a formula similar to the following, but one that works. =average(if((A1:A4="Jones")+(C1:C4>"0"),C1:C4)) Column A represent sales rep column, and I want to see the average sales for all cells that have data entered in column C. I've tried the ctrl+shift+enter, but it's still averaging with zeros, so something is wrong with my formula. Thank you. -- Lori substitute * for + =average(if((A1:A4="Jones")*(C1:C4>"0"),C1:C4)) HTH, Gary Brown "Lori Hornick" wrote: > I'm looking for a formula similar t...

Multiple CRM 3.0 installations in the same domain
Can anyone confirm for me if we can install multiple CRM 3.0 installations within the same domain? (live, demo, dev) I believe that there was a problem with this in 1.2 The problem in CRM 1.2 is primarily due to the inability of the Exchange Router to support multiple CRM installations, requiring you to set up a child domain for each CRM installation. This is fixed in CRM 3.0 and you now are able to have multiple installations in the same domain. Regards, Simon "Rick M" <RickM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0E835389-F800-4F7B-9A25-BB132744DAC8@micr...

Is there a filter to add someone to my contact list.
If I send an email to someone can that person be automatically added to my contact list? I know there is a setting to add people I reply to but I haven't found a way to add someone I send mail to. -- Kilowatt@charter.net Put "private" in the subject line. ...

Filter one combobox based on another combobox selection
I had 2 tables, called ProdInfor1 n ProdInfo2. Both are linked by Product Code. Info1 contains the Product Item and Info2 contains the Size. So I have this form, frmProductDetails which I would like to search for the products using 2 combo boxes, which the first 1 is to select the product that I want and subsequently I will want the 2nd one to filter out the sizes that this Product has. And these 2 combo boxes are to appear in the form itself. I came across 1 good example at http://www.databasedev.co.uk. However, it is not within the form itself. And with that, I realized that the sa...

Date Filter
I have sales data for '05, listed by Customer in random order. Several customers have entries for '04 as well. I can sort by customer to make the list alphabetical. How do I filter the list to eliminate the '04 data? -- tech lead ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tech lead's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28862 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486131 In the sorted by alpha list, do a Data > Filter > Autofilter on the dates col, Select "Custom&quo...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Tax
In CRM 3.0 quotes and invoices, there is a tax calculation. where in the system are you able to enter the amount of tax eg. uk VAT @ 17.5% I have been through the system for 3 days and cant find it. also, no mention in the help files. You can specify the tax on the form where you add a product to the Quote/Invoice, so that's on the InvoiceDetail and QuoteDetail entities. HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "Stephen McGuigan" <Stephen McGuigan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D5FAF27-4BE6-40F3-A0F4-01A8F1288D31@microsoft...

Merge two global lists in exchange #3
Hi! I have one (first domain) domain with exchange 2000 and windows 2000. And another (second domain) domain with exchange 2000 and windows 2000 in another forest. I want that users in first domain can see the users from second domain in the outlook list and the other way around. How can i do that? Thanks ...

CRM 3.0 Mapping Problem
HI, Sorry now I am at the computer and I can give a more detailed account of the mapping issue. When you create a Contact within an Account, the accountid maps to parentcustomerid in Contact. What I am trying to do it take that value and put it into a attribute called CFSAccount Name to hold that value so it is mappable. When then create an Opportunity, Quote, or Order from that Contact I would then want to map: Contact Opportunity CFSAcount Name >>CFSAccountName Contact Quote CFSAccountName >> CFSAccountName Contact ...

Home page #3
I recently upgraded to MS Money Plus Deluxe. When the program starts or whenever I select 'Home' the program lags for at least 2-3 minutes. It looks like it might be downloading something. This never happened with MS Money 2005 or 2007. This is getting to be very annoying. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, saustin7 wrote: >I recently upgraded to MS Money Plus Deluxe. When the program starts or >whenever I select 'Home' the program lags for at least 2-3 minutes. It looks >like it might be downloading something. This never happened with MS Money ...

lookup? #3
Hi, I have 13 worksheets (12 months, summary), for each month I have 1 column for item (B) and 1 column for codes for each item (EI). Item start at row 7. The item codes are: 100, 200, 300, . 900. Sub items have the codes like 710, 720 or 510, 520, not all of them have sub items code. Column C, D contains currency. See table below: A B C D EI Date Particulars Code 10/01/05 Food 38.00 0.00 710 10/01/05 Food 16.00 0.00 710 10/01/05 ...

Exchange Setup #3
I am new to Exchange administration and have a W2003R@ Server and Exchange 2003. The Active Directory is setup for mydomain.local and I have two domains to support domain1.com and domain2.com. I have had some success but cannot get any mail actually delivered to me on the Exchange server, or to me from the exchange server. Does anyone know of a checklist for the required settings for this type of environment? All help greatly appreciated, but I think I am going to prefer this in the end to Lotus Notes, which is a maintenance nightmare! Thanks Michael Ferris amferris@bellsouth.net...

Form filter with multi-column combo box in report
I have a form containing some text fields (orders) as well as a combo box (customer id and name). The record source of the form is a query joining the two tables order and customer. The control source of the combo box is the customer id from the above mentioned query. The row source of the combo box is the customer table, containing the two columns id and name. The first column of the combo box, the id, is bound. The report contains the same fields as the form. The two columns of the customer form combo box are represented in the report as two text boxes. The record sou...